Is there any programming language Sup Forums doesn't hate?

i genuinely want to know.

COBOL is Sup Forumscore.

fortran

HolyC

Rust

bash, maybe. Give me one good reason bash isn't great.

I don't think anybody gets offended by lua.

brainfuck
you're wrong

fortran for alpha bank hacking needs

x86 assembly

Dart

OCaml

PHP?

Only memefags hate on PHP

This is a Haskell board. Learn Haskell or get out.

C

binary

Everyone hates PHP.

unironically ASM

Array index starts at ONE! I'm deeply offended. Like if someone was not using my pronouns. (They are ckoawnfua and covfefe btw.)

Lisp, I guess.

You mean 68k ASM

This.
Lisp is like an innocent child.

string manipulation in it is fucking gay.
I always do more complex stuff in python. Not going to learn awk fuck you.

GIL

You are not a samrt person, are you?

Sup Forums is not a hive mind, but a bunch of different people. So naturally the C guys hate Rust, the Rust guys hate C, the Java code monkeys hate web development, the web developmers hate Java and so on..

There are some languages that get more praise on Sup Forums, usually stuff like Haskell, OCaml, LISP or Elixir. Languages that are overly complicated and won't land you a job. The more exotic, the better..

pseudo

I think Haskell is universally liked. Don't know why, but people don't seem to mind it.

ASM is the right answer here. I've seen ppc and x86 posted a lot

I think its just more lua isn't popular enough for anyone to care to shitpost about it

Assembly language

This and for good reasons.

Python.

Normally I'd say that gee is not one single person. But with all the hiveminding going around, I'd say no. Sup Forums is the Sup Forums of programming. They hate every kind of technology and mainly post for waifus and yous.

i hate javscript but its fun

This

This.

I develop PHP and secretly hate myself.

x86_64 assembly

This, family. We need more COBOL discussion here
I see anons hate on lua all the time, no idea why. It is very fun for light prototyping and making cool shit in computercraft

I quite like scala. I haven't programmed in rust, but the design philosophy appeals to me.

Also I like haskell and if I have to use a dynamically typed language I like lisp

I like Java an C# to be quite honest. Sure if want performance go for C/C++, but for the rest of the stuff Java/C# should be enough. Languages with more complex abstractions are memes

I hate all those web languages except SQL

JavaScript

>I hate all those web languages except SQL

This is wrong on so many levels..

>Sup Forums is one person

assembly is not a language

Nim, I dare you to say one bad thing about Nim.