IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

Other urls found in this thread:

cclonline.com/product/210758/NEB1080015P2-1040J/Graphics-Cards/Palit-GeForce-GTX-1080-JetStream-8GB-Graphics-Card/VGA3490/
youtu.be/Dtz7NuLu3GI?t=1m16s
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0
zcash.flypool.org/
ebay.co.uk/itm/MSI-RX-480-8GB-Gaming-X-edition-BOX-ONLY-NO-GPU-/332242811332?hash=item4d5b36f9c4:g:JLoAAOSwcB5ZLxNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FLY AWAYYYY FROM HERE

FUCKING MINERS!
my soul hurts...

already got an rx 480 8gb though

can I get some stupid miner to buy my fury x ?

>wanna buy gtx 1070
>its 500 euros in my country
VEGA when? Im tired of this jewery.

what games do you play

Um... July. I think, yeah. U_U
Get a used card or something.

Barely any. Intel graphics atm, doing pretty good job desu.

>been slowly buying parts for new computer from sales
>have everything except GPU

DEL

How do i mine ethereum if im on linux?

And AMD will still have a bad ER for Q2

Is this why they're gone?
Fucking coin miners? I thought that shit went outta style.

I sure hope I don't have to RMA my RX 480 anytime soon.

>Not selling it and buying a 1070 with the profit

Ethereum mining is at an all-time high right now. And AMD cards are perfect for the job, unlike Nvidia ones. RX 480 and 580 owners can literally sell their cards on eBay for around $350 to $400 right fucking now. I'm almost tempted to sell my card and get a GTX 1070, but replacing my FX 6300 is more important right now.

Christ.
What a perfect time for my card to die and no on-board video to fall back on. Fuck you, miners.

I just want to play muh vidya ;_;

Gpu out of sale, somehow it bad. nice logic

It's a bad situation for the consumers, Rajesh.
2/10 ESL, 3/10 fap posting

care about consumer, wanted amd to be dead. also nice logic

You can grab a RX 550 or GT 1030 to keep playing your vidya for now. I feel your pain dude, currently RMAing my ram as I type.

Not survival games games because his third world ass is living one LOL

i fucking hate scam coins
and scam miner but what i hate the most is people who give validity to this scam

t.economist who want to face pall till my hand cames out from the back of my school when i see this jewery and how people jump on it

also i fucking hate how i cant buy amd card for muh games since fucking faggots buy 50 cards for a scam farm

This shit happening to nvidia with Zcash price

i fucking hate scam coins
and scam miners but what i hate the most is people who give validity to this scam

t.economist who want to face pall till my hand cames out from the back of my skull when i see this jewery and how people jump on it

also i fucking hate how i cant buy amd card for muh games since fucking faggots buy 50 cards for a scam farm

>amdtards recommend everyone buy their shitty gpus

>oh no its out of stock or costs $500 dollars, guess I gotta buy the superior nvidia

If you care about the consumer, you should wish for AMD to die every single day.

AMD is the token competitor that Intel and Nvidia keep around so they won't get broken up due to monopoly laws.

so much about caring about consumer, you just a fucking shill

If you cared about the consumer, you wouldn't tell them to buy inferior products

>inferior products
not really, before this mining shit going overboard. it pretty good for it price point

>euros in my country
so buy it somewhere else, single market exists for a reason

heres a 1080 for less than 500
cclonline.com/product/210758/NEB1080015P2-1040J/Graphics-Cards/Palit-GeForce-GTX-1080-JetStream-8GB-Graphics-Card/VGA3490/

should i put up my card for 350 and hope some miner guys it so I can get a 1070

youtu.be/Dtz7NuLu3GI?t=1m16s

The RX 460 is an even better deal, while they are still in stock.

Why exactly are AMD cards better for Buttcoin mining?

Made a revision for that image

A good idea as long as you have a strong processor. You could even sell it for $400 if you want.

I'd suggest at least an R5 1400 or Sandy Bridge i5 for the GTX 1070. G4560 is pushing it. Unless you don't mind cpu bottlenecking every once in a while.

they have more raw power than nvidia
nvidia can compete only because of truly magician tier driver team and buying up devs

You're only right if they're on sale. Luckily, the Sapphire RX 460 2GB happens to be $70 on newegg with mail-in rebate right now. A nice deal.

you can unlock the cores too

Should i wait for the Vegas or upgrade to RX 580? Currently have a R9 290x and can barely handle BF1 and For Cancer atm so i just been playing ASSFAGGOTS and Overpleb on a 4k monitor

>Currently have a R9 290x and can barely handle BF1
Nigga I've got a 7950 and I can handle BF1 just fine.

The 580 is a really tiny improvement over the 290x. Just grab a 1070/1080 or wait for the Vegas.

I just want a 470, but shit is nowhere to be found on or offline. The same for 570, goddamn.

Some reason whenever i try to overclock, i would get strange glitchy spots when i do so i have to unclock it, it's a XFX one and i do have MSI afterburner so i'm kinda scared to overclock it, i tried to OC it and boot up For honor but it crashed and there was a warning for wattman failure in catalyst?

Did you just increase your clocks and nothing else? If so, remember that you can also increase your voltage; that will make your OCs more stable. Try not to go overboard though. You can find examples of safe voltages by doing some googling.

>Have a nice partlist with a 4k monitor just waiting for vega
>Aside from the usual launch price and availability it's going to be bought up by coinfags
God fucking damn it.

This has happened before...
>crying inside

Vega probably won't be bought up by coin miners. Say Vega is $500, they can get 2 RX 580s for that kind of money which would be more powerful than just the Vega.

4K, huh? I have RX 480 8GB and while it can do 4K, it's just about 40FPS with dips to 30 (Forza, GTA V). Wait for Vega or get a 1080.
OR set your games resolution to 1080p.

ah no i haven't increased my voltage, i just raised my clocks and that was it, i'll google it to see what volt i should give it, never thought of that

>tfw ordered 580 8GB at May 2nd to replace HD6870 and play something at full HD for the first time in few years
>yesterday got a call from the shop
>"lack of availability is a global issue"
>"in the worst case we expect to ship your card in early july"
just fucking kill me now, I had a chance to get used GTX970 for $100 and I've been putting off playing Witcher 3 DLC just so I could enjoy it in high quality

AMD Q2 earnings should be interesting.

do you think some miner will buy my r9 390 housefire so i can get a 1070?

No that pay for their electricity want that crap but a desperate gaymer might want one since with an overclock they get the performance of a 480.

No,they already used those in 2014 the first time

Get another 290x

Buying coins < buying AMD cards < mining with cards that you already own < buying AMD stock

This is why I don't sell my gfx cards. I've always got something to fall back on when/if my primary card dies.
>tfw have had to RMA my 1080 3 times now

>MSI
>Angel
Usually it's going to hell. Just like anime fags.

What happened to that 1080?

>tfw hd 5770 with 2 capacitors and some unknown chip missing and it still just werks
how the fuck do I kill this thing

Wasn't there even a photo flying around of a cryptofuck buying 20 or 30 570's at once at microcenter or something?

I hope AMD dies already ffs

>wait for Vega™

Fuck'em. I snapped and bought a 1080ti last week, loving every inch of it.

fire and holy water

>gamers

Reported thread for underage.

Its because you make $150 a month mining zcash rite now on any of those cards

Theyre sold out EVERYWHERE wtf

Eat a dick fag, keep holding onto your paper shekels while the jews keep printing more and more and more every year. There are only 21m total bitcoins but USD is down -5.5% this year and you are losing money every single year and more than ever with Trump.

If youre an economist and dont see the benefit of decentralized computing networks that also act as store of value ur retardo

Buy some AMD stock instead of crying faggots

Or just mine for 3 months and hold the coins and youll have enough to buy an 18 core intel chip and another GPU in about 6 months time.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670733.0
zcash.flypool.org/

Get an address to mine to from the Coinomi android wallet or on bittrex.com.

Really tempted to off my Rx 480 for some stupid high price, but I have a freesync monitor.

My fucking sides

ebay.co.uk/itm/MSI-RX-480-8GB-Gaming-X-edition-BOX-ONLY-NO-GPU-/332242811332?hash=item4d5b36f9c4:g:JLoAAOSwcB5ZLxNM

AMD should use all those 480/580's and mine cryptocoins for nice cash.

na man, crossfire scaling sucks ass

>implying i would by the Intel Housefire Inside chips

>tfw these stpid trends never spread to yurop
I'd love to sell my r7 240 for way too much and get a 1050 ti instead

>nvidia user admits he enjoys every inch of it
Typical fag nvidia user.

Man am I glad I snagged my Nitro+ for $250 before mining had a revival