///ÉIRE///Gaeilge///

Bíonn níos mó agus níos mó daoine amuigh ag teacht á labhairt an teanga, dá bharr sin anim nua an ghinearálta.
Do you like Guinness Ed.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL1ibWEvmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=AtTsky80XmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can always spot an american in a pub. they're usually wearing a raincoat and drinking guinness

Níl an pictiúr sin ró-shoiléir, toisc nach míníonn sé go bhfuil an séimhiú le "os cionn" agus "os comhair" mar gheall ar an tuiseal ginideach.

Táim ag féachaint ar an gcluiche idir an Pholainn agus an Tuaisceart agus do thugas faoi ndeara gurb é an chúis go n-imríonn Caitlicigh ó Tuaisceart don Phoblacht ná go bhfuil an amhrán náisiúnta na Ríochta Aontaithe acu seachas ceann neodracach.

Óó, Tuigim leatsa. Ní raibh ann ach mé ag dumpái grianghraif Gaeilge a fuair mé ar an t-idirlion.

>they're usually wearing a raincoat
kek true they cant handle rain at all
>rain is so light its almost fog
>50 billion umbrellas out
only places that get any rain is the blue ridge mountains and the pacific northwest

So I heard you guys liek drugs
Heres a strory

Last night was fucking mental. My mates broke into a Romanians house who were away on Holiday and they partied in it for three days, invinted us into it last night. We were out doing a bit of graffiti with some cocaine/alcohol and weed. Then we ended up getting into this house. Saw a guy lying on the sofa utterly fucked on MDMA who had shit himself so the room he was in smelt like pure shite. So we left that room, I shared some cocaine with my friends and their girlfriends. Some wee slut was around me like a fly in shite trying to get some cocaine. Then I got handed a xanax so I poppedhalf (4mg bars) gave my mate 1/4 as he was freaking out about police coming to the house and I wanted him to stay. He calmed down a bit but was still being paranoid, so I broke open a few lyrica caps like 10x200mg caps and put it in a big pile of powder on a plate. Then poured the rest of my coke into as there was much left about (600mg) and we all got quite a few lines of this drug cocktail until we all got a little too fucked.
This is where things got a bit fucked up. My mates pulled open their bag and started handing out spraypaint and we started spraypainted all over the kitchens walls. I got a wee cheeky "romanians out". Feel bad as fuck for doing it but so fuck they are paki bastards. My mates grilfriend smashed a window by accident so we took that as our cue to get the fuck out. so then we ended up walking about the city centre just smoking joints at like 5am-7am and finishing our drink. Forget I had some sleeping medication in my pocket so I handed everyone 90mg mirtazipine each. Was funny as fuck everyone was legless after taking them. My friend who was on the xanax I gave him was a little too fucked up probably because the lyrica was potentiating it. So he bitched out and got a taxi. Home Me and two friends lingered for a bit and then had to walk 8 miles to get home so we done that. Night basically over after that

>Getting wrecked with lyrica.
Whose Ma did you rob that off? haha

I get prescribed it big man. Don't underestimate it I've tried an upwards of 40 drugs and it's my favourite.

At high doses it feels like an opiate, benzo, weed and some speed and ket mixed in. No joke.

2 grams and you in candyland

I take you have nerve damage somewhere?
Why abuse lyrica though? You know the withdrawal from it is awful?

No. I get it off label for psychotic depression and panic disorder with GAD.

Abuse? I don't abuse it. I take it in moderation. I don't even take my daily dose. I just save it all up and take it like once every two weeks and share the rest. It takes 3 weeks of taking it everyday to get addicted. And the withdrawal is a cakewalk that's why doctors hand it out like candy. Even says on the wiki page about it not being potentially addictive.

Is that a chocolate bar in a glass of German porter?

gay lick

Fucking Irish people
Ireland would be such a nice place but no you have to ruin it by existing

That is the one thing I miss most during ramadan.

kaksoispiste de de de
fuck off arabier

I'm not arabier though.

t. arabier

Dia is Muire dhaoibh arís!

stop in teh nmae of good
ireland nise conrty

Cen chaoi 'bhfuil tú inniu?

Táim níos fearr, fós níl staidéir déanta agam, ach nílim buartha - má nách bhfuil sé ar eolas agam anois, ní bheidh sé ar eolas agam sa scrúdú.
Conas a bhfuil tú?

Kill yourself you irrelevant faggot.

>má nách bhfuil sé ar eolas agam anois, ní bheidh sé ar eolas agam sa scrúdú.
Sin mícheart, a chara. Tá am ann i gcónaí.

Táim go maith. Táim ag feiceáil ar 'Terminal' le Tom Hanks anois. Is scannan den scoth é.

>tfw oldest literary history in the vernacular in Europe
>tfw we have our own writing system, while you all borrowed versions of the Latin system.
>tfw you have a rich literary and scientific history in general - Joyce, Boyle etc.
Good bait, why are you relevant again?

An ea? Níor chuala mé faoi in aon chor, cad a bhfuil sé faoi?
B'fhéidir go bhfuil tú ceart, ach bíonn an méad sin stros orm i rith an scrúdú nách ndéanaim mo dhícheall...

Tá fear sáinnithe ann sa haerfort in Nua Eabhrac, istigh críochfort aerfoirt. Níl sé in ann a fhágáil toisc go bhfuil a thír i gcoimhlint leo féin. Caitheann sé cúpla mí roimh tugadh cead a choise don fear. Sin é bun agus barr an scéil.
Chomh maith, déan do dhícheall ach ná tabhair suas.

Cinnte déanfaidh mé mo dhícheall, ach nílim cinnte go ndéanfaidh mé an rud ceart!
Ceapaim gur amhrán iontach é seo :
youtube.com/watch?v=DL1ibWEvmvI

Cén scrúdithe atá agatsa le haghaidh amárach?

Absolutely loving it to fuck bais. Literally just found 5 8mg flubromazepam pills in a hole in my mattress cause I stashed a bag of 500 in it before and it must have leaked.

Might see if theres more

Pics or it never happend.

Mata 2 agus Gaeilge.
Sílim go bhfuil an rud céinne agat?
Cad a cheap tú faoin amhrán? Is cover é ó Weezer a dhearna Mac Demarco - ceann de na bannaí ceoil is fearr liom.

Here lads, the population of Connacht is 500'000 haha

More than Iceland senpai.

Téim go dtí hóllscoil, a chara.
Rinne mé m'ardteist.

Is maith liom weezer, ach chun a fhírinne, ceapaim go weezer níos fearr ná iad.

haha

Here you go bai I just found these ones, heres the mattress whole. I ate the first 5 I found, nice buzz going on also on 0.5mg xanax aswell as these and some codeine.

Whats weird is I was just choking out for some and literally prayed to God and asked him to gift me with something and I found them. This is why I am a bible basher

going hunting for some morning. I used to have a stockpiles of research chemicals and illegal drugs stashed in really weird places in my room if I was bothered I could find enough to supply a party

A, chríost, cad a bhfuil tú ag dhéanamh?
Ceapaim go ndéanfaidh mé IL (innealtóireacht leictriceach) taréis an meánscoil, ach nílim cinnte.
Tá fíorgrá agam do teangacha, agus nílim ag iarradh mo shcileanna a cuir amú...
B'fhéidir go ndéanfaidh mé innealtóireacht i dtír eile? Nílim ag iarradh fanacht in Éireann mo shaol ar fad.
Is breá liom na hamhráin eile a bhfuil acu [Mac Demarco], agus ag Weezer freisin - tá láidreachtaí difriúla acu.

Wew la, never touched anything harder than weed before, what's it like on the other side?

I have tried 40+ drugs anything you can name, except heroin and crack and methamphetamine. I tried anything but those.

The other side? It's a world of everchanging opinions and a constant rollercoaster of discoveries to put it poetically. In other words it's a fucking adventure and a half. Life changing

I'm in the typical rave/stoner crowd and yet have only been offered MDMA or K once or twice (I had to go home afterwards, so there was no chance I was taking those then). I'll be trying shrooms or LSD some time in the next six months, what should I expect?

How long do you space out your MDMA? Does your heavy drug usage affect you much day to day?

Xanax does nothing more than put me asleep. I don't see why people use them for other purposes than anxiety or sleeping tablets. Where are you based?

Táim ag déanamh staidéar ar eolaíocht cógaisíochta. Beidh mé ag déanamh drugaí do mhuintir na hÉireann go luath. B'fhéidir leat dul go hAlba le haghaidh Óllscoil, a bhfuil saor in aisce.

I'm dropping this Saturday, agus ní féidir liom a mhíniú na mothúcháin tríd an nGaeilge.

I used to go home to my parents after taking k before I told them I used drug and was fine. Ketamine only lasts an hour. You sober up quickly. Ket is my favourite drug.

You should expect to have your personality completely questioned and prepare to finecomb everybit of your life - but be prepared for this and go into the trip wanting to do so and you'll end up reshaping your personality to a more caring, kind and moral guy.

The high on LSD feels like a warm pleasurable energy is flowing through your veins and tingling every synapse and nerve ending in your body it is absolutely orgasmic. Shrooms feels like being really fucking stoned and you feel floaty.

Heavy drug use. Who said anything about that just because I have tried a lot of drugs doesn't mean I abused them. Most of them I only tried once. I didn't take them to get fucked up I took most of them because I was interested in effects, deliriants for example dont give you a pleasurable high they make you see spiders, shadow people and ghosts. But I took it for the experience and for curiosity.

I only take MDMA four times a year. Any more and it's just shit 2bh.

Xanax is a shit-tier benzo. This was my first time trying it. I'm in Béal Feirste

Hmm, b'fhéidir, ach táim ag iarradh dul níos faide i gcéin, b'fhéidir an Rúis nó an Israel, rud mar sin. Nílim rómhaith as Hebréis, ach táim níos fearr as Rúisis, ceapaim go mbeadh sé go hálainn teangacha éagsúla a úsáid ó lá go lá.
I don't think any language can describe it, if I'm led to believe the hype...

Do you know a guy called Steven Kavanagh. He said he knows a clandestine chemist from Cork, don't supose that's you

I might sound like an absolute degenerate, but I'm really interested in trying heroin once, then never touching it again. It won't damage me much at all physically - heroin isn't that kind of drug - I'm just interested in it...
This song describes its effects - but you probably know that already. Fucking poetic if you ask me...
youtube.com/watch?v=AtTsky80XmQ

Belfast eh? Just as a matter of interest, how much would a gram of nice weed cost?

Bhead sé iontach ar fad. Éist led chroi, a chara.
Rinne mé LSD cúpla h-am anois, 'se domhain eile.

Not at all, I'm in Dublin with the rest of the druggies.

I may know this Steven Kavanagh, and maybe even the clandestine chemist he describes...
Since I'm both in Cork ad in the crowd, it's just likely I would. The name's familiar at least.

If you want to get the feel of what heroin feels like take a trip up North, buy some iburoprofen/codeine 12.8mg tablets and take 10. It's not a very high dose of iburoprofen so it's not toxic and you get a codeine high from it. Or if you are lucky you can go to independant chemists and they might sell you codeien linctus which is pure codeine in liquid form, hard to find but we can get it legally up here. I just do cold water extractions on nurofen plus though for my codeine which is an extraction that only requires water, coffee filters and two cups anyone can do it.

>how much would a gram of nice weed cost?
If I were to buy a gram on it's own £12.50.

But I can buy ounces for 260quid, very nice hydro. So even cheaper. Then a half bar which is four and a half ounces I can get for; 980. RISKY buying half bars though.

HThis guy Steven is big in the Cork crowd like... I met him last night on a sesh out in Belfast city centre. We were walking home from this Romanians house we broke into and partied in for three days and saw him and we all started doing fake southern Irish accents shouting at him (just for a joke we didn't know he was Irish) and he started laughing and said he actually was Irish. Was absolute bizarre how that happened. But then got to know the guy really well and he was sound as fuck.

Said down south you all love your DMT

That's interesting, I suppose it's probably safer than getting some smack from some sack of shit small-time dealer anyway.
There's a fucking huge market for it - there are so many hippies down here, and especially in the west where I live.
We have our own strains of weed and everything, it's mad.

>Said down south you all love your DMT
I have a decent connect for that.
500mg for €30, but it's not the biggest thing. It's heroin.

Don't go for heroin then. Get prescription pain killers, they are much safer. And they are everywhere down there. Try tramadol it's weak and safe can't really OD on it.

Can get DMT but not that cheap.

Sea, tá na Dubs faoin draíocht de i ndáiríre, d'fhéadfá siúl síos an bóthar i gCathair Corcaí agus ní fheicfá duine ar bith ar meisce nó faoi drugaí.
Nuair a raibh mé i mBaile Átha Cliath chonaic mé timpeall ar fiche daoine ag úsáid heroin ar an tsráíd... Bhíos ionadh, chun an fhírinne a rá.

I wouldn't recommend it. Stay away from smack.

How much?

Is é an gnáthrud anseo.

Bhuel leaids, caithfidh mé dul a codladh, táim ag iarradh grad 'A' a fháil amárach. Beidh mé ag caint libh go luath!
I have to go to bed lads, I want to get an A, so sleep is needed! Talk to you all soon!

£30 quid for 500mg, not too much more expensive. Or you can just buy 100mg doses for 7.50

Go n-éirí leat, a chara. Inis dom conas a chuaigh sí.

Ceart go leor! Slán leat!

>I wouldn't recommend it. Stay away from smack.
This 2bh.

Opiates in general are a slippery slope they feel way too fucking good, like it's not even imaginable. 2x the euphoria of MDMA. It's so easy to get addicted because of this but if you are strong minded nothing wrong with trying a few prescription pain drugs so long as you don't make it a habit or even a regular thing.

Just dipped your feet in the warm water for a while. I say warm water because opiates feel like a blanket of warmth around your body

Personally, I've never tried it. I had the chance to about to weeks ago in the Dam. But I opted for truffles.
Yes, this. It's way to easy to fall victim to opiates in general. Just stand outside the same pharmacy every few days, and you'll see the same people coming out with their prescription for paramol or Solpadeine.

me

Yo tourist here, is it a bad idea to go to the pub to watch Euro tomorrow? I bought an Irish natl team kit, should I wear that or my Spurs kit? Or just normal clothes?
T. Amerifat

Wear the Irish kit for the craic, like.

>he's literally black

well lads

that superman film is shite

RTÉ 2?

>capeshit
why

yee

awful dialogue and acting from cavill

They literally shit on the superman franchise with that film.

>took a week off
>don't know what to do

I guess I'll watch E3 then

It was better than the one before it.

Literally not just got a tan for being a normie cunt out in the sun all day every day since it's been out. Also fell asleep on top of a mountain in the sun.

Just really tan it's been like 15c up here.

Are you looking forward to marching season?

Sure I'm not. I might be protestant but I am not a muh fleg protestant. My group of friends is mainly catholics. Theres only 7 of us that are protestant but we're not muh fleg sperglords. I'm going to the fleadh.

Are like any other rational person up there? "If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you" sort of guy?

Of course.

Sabshai you still here?

Do your friends take religion seriously? or it is dying out with the older generation?

I am indeed

Hmm. They all believe in God but don't prefer any denomination of it be it catholic or protestant. None of them are practicing christians, except me and sorry I'm talking shite... Me and another friend of mine who is actually an israelian immigrant who is a devout presybterian, as which I am to. But I am honestly note the type to call catholics heretics and such.

We are Brothers through Christ. Nearly everyone here be that the older generation or new believe in Christ.

For all the bad the paramilitaries have done some of them (the UVF brough in Indian immigrants anad gave a church that was rarely used funding to turn it into a place for the indians to live in since they were refugees, but they had to accept presybtarianism and show that they meant it. republican paras have done things like that to.

Which is nice... in a way

Do you know the equivalence of 8mg flubromazepam to diazepam. Is it like 20mg for every 4mg?

Honestly prefer /eire/ to /brit/ especially as a Northern Irishman. I feel more welcome here. they hate us over in /brit/. the paddies that se

That film is barely 10 years old but it feels way older

rate my graffiti please lads not sure if I like it.

>flubromazepam to diazepam
6mg to 10mg is what the ratio I'd go for.

More than welcome.

Why we need Ulster back tb'

Good luck in the exams.

Heading off to the gaeltacht in a few weeks myself, goodbye civilisation. Hello good beures!

inb4 underage, did TY.

Where are you off to?

Electrical Engineering is a good degree, probably on of the more math rigorous course, if you get a good job early on your almost guaranteed to be upper middle class till you die.

is posta iontach e, slan go fhoill!

Colaiste Chamus, Indreabhan. Ta se idir spideal agus ros a mhil.

Beidh se piosa craic agus is Cinnire Ti me.

I never imagined I would get to use my Irish language on Sup Forums of all places.

Are you 18? I'd feel too old going to the gaeltacht at 18

Iontach. Cé mhéad airgead a dhéanfaidh thú?

>I never imagined I would get to use my Irish language on Sup Forums of all places.
The thread last night was great for the Gaeilge.

Ya I did TY.

Its usually pretty based, the lads are usually sound, it's beside a beach.

The majority of girls are pretty hot and will proabably fuck. Plus no one knows anyone so you can fuck with no societal consequences.

Very few people who have gone have regretted going. Why do you think you'd feel too old.

1000 bean, Last year I got 500 off. This year i get 100 off.
I am friendly with the local gaeilge co-ordinator in my area, attended a few Irish events. Have to keep a basic diary and i get 100 back.

'S cén sórt leibhéal Gaeilge atá agatsa?

I'm in the same boat as you, 5th year, summer, 18. Too late to register for any gaeltacht now though I think. Went last year had a blast but had a falling out with the lads I went with last time I know so decided not to go this year. Regret it a lot this year. Also how would you ever fuck in a gaeltacht? Sharing a room with two other lads, sneaking into girls houses doesn't really work.