When was the last time you felt fear?

When was the last time you felt fear?

Do you even remember?

a few minutes ago

I dont.
I live in Germany.
You're the safest in the eye of the storm

I live with the fear of Allah

Not really. Probably those few times I've had to pull epic manouvers on an icy road.

not sure if it counts but 1-2 months ago where I had a SP episode and saw a werewolf creature standing beside my bed over me and I got that classic impending doom feeling and whimpered like a bitch until i woke up lel

Everyday Im afraid a car blasting reggaeton will appear and ruin my good mood

Yesterday
I was in a dark corridor trying to open my door with the right key, got fed up and decided to turn the light on
Then I saw a black shape on my right that wasn't supposed to be here and jumped before I realized it was just my carpet that had been folded and moved by the cleaning lady

Islam focuses on obedience and fear, christianity on love and service.

As allways, negative emotions and patterns of human behaviour motivate better to follow.

>See greed->capitalism and the alternatives that tried and failed hoping for the good nature of man.

>Impying Christianity didn't use the fear of Hell for centuries

When I was about to accidentally close my 400 tabs a few days ago.

Outside of my dreams, probably when I almost crashed my bike in the middle of nowhere with nobody around.

Thanks man, I just downloaded it. Pretty convenient.

Depends what fear, but the last time I feared for my life was when I was around 13 I was swimming in the sea and was getting swept away, never swam so fast in my life.

I went to the USA and got held up at a bus stop.

Thought I would die during a flight in the USA when I was about 12, Las Vegas-Los Angeles
There was a thunderstorm, the flight was delayed for several hours but we eventually left, but the first hour was horrible, the plane was shaking like never before, there were long moment when it felt we were falling, some people were crying, some were praying, even some stewards looked genuinely scared

>in America
>some religious fag gives me some gay book
>tell him I don't have money in exchange for the book
>"It's free sir!"
>thank him and walk away
>pulls a gun out and starts shooting people for not tipping

sauce?

That is why I am happy we are ditching that, ven though these leads to being interpreted as weak.

I like how you used the past tense, which supports what i said.

fear is for people who dont own guns