Need to power my note 7

I finally got my note 7 back, but without the battery, because, well, it's basicaly a bomb and they won't allow it in any packaging company. But I have to access my files. how can I do this without the battery?

I doubt I can find a replacement, but there may be some way to power the phone so it can be turn on. Maybe some other samsung battery is compatible with the flex battery port.

Please Sup Forums, help me.

The battery has to be connected to this tiny little thing

Plug it into your PC and see if you can get it to boot then put ut in usb mode to do the thing

Ah, I should have mentioned, this is as far as it goes when I connect it to the pc or directly to the current, it doesn't matter how long I press the button, nothing happends.

Hmm. Perhaps try it with a wall charger and see if you can get a boot. Then try a wifi solution or use an sd card to xfer contents of your sd card. Have you tried aearching for a third party battery to install yourself? aftermarket batteries could exist

that screen protector..

Pluging it to the wall has the same result. And Cell phone fixers are too coward to try to work with this phone, even without the battery

>touchwizz

STOP judging me, Scott.

You'll have to get a battery online bro, literally any battery that will work
The brain doesn't work without a heart the same way the phone won't work without a battery
Plus its more than likely a new safety feature, older phones used to turn on without batteries much like laptops
Or it could just be phones with non removable batteries
Tl;Dr get a new battery
Also you should have given the phone to Samsung when they had the replacement program for the note 7
Heard you could get an s8 free or some shit

Try a S7 edge battery? Might have the same connector just different battery size

This thing is fucking tiny

Give it back, shaquandreyontyreese

I don't think there are any battery outside samsung that could be compatible with this And I know I should, and I wanted to, but it got stuck in a different country because I couldn't fly with it, even without the goddamn battery.

And now I just want to get my files and info back, after that, i'm getting rid of this.

I don't know if the S7 Edge is compatible, but I don't have any way to find out by my self, unless I actually buy a S7 Edge battery, but people in cell fixing stores just won't work with the phone.

As soon as I get my info out,

This is how the actual battery looks like, that little orange thing is the flex cable or something, and that connects right into this

>my info
It's not your fucking info, daquay, just give it back.

Why are you being so rude and how the fuck do you know I'm black

I know you're black because you're trying to get information off of a device that isn't even yours. Shantwon

I've got very important bussiness files there sir, I don't know how you get to such assumptions.

I also have some my baddest bitches nudes there, I finna get them out.

Your story isn't believable, you're full of shit. Fuck off.

How about you go back and play with your friend over Sup Forums, huh?

How about you go back to stealing bikes. Some of us don't like the idea of our toys which we worked to pay for being stolen from us.

Order one from ebay

No battery seems to have the same flex cable and the people who have made battery mods for the Note 7 have had to solder them with the original connect for them to work. Your best bet is finding a Note 7 battery somewhere.

hi, I'm a level 3 engineer for samsung. hate to say it man but youre more than likely boned, even if you could find a replacement battery (and no, other sku batterys will not work, the pigtail connector is proprietary on every main PBA) its already been through a factory binary at the samsung repair location as is SOP with every device we receive and work on.

general reminder your data is your responsibility, it takes 15 minutes to make a backup with smartswitch.

forgot to mention, you opening the phone and fucking around with it while you arent ESD compliant more than likely would kill that PBA anyways.

this is an SM-N920 battery not SM-N930

Why not just try one from an s6?