Since you guys like free and ebin source software so much, what do you guys think of Pepper & Carrot...

Since you guys like free and ebin source software so much, what do you guys think of Pepper & Carrot, a free and ebin source webcomic with cute witch girls by David Revoy and licensed CC BY?

Other urls found in this thread:

peppercarrot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LR4XNqrqxrU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Samurai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't even bother to include a link

MC is a cutie

Thanks, user-kun, I forgot
peppercarrot.com/

cheked

Haven't read the comic, but I'd followed some of Revoy's tutorials to use Krita. Pretty based he gives some of his resources for free.

>Western shitter
>making cute anything

I was just as impressed as you are.

>implying wapanese haven't done nothing but emulate Betty Boop since they saw
youtube.com/watch?v=LR4XNqrqxrU

The creator might be a pedophile. Some of the drawings are kinda. Well just take a look.

only reason I know this guy is because he makes a bunch of free brushes for krita
his comic just looks like generic cutebait, about as much depth as cucumber quest

>The creator might be a pedophile

Are they naked?

>they
The cat's a he, and yes, he's naked.

No I want cute witch girls naked

You're free to patch the clothes out yourself :^)

Just read a doujin then

>it's CC-A 4.0
>master files provided
don't do it user.

Hahaha I am at a much higher lever than that

good for you

Composition and paneling need work but the art is pretty cute. Biggest issue is it doesn't really lead the eye through the comic and just seems to jump around and almost run backwards in places like almost how a manga would pull your eye from panel to panel.

Also don't see how open source makes any sense here.

>Also don't see how open source makes any sense here.
Basically you're allowed to do anything with the characters, released panels and master files, for whatever purpose you want, even commercial.

It's progressed quite a bit since the first comics.
>Also don't see how open source makes any sense here.
He provides the Krita/Inkscape/Blender (in a few instances) files from which he renders everything under a freedoms-respecting license.

>It's progressed quite a bit since the first comics.
His technical drawing ability is very good. Just doesn't seem like he's had a lot of practice with comics each panel looks more like a separate drawing rather than a part of a coherent flowing piece. He's honestly gotten the hard part down though with the cute art I expect him to become really good if he stays with it. Just the tiniest little bits of studying composition would improve his work dramatically.

Ah, that's kinda neat I suppose. Curious what will happen with it.

It's odd as I get farther along the composition does actually improve considerably but mid way through the art gets much less attractive.

Dunno how far you are but this is episode 13. I felt like there was a dip in quality at some point.

It makes sense that, as you practice and improve in some areas, other areas would slip back a bit as your efforts are focused elsewhere.

>girls
No thanks i'm gay

I just skimmed the whole thing really. It dipped around the time the black character was introduced. Went from a sketchy fluffy look to harder contours and thicker lines.

It's my favourite webcomic, and I'd love to support him, but Patreon requires nonfree javascript.
>tfw the botnet wants him to starve

confirmed

Can't expect a western artist not give in to multicultural demands. This is where Japanese manga and light novels will forever be superior

meant for

Slow release time and crappy and not funny stories. Really easy to predict in general.
I love the art though so I continue to read it.

>not give in to multicultural demands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Samurai
shiggy diggy
> manga and light novels will forever be superior
bakawaii

>The creator might be a pedophile.

???

I'm looking I don't see any lolicon (unfortunately).