Everyone on Sup Forums actually uses Macbooks

Everyone on Sup Forums actually uses Macbooks.

where's the touchbar? mine has a touchbar. :(

False.

/thread

Lie

Ummm, no sweetie. I use an iPad :)

Sup Forums strawpolls usually show Mac users at 5%

obviously an older model, look at the tiny trackpad, and its many ports

>desperately needing the touchbar

Don't thread your own posts, newfag, other people will do it for you.

Fucking summer.

I used to. Now I use a hackintosh. Runs actually faster with the same OS version on my thinkpad than on my macbook pro.

only people with jobs use a mac

so 5% actually sounds about right

>people with jobs use pc
fixed

I do what I want.

I'm actually on an iPad Pro with a Smart Keyboard. It's somewhere between the Macbook Air and the Macbook Pro, while being cheaper than any Macbook ever.

LOL!
WHY SO MANY PORTS LOL? WHO NEEDS THEM ANYWAYS? HAHAHAHA

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that, long-term, nobody gives a flying fuck about ports. People complained about the removal of the Ethernet jack, people complained about the removal of the disc drive, people complained about the removal of fucking VGA.

Hell, look at Apple's most popular laptop. It's the Macbook Air. The one that doesn't have an HDMI port. The one that has one Thunderbolt instead of two. The one with *fewer ports*.

Elitebook user right over here. My i7 3820QM + Quadro K1000m is doing my wonders for $369. Macbooks are are actually wonderful, but priced in a retarded fashion. Even the refurbished/used stuff is priced terribly.

The best of both worlds.

I'd rather kill myself

There are literally professors at my uni that rant about HDMI and """love""" VGA

Nah, I have a powerbook i use though.

I use osx on my thinkpad

But i have glowing apple logo :(

This. People who /thread their own post should be insta banned. Sup Forums is nit your personal facebook safespace where you can like your own posts

No, that would be pic related

mein neger

I'd not buy a PC without Ethernet, I'd like to have a disk drive but my 12.5" won't allow it and VGA is still the most used video port cause everything has it and it gives a perfect 1080p 60Hz signal

More than once I've seen applefags running searching for DP to VGA adapters to find after that they don't work on every projector for some stupid reasons. And still nobody never complains with a "well fuck they could have included another port or 2"

Nah we all use Thinkpads

You browse Sup Forums and use a Mac, I browse Sup Forums and use a Mac. Therefore everyone who browses Sup Forums uses a Mac.

>people with jobs use whatever gets the job done best
perfected

God dammit I still want one. I've bought a MacBook Pro twice and then sold it because I feelt the buyers remorse.....but fuck I still want it.

>Beginning sentence with "Um"
>sweetie

I seriously hope you're a troll.

>That fat in the background

Jesus christ

Anyone who uses Apple products isn't on Sup Forums though.......because they have lives and careers.

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO GODDAMN BUTTMAD?

I USE LINUX, OS X, AND WINDOWS. THEY ALL HAVE THEIR RESPECTIVE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES.

CAN YOU GUYS STOP THIS PRE-TEEN BULLSHIT AND JUST USE THE FUCKING COMPUTER INSTEAD OF SHAKING YOUR DICKS AT OPERATING SYSTEMS??

I am, but it pisses me off sometimes.

This has to be wrong as I have 2 jobs, my 9-5 and my home run business and I wouldn't touch a mac if you paid me. I have standards.

I STARTED USING A MACBOOK BECAUSE IT'S MY ASSIGNED WORK MACHINE AND GODDAMN IS IT CLEAN AND NICE AND FAST

Wrong kiddo. I work from home, I'd never use a mac out of nothing more than self respect.

Most of Sup Forums uses either a Thinkpad / Macbook instead of some no-name $200 piece of shit laptop built for dumb normies
If you really care about technology, you'd see the benefits of running OS X / Linux instead of Windows

Which used model should I buy?

>L series
>"lemme just have htop there to look all cool"

>L series
>" Real ThinkPad"

Lol okay kiddo.

VGA never gives perfect signal because it analog, you retard

Fuck you it's good and dirt cheap

No one here likes to acknowledge the pros of the things they don't like. Those are just memes.

I've been using all three for years, feels good man. Dabbled a bit in bsd, but it's not really for me.

*/lgbt/

I used my X220 for a school presentation, and the professor who had a touchbar mbp was astonished that I just directly connect the projector to the laptop, and asked what brand the X220 was. This is the same professor that earlier in the semester had to lug around a second mbp because she didn't yet have a usb3c to vga dongle.

I'm going to touch my touchbar a while
> /s/

Wrong. I am on Sup Forums and I am using a ThinkCentre. Stop lying.

DELETE

lel my work hardware is worth 30k EUR

I recently purchased my first. Not gonna lie, it's kind of nice.

I bet most people pick a Mac because they are retarded and like the fancy GUI that it has.

I pick it because I like the build quality and the ability to run both Windows and macOS.

what about the debian lesbians

the retina macbook 2015 is about as good as laptop ever gets.

i use macbook 2015. if a laptop is over 1kg its disgusting

Even Acer is better than Applel trash.

Mactoddlers are literally braindead retards.

>being this new

>Actually falling for that 3/10 trash

Kek. You know it's true though. Only NEETS who can only afford one or two crappy old used machines and a Pajeet phone get autistic about Apple hardware.

trying a little too hard there, how about posting your laptop instead of generic infographics

goals

>implying all these pajeets have enough money to buy apple hardwarre

I use one for work unfortunately. Next time my refresh comes up I'm going to opt for a Dell M series probably.

I just bought a 2014, and now I am figuring out a way to sell it without losing money.

The screen resolution is nice, but if you use any VM's or have to RDP into things its fucking useless.

I guess it's my fault for not looking it up enough, guess I'll go to a lenovo or something with a normal 1080 display

The Mac just knows the program isn't that intensive (as stated by the review) and simply keeps the CPU throttled not to waste energy.

Checkmate

touch bar is a useless meme.
if you want to implement touch input, implement touch input. don't just give me a shitty, narrow window to work with. I want to touch what I'm already looking at, directly.

Mein neger

>monster hunter
my dude

I've used them for the last decade. They're shit for gaming but I like OSX for everything else. Only major nag apart from that is they usually overheat like crazy, but at least the fan control and temp stuff works so I can force it to cool down unlike on certain dell laptops I've used in the past.

How much does apple pay you to shill your overpriced proprietary bullshit on here, and does apple's marketing department not know that fat socially award nerd cloppers arent their target demographic?

>btw we all use thinkpads.
>maybe some latitudes here and there.