"I happened to be born in a cunt so I believe this cunt is better than every other cunt"

>"I happened to be born in a cunt so I believe this cunt is better than every other cunt"

>If you kill your enemies they win

can anyone find evidence of this quote? i scoured online for it, but all i found were meme sites. no actual evidence.

It's a shitty meme made by Sup Forumslacks

Actually, patriotism is more about self-acceptance and recognition of what your group can do. It has very little to do with blind narcissism and boastful arrogance - that's called nationalism

Love for yourself, family, and country are pretty much just the same liquor poured in different glasses

I can't help being born in the only superpower.

>it's a racebaiting/arbitrarily anti-nationalist complaint thread about Sup Forums with a complimentary enlightened globalist circlejerk

ahh yes

at least 5 a day, all made by canadians

It's a meme. No one actually said it, though their sentiment got pretty close to it.

Why are the best countries always the most self-hating and suicidal?

Just because you have it good does not make your argument good

Patriotism and nationalism as a tool for disinformation is a danger and always will be because fear is the opposite of reason

>fear is the opposite of reason
that is the dumbest thing i've read in months
congrats

Same reason as to why the best artists and wisest intellectuals often kill themselves?

[spoiler]I don't know why[/spoiler]

I honestly believe I live in the greatest country on earth.

I googled it and found this guy. So basically it's all commies that voted for him.

Why are Canucks such Commies?

>gavin mcinnes

That's satire.

Batman got pretty close.

trudeau is actually to the right of obama on a lot of economic issues (not social ones though)

a leaf

>Day 295259, Ive still been unable to locate a single Canadian poster that isnt a cuck

Do NOT call them Canadians. They are mapleniggers

at least my country makes a good case for best country in the world