Learn coding

Can any of you fellow anons put me in the right direction to websites ware i can learn basic coding, from cmd to python and writing a basic program? Im a noob bit have the will to learn, Any help will be much appreciated thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SRZakc07
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that image
First install Linux, you can't program in Windows without paying Microsoft for a developer's license, then go here www.diveintopython3.net/

Thank you for the reply, ive never used linux before but i shall download it , i can run linux and windows on the same pc correct?

I made the first part up, but install Linux anyway.

Real developers use macOS.

www.codeacademy.somethignorother

Whats the benifits of linux over windows?

It's programmer friendly. Being that you have access to every piece of source code that goes in to making it. So if there's something in the way of what you want to do, you can change it.

Verry usefull thank you anons

Codacedemy. Google it. You also don't need Linux.

Codeacademy is pure shit.

automatetheboringstuff.com is THE fucking book.

this is a lie

Contrary to popular belief, ruby is a better language for beginners than python.

Learn basics of algorithmization, then pirate Visual Basic 6 - it's a great starting point (.Net is more complicated)

Thank you for the information anons , is there a forum or place dedicated to coding/hacking also?

Google.com

try the lamba board of lainchan

Is this bait?

fucktard

>hakking xd

nah you don't deserve to learn

Learn GNU/Linux like other people say but here is the guide you asked pastebin.com/SRZakc07

it's a lie but good advice, programming on microsoft is annoying for a beginner due to all the setup required

And why is that ?

Thanks