Fuck AT&T and their throttling bullshit...

Fuck AT&T and their throttling bullshit. It's officially throttling me so badly I can't use basic features on my phone like mms. Having to post this through fucking wifi. I'm a goddamn unlimited customer and an att customer for more than 5 years without ever missing a bill. Will definitely be looking elsewhere at the end of my contract. Anyone else deal with this bullshit?

>Will definitely be looking elsewhere at the end of my contract
Why not look at their service right now?
Like, call them, ask about their service and why it isn't being like they stated in their contract and do the simple tests they will make you do.
Once they see something is wrong or not according to their contract they will fix it in no time.
Last time I had issues was when I could only connect to social networking apps but nothing more and it was fixed in 5 mins tops.

Charter. 100 Mb upload in the day, 10 at night. This is utter bullshit

Why the fuck would you pay for AT&T when Verizon is cheaper? (When it comes to Unlimited Data)
90 a month for Unlimited data when Verizon has more coverage and is cheaper lol

Already talked to them last month. They said that at peak traffic times I could be throttled to 56k speeds and its well within their rights.

Forgot to add
>1 fucking bar signal
Move somewhere that has better recepcion and test again.

>Amerimodems

>Already talked to them last month
The fuck?
Call them DAILY until they fix your shit, why would you allow them to do that?

tmobile got sued for that shit. I have tmobile and it's real comfy now.

They've apparently got the unlimited contract worded perfectly to make that throttling completely legal for customers that go over 22gb of data in a billing cycle
Tmobile actually has worse service than att in my area

>throttling completely legal for customers that go over 22gb of data
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So you went over the data cap? Sucks to be you then, change carrier for one less moronic or stop using that much bandwidth on a fucking phone holy shit

I travel a lot and use the data for video streaming and often clear 100gb monthly

Who the fuck stream from their fucking phone? Get a bigger plan, pay for more bandwidth, talk to someone who knows

Dude it's the biggest unlimited plan that att offers

>american """"internet"""""

YAY TOTALLY UNLIMITED DATA (until you hit 5gb) CHEAPER THAN ALL OF THE COMPETITION (because we limit your speed earlier) LARGEST NETWORK IN THE COUNTRY (to use at 56k)

>unlimited contract
>it's not actually unlimited

Wew lad

Murican """freedom"""

You think this is bad, a family member of mine was paying 80 a month for broadband internet that was 56k down during the day, and 500 BYTES down beyond 10 pm.

I'd love to have had a cell plan as fast as yours that I could tether internet from back then. (I was living in those conditions)
internet providers on all platforms suck.

>Ameri-internets
Jesus christ how horrifying. I pay 20 eurobucks for 100/50 unlimited broadband with open ports and 15 for 50/20 unlimited mobile plan. And on peak hours throttle on mobile plan isnt even bad.