THIS IS FOR IDENTIFICATION NOT FOR AUTHENTICATION. WHEN WILL RETARDED MONGOLOID PEOPLE FINALLY REALIZE THIS?

THIS IS FOR IDENTIFICATION NOT FOR AUTHENTICATION. WHEN WILL RETARDED MONGOLOID PEOPLE FINALLY REALIZE THIS?

Using a fingerpint for authentication is absolutely retarded. Whoever came up with this ID should be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2017/05/24/fooling-samsung-galaxy-s8-iris-recognition/
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_dentistry#Criticism_of_bite_mark_analysis
ccc.de/en/updates/2017/iriden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know right?! any joe schmoe could just cut off your finger and use it.

>ID
idea obviously lel

when my phone identifies that it is indeed me unlocking my phone is that not a form of authentication

it is, but you shouldnt use it, because it is dumb and unsecure as fuck

you are posting in a autists bait thread user

I am OP and this is not bait.

Latent prints can be used to make clones of your fingers

Iris scanning is the future of phone security

it's better than a 4-6 digit number that someone looking over your shoulder can see and use the moment your phone is set down

i use fingerprint and facial recognition, can you please tell me how many people are really going to want to get into my phone that fucking bad?

>Iris scanning is the future of phone security
>security

hackaday.com/2017/05/24/fooling-samsung-galaxy-s8-iris-recognition/

wow gee
it's almost like
biometrics
isn't secure
who saw that coming

actually everyone who is not a retarded monkey nigger, like frasier

for laptop fingerprint reader its actually VERIFICATION - 1:1 comparison with answer YES or NO...

IDENTIFICATION stands for 1:N comparison where there are more people registered and the purpose is to assign identity from N

>Iris scanning is the future of phone security
Until average image/camera resolution makes it so I can just go to your face book, crop out your profile pics eyes, and use that on your iris scanner.

DNA identification is the only way.

Or you should use both or all three you mong.

Hold the phone (finger print), enter password (pin), while looking into the front camera (iris).

Fucking Steve Jobs give me $20 million.

>just get a hair of one person and have his DNA
well this seems secure enough

Authentication can be tested on three general methods:
>what you know
>what you have
>what you are

If you do not understand this, stop making shitty threads.

>fingerprint and facial recognition

>something you are
>something you are
doing it wrong

I'd get in something else than tour phone ;););)

What about teeth bite authentication?
A user would bite a special scanner that would check for teeth alignment match.

It cannot be spoofed unless you willfully give out molds. A successful mold cannot be done using photos as only a fraction of total mouth space is shown when one speaks or laughs, a mold cannot be constructed out of bitten foods.

>Authentication can be tested on three general methods:
>what you know
>what you have
>what you are
So that's how a girl validates me as her boyfriend.

How do we convince nu males to stop submitting to their God technology?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

you might be on to something here

They already have my fingerprints so why avoid giving it to them again?

what are they supposed to check for authorization if all you are using to identify yourself is your finger print?

>i barely survived jumping off that cliff so why avoid doing it again

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_dentistry#Criticism_of_bite_mark_analysis

A person's bite isn't that useful for identification. For identifying human remains via dental records, it's fillings, caps, etc that really give the method precision; dental work can be done on any face of any tooth as well as any number of teeth, all of which is recorded. More dental work usually makes a person easier to identify via their teeth, to a point... if someone has no teeth left... well.

>Until average image/camera resolution makes it so I can just go to your face book, crop out your profile pics eyes, and use that on your iris scanner.

Already done
ccc.de/en/updates/2017/iriden

I've seen too much of this shitty tumblr style posting lately. you all sound like faggots or women when you do this.

It's a good second factor, but I completely agree that fingerprint unlock by itself is fully retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccQZs8Ofpuk

it's something you are + something you know right/

good thing i don't have an iris scanner, the moment i heard the s8 had that i knew it was a piece of shit

seems ok but only on a smaller phone, 6p would be too much for most people.

what good is identification if you cant verify it reliably?

burma-shave

I'm sure will write a nasty letter to the ISC^2 telling them they're retarded mongoloid people who need to finally DELETE THIS

first off, you won't be biting a person's flesh, but rather a consistent substance

>get punched in the face by giganigga
>knocked out and locked out when you wake up to find he smashed your teeth on the curb

the same could be said for wrist/finger amputation or punctured eyeballs.

I just think they need to make a tongue interface so I can see hot girls and disgusting slobs licking their phones all day. Each amusing in completely different ways.

i just recently got a job in kansas. the first thing they did was give me a drug test and take my fingerprint for "easy clockin".

big brother is coming Sup Forumsentlemen.