Why did Normalfags jump to the Samsung bandwagon now?

Why did Normalfags jump to the Samsung bandwagon now?
I had a Samsung since the S2 and I always got critisied for having a Samsung.
Now after the S8 came out and I got one people were all like "wow omg such a nice phone" or "Apple looks so old lmao gona get a samsung as well lol" did the infinty meme display get them?
Fucking normalsheeps can't even stay loyal to a brand

Probably because they got tired of apple and are trying to normalfag samsung.

good marketing and adopting minimalist futuristic looks (shiny + more glass = premium looking)

good hardware, unique features that others can't/don't/won't offer

downside? it's still on touchwiz and every service provider sells it with bloatware and locks the bootloader

I don't see a problem with touchjizz and also with the S8 the scrapped it and made 'Samsung Expirence"
Also there is bloat disabler

>now
the android market's 40% samsung

Why do people press enter twice

>implying normalfags know what advanced hardware is or how it works

this
they would struggle to even install Nova launcher

>good marketing

touchwiz is the only reason samsung phones feel slow with the hardware they have in them. also, needing a bloat disabler.. lol. denied

The only thing they understand is apk and that's pretty limited because of their stupid Pokémon go game

it's still android. no thanks

>install pokeman go
>install legit apk
>install all social media shit
"wow my S7 edge is so slow and battery dies so quIck"

Samsung IS the normalfag brand. S8 might fool some isheep but not the Android users who give a shit.

Is touchjizz any better?

>Fucking normalsheeps can't even stay loyal to a brand
Brand loyalty is for cucks.

> omg Chad I got a jigglypuff
>that's nice babe
> Imma put it on my Snapchat
Jesus h Christ they're all the same

>snapchat
isnt it that mingo app thing where young girls meet up with older men?

That's how normies work

>product x is unpopular
>"lol x sucks!!!"

>product x is popular
>"omg x is amazing! x is the best!"

New one
Its basically Google Pixel reskined and riced with themes
Samsung Expirence

This. Enjoy not getting laid with those green burbles lmao

you're the one with the green bubbles

how do you feel about that?

>i care about what my message bubble looks like
t. iBabby

Not the same poster, but I miss iMessage after switching over to the S8. MMS compresses my videos and pictures so much they aren't even worth sharing.

Shut up normie. You think your smart? You think you understand the complexity of what is occuring no. Cause your a fucking faggot normie who posts dogs using iphones. Phones are in general for normie just like your self who make petty thrash post about which phone is in.

NO ONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DUMB PHONE STORY.

I want to kill myself.

to be honest i'm unimpressed that android hasn't adopted something like imessage

but that's what facebook is for, vine, instagram, snapchat etc. i just save texts for "get in discord you nigger"

Between 2007-2012 iOS was stable, easy to use, and the jailbreak community was huge. Today it's a buggy mess that has a million "features" that no one asked for, looks like a gay pride parade, and the jailbreaking community is literally a couple of Chinese guys and a bunch of shit flinging apes on plebbit.

Samsung has always sucked ass, from Touckwiz to locked bootloaders to no updates on a $900 phone. I won't use any Android phone unless it's a Nexus/Pixel running Lineage OS or CyanogenMod. At least with that I get performance just as good as the old iOS and I get weekly updates, AND I can get rid of the Google malware.

>t. owned every iphone until 2013 when Tim Cock fucked up iOS

Nope. It's still a bloated, laggy piece of trash.

S5 with lineage os is pretty kewl

Your proprietary bootloader and built in spyware that runs in the cellular modem aren't very cool.

Samsung went from blowing up in your face to something mr.glass might own in unbreakable .....maybe they are getting such high sales numbers from people constantly breaking theirs

>proprietary bootloader and built in spyware that runs in the cellular modem
So, like in any other phone then? Unlocking bootloader doesn't make it non-proprietary.

>he doesn't know that the Qualcomm bootloader is open source

And what phones use it? And more importantly, can you replace it with your own?

Nexus phones, and you can replace it on certain models with your own. On all of them though you can compile it and then install it. It's really up to the manufacturer on whether or not they want to sign it in the bootROM and implement signature checking. The most important part is verifying that it has no malicious features. The bootROM is hard coded but it's not like you could just execute it from there, so the programs are loaded into memory. If you could bypass signature checking and if there's a debugging option to push and pull data over USB (not sure if ADB is for the low level bootloaders) you could probably exploit the stuff that's already in memory and then use your own bootloader. The only problem is that you'd have non-free firmware for certain hardware devices and the low level bootloader does hardware and software init on cellular modems most of the time.

I don't get why anyone wouldn't just buy a fucking chink phone.

Same hardware and nobody cares if your pictures are slightly blurry when zoomed in because your $200 phone has a slightly worse camera then the slightly better $900 phone. My RN3P gets updates every week and always has the latest security patches.

reddit

I see posts from 2005 with reddit spaces

Because I live in the US and use at&t, otherwise I wouldn't be using an s8 and would use a chink phone desu

also it organizes info a tad better
like this for example
this is harder to read because a bunch of text is mushed together

whereas reddit spacing is just easier to read when ideas are separated like this

It's the lazy internet version of a paragraph

iOS is still better than Android.

t. Nexus 4 to 6 and now iPhone 7 owner.

I've been doing it since long before reddit existed. It just makes posts more readable. Actual books use double returns for the same reason.

Android is still better than iOS.
t. iPhone 4 and 5s and now Nexus 5X owner.