Rip Intel

AMD Lowers prices on 1700, 1700X and 1800
archive.fo/hHCMD
wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-prices-drop-ahead-of-threadripper-launch/

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/newsticker/meldung/RFID-Tag-im-Intel-Core-X-Prozessor-3730254.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kKp9h3SXmgs
youtube.com/watch?v=aOXjao4QIqs
guru3d.com/news-story/amd-ryzen-14nm-wafer-yields-pass-80-threadripper-cpus-on-track.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RZS2XHcQdqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dual socket when?
I won't upgrade from nehalem until there's dual socket

>wccftech
Go back to faggot

ur asshole is dual socket u faggot

wow rude

unsurprising considering nobody is buying it

Intel is BOTNET (!)
heise.de/newsticker/meldung/RFID-Tag-im-Intel-Core-X-Prozessor-3730254.html
The overclocker Der8auer has released Intel's Core i9 from its heat spreader and discovered an RFID or NFC chip - with an unknown purpose.

Or making room in the product stack for the Intel ripper.

>dual socket when?
Just buy a 32 core epyc then, it's basically two 16 core threadrippers.

No reason to buy any Intel abortion except for the poorfag Pentium.

i guarantee it, ThreadRipper (love that name) will cost 899 for the 16 core version. That's $1000 cheaper than Intels Core i9 DelidExtreme 16 core version

I'm not buying a CPU that doesnt have integrated graphics. Fuck worrying about graphics cards

When it turns up that EPYC will have higher clockspeeds than Intel's 18 core abortion

CPU coolers with built-in faraday cage when

the yields for higher clocks were probably 0.005% KEK

>no AVX512
>AVX256 is 128+128
>mfw

EPYC should end up around 2.7-2.9GHz looking at voltage scaling of Ryzen.

>list of software that uses meme512:

>AVX512
nice meme

You should buy a Xeon Phi if you want AVX512, someone has to

I just want to know the price of the 32 core epyc, if they match the price of their bulldozer server cpus it will only be around $1600.

EPYC will have much beefier margins. It's simple better than anything Intel.

If they release a consumer version it's gonna cost over $2000

But where's K12?

Delayed because Zen is more important and AMD doesn't infinite money for 10 different projects.

Still can't afford it.

Then get a 1600 and overclock it, you won't be much slower than a 1700 unless you can use more than 6 cores.

The ovens are nearing completion.

what the point of K12, clue me in

Google it.

Throw in a overclocked skylake-X in there, they'll be running at full capacity

ARM is nice for low power/embedded enterprise stuff.

can it use on table/phone or not ?

A faraday cage won't stop it from storing your encryption keys.

I love AMD,own AMD and probably am an AMD fanboy but the 7700k seems to rape any Ryzen CPU there is,especially in games.
Going from a 8350 to a 1400 is not a lifechanging CPU upgrade either
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=kKp9h3SXmgs 1400 vs 8350
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=aOXjao4QIqs 1700 vs 7700k

I'm not all that hyped anymore for Ryzen,I was though and are still looking to upgrade my 8350,help me Sup Forums .

There are other threads for your retardation.

No, it's a server/embedded solution, not a phone/tablet SoC.

>lowering prices

Amazing thoughtful and informative input,thanks user.

Woah Woah Woah!!
Are you to tell me that High End FX-8350 is being fucked in the ass by lowest end Ryzen CPU?

Yet people are speculating that the 18 core i9 will reach 4ghz turbo

nigga just get a 20$ gt210

(You)

I can use every core I can get my hands on, which makes the 1600 a worse deal.

just go ahead buy stutter + dead socket + housefire

Yeah, on two cores.

Those people are knowing and deliberate trolls desperate for any straw to latch on to in this single socket shoah.

No, there are people who genuinely believe that the i9s will have 7700k level clocks, with 4.5ghz turbo for the single core turbo

Yeah, fanboys are retarded. What else is new? Anyone with a brain is putting the 18 core housefire at 2.7-2.8 GHz base.

Death can't cure retardation.

xDDDDD
Sub-AMD clocks at best, going by their thermal limits

Wow that performs really poorly compared to ryzen GHz scaling

The only Intel chips worth a shit in Skylake-X seem to be the 6 and 8 core if they can reach 4.5GHz+ without melting.

That's a big fucking if

70% more power when moving from 3.5 to 4.2?
This looks like the same process limit Ryzen currently has.

Really? Because it sure as hell outsold it's direct competition.

R5 1600 is dead even with the i5-7600K, too.

Gotta love the 15 min silence that accompanies intel fanboys rage quitting before new, less read fanboys come to take their place

Take care to read this properly.

They are lowering prices because of Threadripper and because they have such ridiculous yields they can afford to lower them somewhat.

guru3d.com/news-story/amd-ryzen-14nm-wafer-yields-pass-80-threadripper-cpus-on-track.html

If it were Intel, they would just keep the extra margins to themselves.

Oh God it's barely faster than a 6950X that's clocked 1000MHz lower using all cores, that is 120% throttling.

I won't even comment the voltage, I hope it's misread.

Wow it performs the same as a 3 year old CPU
AHAHAHAHA

It's fucking throttling, lmao

melted foreskin for TIM strikes again

ITS HOUSEFIRE SEASON BOYS

>stepping
>4

Hahahahahahahah! OH wow, how much times did Intel spin this silicon before it was half way usable? Lmao yields are so fucking atrocious

>i-it's an engineering sample!
>the real thing is 25% faster than i7-6950X!

The X means limited OC. That's why they couldn't legally use K

Is that a man or a woman?

Intel fags. Enjoy your NSA backdoor.

Intel will release a new core 2 and all ayymdfags will commit sudoku like 11 years ago. It's time to cull ayymdpoojets numbers.

The only good Intel CPU is the Pentium because it's extremely cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZS2XHcQdqA

7700k wins in games at 1080p 144hz where you aren't completely GPU bottlenecked. If you want to game on Ryzen, get the 1600/1600X. It's cheaper than the 8 core CPUs and still performs about the same in games. 7700k completely loses in heavily multithreaded applications and heavily multitasking. The R5 1400 is low end Ryzen. You can't expect it to be a huge upgrade in much way.

You mean their new arch that isn't coming until 2020/2021 and is basically just chopping off parts of x86 to make it faster?

Considering AMD's chips are far more efficient than Intel ones AMD can get away with 3.6GHz+ on 16 cores, even the best Intel Xeon 16 core tops out at 2.6GHz and those are $3000+ and binned to hell, it's not looking good.

AMD's yields are so high they can cherrypick like crazy.

>that 4 core Intel stutterfire

Wow.

Interesting how this correlates with TDP.

The first two Intels are exactly hitting their TDP, so under full load it's in-spec.
1500X is 95W TDP and its power consumption in way lower than that.
7600k is also way below its TDP.
1700 and 1600 as well.

Now everything below that exceeds their TDP by 10-15% besides unironically the 220W Bulldozer.

Interesting.

>8 coar CPU
>lower power consumption than the 4 core housefire

>intel core i9 holocaust edition

It's fucking amazing when you think these aren't even B2 silicon nor are they voltage binned as good as TR/EPYC are.

Ryzen+ is going to obliterate Intel

Those low power 8 cores look fucking sick in a ITX mobo.
I've seen some nutcases actually put it in a FUCKING NAS, doing NAS things it probably won't even use 20 watts, fucking amazing.

POOTEL STUTTERFIRE

Honestly, inferior hardware or not, doing this makes me want to buy AMD. Except, by lowering the prices, they've basically already admitted the r7 lineup is obsolete. And it didn't even get a single worthwhile fucking mobo.

Jesus fucking Christ, did every reviewer suddenly forgot about perf/watt after touting it as the best thing since ever during Bulldozer and Pascal?

see

Apparently the Taichi is the best motherboard on any platform in the last 6 years.

Guys, I think I'm being converted. I already have 3200mhz ram I was going to use for a 7700k build, but the 1700x benchmarks posted by that spic in youtube.com/watch?v=RZS2XHcQdqA are convincing me. Is this real and true performance? What about muh esports CSGO performance?

>What about muh esports CS:GO performance?
Nothing is going to beat out raw clockspeed in old, unoptimized games that only use a single core. Thankfully you don't even need a 7700K to hit 144hz in that game.

Get whatever the fuck you want, when you're GPU bottlenecked there's no difference between the CPUs in games, so if you're playing 1080p/low settings or 720p get a 7700k

well I already have a 1080ti so

At 1080p?

144hz yes

Who'd be retarded enough to buy a 1080ti and 1080p monitor?

Why is gaymer mental retardation so strong?

Sorry that your autismbux don't afford you enough allowance to get nice things like me, user.

What's nice about a $200 monitor?

You bought a $650+ GPU to play on calculator resolutions, that's mental retardation.

1080p 144hz is one of the only reasons to still buy i7-7700K.