Your country

>Your country
>Do you like how your currency looks?

Canada
Not any more, I liked the old ones we had. New ones feel weird

Pic related(new One is on top and the old ones are on the bottom. I couldn't find an old $100 bill for comparison (seems like they got phased out first.)

well faggots? don't fucking ignore me

The generic €uro monopoly money?

No, I don't like it.

Why don't you like it?

How would you improve it?

plastic money that doesn't break and is waterproof is great desu
wish jewros would also adopt that standard

the hundred leaf dollars looks like monopoly money
>that disgusting font for canada
i dont like the euro (reddit the currency), the dollar is pretty om. the swiss franc is top tier. im too young to remember the punt honestly

It feels strange - makes it harder to count and if it's really cold in some parts of the country they can break

UK
Yes I do

I especially like some of the new banknotes, such as the Turner £20 (pic) and the Churchill £5. Not enfused about the Austen £10, would have preferred to have Ada Lovelace as the token girl because she was based.

Also our coins are great

>lol the new bills won't tear
>always do

give back me monie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I use my credit card almost always anyway

Plastic don't tear nigga, gotta gem dem cashback and airmiles NAWMEAN

They're pretty nice, I just don't like they replaced Ignacio Zaragoza from the 500 bill to put commies (Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo)

Smaller bills are plastic, bigger bills are still mostly paper, I think there's already some bigger denomination plastic bills.

New £5 which is coming into circulation soon

MEME MONEY MONOPOLY.

>tfw only niggers and swiss master race use francs now
how does it feel having only foreignere use your money?

I'd get rid of it because it's not likely the rest of the Euro zone would find Finnish imaginery on their bank notes an improvement.

feels suicide my man

Ada Lovelace would be pretty cool desu.

Also Turner is incredibly cute.

It looks absolutely horrible

All commies should be put into a grave

that's an ugly bill desu senpai

agree with i guess we could improve it by having different notes by country like we do with the coins

Rate

>Also Turner is incredibly cute.

I know ;3

jewish kabbalism/10

We have something similar, the edge of the coins are the different rings of the Aztec Sun Stone, 10 peso coin is the middle

10/10

Yeah, the animals look cute.

>no space monopoly money
am sad

I don't know if I want the Gulden back. I still have kept hundred guldens dating from the 19th-century for historical value, but I think it's just about the value of the silver nowadays. All coins aren't worth anything nowadays.

That's pretty neat

holy shit that's awesome

Nice desu

Plastic =\= Bad design...

Too bloody bright, it's turning more and more into monoply money. The current currency is the best tbqh, the best looking one is the tenner, then the 20p is the best looking coin.

Put memes on the banknotes

No, the euromarks are ugly as fuck. I miss when we had conquistadors in our bills.

>if it's really cold in some parts of the country they can break

Nigga, you high.

af

that 50 note is too tall, it looks wrong to me

>All Euro notes are the same
>the UK has 10 different types of banknote (Bank of England, 3 Scottish Banks and 6 in NI)
wew lad

That's not really true. The Bank of England issues banknotes for the entire UK.

Other banks can issue their own versions if they want, and they do, not just in Scotland and NI. For example there's the Brighton Pound in England.

But they're not backed by the British Government like the BoE banknotes

for

>For example there's the Brighton Pound in England.
Different though, that's a local currency, which is a meme scheme designed to help local economies.
Different to say RBS or Clydesdale notes which are real currency. Not that paki cabbies take them the cunts.

>Cortez
Man, I'm not even Mexican yet I feel slightly sad by that picture.

I like the Norwegian notes, nautical themed and comfy as fuck

Depends what you mean be a "real" currency. Sure, they're retail banks which have the right to print Sterling banknotes, but they don't have to be accepted as legal tender.

I suppose technically the BoE notes don't either, so maybe you have a point.