If this picture triggers you, you are not part of the developed world

If this picture triggers you, you are not part of the developed world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHjtGV4Ik9k
youtu.be/FK6BQA7dUDs
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6800845/d68e9905/wil_je_even_helpen_.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This picture triggered my dick

If this picture triggers you, you are not a fucking faggot.

I want them to double team me.

My finger is the only thing that's triggering when i hit the gay bars, pic related its me

I like men now

It triggers my secret lust for boypussy

Hahaha Gays got BTFO today fucking fags

Happy Ramadan

It wouldn't trigger you if you were secure about your sexuality, vuk

I don't understand why people give a fuck what people do.

>>bestfriends
Nah, not triggered at all.

why is a gay prone to lay his breasts bare?

I think all the heteronormies are just jelly that they'll never be able to fully bond with a woman as two gays do with each other.

Why is chink prone to speak Engrish broken?

Well.. it kinda looks wrong, doesn't it?

>tfw no bear bf to tongue kiss in public with

>tfw no bf

>this coming from the united states of america, which still doesn't have full gm

ahh yes

muh dick

Ew, bear. That's like seeing two grannies together. This should not be in the public eye, OP's should.

#WesternValues

youtube.com/watch?v=hHjtGV4Ik9k

if you cringe during this video you have internalized homophobia

Yep. I'm in the USA

just go and fuck justin bieber you fucking retard

So 98% of muslims are insecure about their sexuality?

Nice """""""logic""""""" my Kiwi/Lithuanin user.

I'm triggered. Don't like to see gays make out.
The difference is that i won't harm them because i'm not a backwards goatfucker.

Not wanting to see decaying old men kissing means I like underages. No, you meme gays with daddy issues only make things worse.

>heteronormies
>implying being gay isn't normie nowadays
It's Current Year

this is disgusting

What is it like to be gay. Not judging just don't understand it. Do you look at a dudes ass like we do?

the supreme court legalised queer marriage in all 50 states.

>not liking hairy, bearded, real men

* like we do a woman

>How do you feel about this

Straight men do not reason men can be attractive.
What is it so hard?
Ahh yes, because you think you somehow convince women into sleeping with you and women do not find men attractive.

ass is secondary. cock, upper body and face are the most important, even for gays who claim to be "tops"

the same way you get a boner from tits we get boners from dicks

The word "developed" triggers me more.
More like world of boredom, since people have nothing to do but have gay sex.
youtu.be/FK6BQA7dUDs

I don't really care because I was a marine.

kek

>So 98% of muslims are insecure about their sexuality?

That's true, because they're authoritarian dipshits

>boohoo this person is doing something that I don't approve of, that also doesn't affect me
>better bomb them

I love ass myself but I just wanted to understand what you guys are attracted to. I don't get it.

Why do straights think that gays try to be feminine? I really don't get it...

As long as you don't racemix then I'm staying un-triggered.

it's hard wired. im sure you cant really verbalize your thought process regarding your own attractions. it's gonna boild down to "it just turn me on"

Gay marriage was federally legalized in June 2015.

I knew Australia internet was slow, but did it really take 1 year for 1kb to be transmitted across the Pacific?

I wish I was straight, women are just boring for me and nothing I do can change it. I've tried everything from aversion therapy to classical conditioning.

I almost bought LSD because I heard a story of a straight guy turning bi after first taking it, and I figured maybe I could turn bi too.

No one knows I'm gay, and I'll probably just kill myself soon even though im 19. It sucks because I'm pretty attractive looking, but I will never be able to sleep with a chick cause I just can't get it up by looking at them. Straight people are so lucky

Having been to Morocco i'm actually inclined to say yes.

Do you form friendship with women better then?

what's stoping you from coming out and searching for sexual/romantic relationships with men?

yes

Why do you want to have sex with women if you're gay?

>he still hasnt loaded american legalization

How is 1999? BTW stop lagging our fucking servers because your internet is shit.

What? Yes we do. You don't though.

He probably lives in one of those southern meme states where if you're sticking your benis in anything other than your cousin or the pumpkin grown in old m8 cletus's vegetable patch then you're basically spawn of the devil.

Because I want to be straight and normal. I don't want to be gay I want to be like most dudes and get a gf and maybe even children one day, but I can't because no matter what I do I can't change my sexuality.

This is gonna sound weird but every time I masterbate I feel like garbage, guilty and disgusted with myself, I don't want to be gay and I can never accept who I am because I don't want to be that way. My only hope is that one day maybe someone will create a drug or brain surgery or something that could change my sexuality, but that will never happen

ITT: homosexuals

So what are you doing here, Jąni ?

You're fucking pathetic.

Why do people find women attractive? That the real question. On top of being vain and uninteresting they are biologically grotesque, shedding their vaginal lining, queefs, and fish smell. Fucking sick.

I am gay, muslim, 23 y/o. Never outed and chose to follow my religion and gay at the same time. I am restraining my lust for men by fasting all year round.

Sometimes it gets hard, when you are praying at the mosque. E.g. skin touching during prostrating, (my fetish is hairy arms), bro hugs, especially by those Arabs Sheiks.

It will get better. And you are pretty lucky where you can just be gay anyway you want. Just please don't kill yourself. I am still dirty within my thoughts, but I will try my best to restrain it. So far so good.

seek a therapist, not one that will convert you, one that can help you learn how to accept yourself

I used to feel the same way now I just role with it. Still a closeted khhv though. Also it's hell being only into twinks due to twink death.

>ass is secondary
Speak for yourself

What would happen if you came out gay? Also who gives a shit? Maybe don't tell other people but don't beat yourself up. Your basically cucking yourself.

my advice for this

Is just get over it. Nothing else you can do mate, just stop caring about it, it's actually not that big a deal. It's hard, but just stop caring. Lots of people do it, you have to try to do it as well.

That is nice that you hate women. Just trying to understand their thought process.

im triggered

Malaysians, everyone

>>>lgbt

Omar "Unloading my nine at the sodomite line" Mateen proved you wrong.

lol..kys

Nobody ever said USA was part of the developed world.

>tfw no slavic bf

Are you religious or what? Did your parents fail raising you? How can this happen in 2016?
You said you are 19, just calm the fuck down and be yourself. wtf

ukraine yes hehe

>tfw no bf
thanks for triggering me, shitlord

Idk where he lives but it's different here

>How can this happen in 2016?

Posting cat pics

>oppressed murrican
>oppressed muslim
I think the common factor here is having a cut dick

Unlike those Arabs countries, in Asia, specifically my place, it is pretty lenient. The rules are rules, but people here are quite laidback in commencing it. If I am out, it is easier for younger people to accept, based on someone I know whom outed years ago. And think of the acceptance as how the urban and country people perceive gays in the states. That's how it is. And if you ever noticed, my country is quite invisible in the headlines. Because we are not drastic people, unlike other Asian countries.

You should give a shit because I am specifically explaining my situation, which I presume, are uncommon in tge state. Kind of like, cultural info exchange or something.

Well, I am fine with this lifestyle. As how the Buddhist monks in Thailand who took the vow of silence in their lifetime. Because to be a muslim is to able withstand the attraction of the world and be tested to be worthy to God. And yes, I know, shit because of the extremist here and there, but I can assure you, the labels are muslim, but the content is not. And truly sorry for my messed up English and I am trying my best to clarify things and express my opinion.

If only people were more helpful to each other in this world.

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6800845/d68e9905/wil_je_even_helpen_.html

You don't have to be religious to be like this.
I'm closet faggot since I was a little kid, and I fucking hate the fact that I'm a nature aberration, I want to have kids, raise them in a healthy environment. Enjoy life.
But being a faggot is just fucking pathetic, the simple idea of coming out of the closet seems pathetic at best. I'd rather end myself than people knowing I like boys irl.
Good ting I've learned to overcome this, in some kind of way, I'm very good at bonding with girls, and actually enjoy their company. So it's really easy to be in a relationship with them. I'm completely sure I'm bi because I like girls. But men are absolute craze for me.
I feel like a complete failure.

Why is it so important to come out officially? Just live your life and find the right person... In the end, nobody will actually care about you and your sexual preferences...

Did anyone else only start getting attracted to men after using Sup Forums?

They vent it off fucking goats.

Let them be, Hans, they're weak. We don't need people as weak as them.

It triggers me because I have no fucking bf.

we /developed/ now

nope, always been a poof here

you want to be my bf ?

People know, people care. I can name you more than two dozen people that really care for me, and a person that would trade my life for his. being a faggot seems like paraded degeneracy for me and I don't want to be the special dude, I just want to be someone else.
If you don't think like that you haven't lived in a Latin american country. Social groups are so deeply bonded you can't hide anything from no one.
Maybe some day, in a couple hundred years homosexuality would be truly "normal", but by no means will happen in my lifetime, So I rather encapsulate my urges and live like a normal man.