Daily reminder AMD is still irrelevant in the logical PC user market

daily reminder AMD is still irrelevant in the logical PC user market

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/news-story/amd-ryzen-14nm-wafer-yields-pass-80-threadripper-cpus-on-track.html
cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2311&cmp[]=2925
youtube.com/watch?v=EvvfcC38AuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none of that shit matters homeboy

normies dont play games

Just askin', why does Sup Forums feel the need to always bash AMD for no reason?

>AyyMuhDick releases GPUs supposed to BTFO nvidia
>lasts about 1 mo before they reply back
>havent been relevent since

>AyyMuhDick CPU hyped for 2 yrs
>comes out
>kinda better if your a serverfag
>still much slower in terms of top of the line gaming by 30%
>intel's pentium can be OC'd and give perfect gaming results
>the i3's are still better than raisin at gaming in terms of price
>AyyMuhDick leaves out the small point that none of these CPUs have graphics which all Intels ship with

Ryzen R3's and APUs aren't out yet unfortunately. I think they are trying to get Ryzen Mobile out first.

>an older CPU is worse than a newer CPU
wow really? funny that

>intel's pentium can be OC'd and give perfect gaming results
that's not true if you mean g4560
if you think about g3258, the g4560 is way faster
i kinda agree with other points but you sound like an intelfag so fuck you

>ryzen r3
did you see ryzen 1400? it's total crap, r3s are going to be even worse, if you buy a cpu below 120 dollars just get a g4560, if above get a ryzen 1600

>R3s are going to be even worse
Don't know, maybe AMD will surprise us with some low prices on those things. They already have really high yields and are dropping prices on the R7 series. guru3d.com/news-story/amd-ryzen-14nm-wafer-yields-pass-80-threadripper-cpus-on-track.html

Ryzen APUs should be pretty decent if you just want to buy that and not bother with discrete GPU.

One funny little detail on the A8-7600, this will run at 3.1GHz when there iGP part of the APU is active. It doesn't matter if it isn't doing anything either, if it's just showing the Linux console then it's still limited and will only boost briefly on two cores if the other two are completely inactive.

When there's a dedicated GPU present it will "boost" all cores to 3.6GHz continuously as long as it takes for the task that's using all the CPU cores to finish.

As for that screenshot, consider that according to CPUbenchmark

cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2311&cmp[]=2925

the A8 7600 scores higher than the G4560. It's also worth nothing that the A8 7600 is a part from 2014 and the G4560 was released in 2017.

The A8 7600 isn't exactly a fast CPU by current standards but it's really interesting that this 3 year old chip has about the same performance as a newly released Intel chip, specially when it is quite a lot faster if you're not using it's iGP.

we already know that ryzen apus will be 4 cores at most, they will need to compete with price unless the cpu will be clocked at 4-4.2ghz

>AMDfags can use this when boasting about Ryzen but not the other way around

and the sandybrige 2500k from 2011 still equals ryzen in gaming

your point?

>muh 25% single core (only at 4 cores lol)
Keep clinging to that little life raft of hope.

Fuck off, retard. youtube.com/watch?v=EvvfcC38AuA

>Just askin', why does Sup Forums
Most actual Sup Forums users don't care or hate intel (but don't particularly like AMD either). It's a small group of underage spammers, their posts can be easily identified by the language they use. They are most likely uneducated and have poor English. See , and as an example. Most are serial ban avoiders and will shit up any good discussion thread with their retardation. There's probably less than 5 of them, but in any given CPU thread you can expect a third of the posts to be written by them.

If you see any anons that fit this pattern, don't forget to sage and report.

here you go, the newer i9 vs ryzen

I've not seen anything where a new AyyMD beats an old Intel. Also, I'm not even on AMD, you're simple jumping to that because of the topic at hand.

>a 2017 CPU is better than a 2011 CPU

wow

He was claiming the 2011 CPU was equal, fuck off, read the goddamn thread.

>new cpu beats 3 year old cpu
sounds about right
>B-BUT RYZENFAGS PULL THE SAME THING
yeah but the i7-7700k is less than 6 months old
not really the same thing
anyway everyone is dumb and i'm sitting happy on my 3770k still

what site is this?

>dual core
>logical

>kinda better if your a serverfag
didn't it made irrelevant all the i5 and the i7

and i used your response

get fucked

cpuworld doesnt have the 4560

nice try tho

also nice job chosing a CPU that isnt avalible to purchase

go on pcpartpicker and find me that CPU avalible within the same price point as the 4560

intel's i3's made the i5's irrelevent and theyre 110 dollars

the kabylake i3 can play any game at 1440p+ and leaves you $200 more dollors for a GPU

>intel's i3's made the i5's irrelevent and theyre 110 dollars
and after that the g4560 made the i3's irrelevant

>the kabylake i3 can play any game at 1440p+ and leaves you $200 more dollors for a GPU
take a look at playerunknowns battlegrounds

according to logical incriments the 4560 is still several tiers below the ones with i3

it may be able to run meme shit like LOL or other multiplayer games where graphics dont matter but i highly doubt it can run Witcher 3 at max

also it will bottleneck a 580 or 1060

> buying a pentium in 2017
> hurr why aren't all processors this cheap

This shit is DoA

They are retarded fans of the opposite camps that can't help being babies about it.

Only possible explanation for the fact that the amount of whining and trolling increased after they moved from FX (not good) to Ryzen (actually good).

> Intel Pentium G4400 3.3GHz 2 54W

(22) $289.00 Add

Should be pretty easy

are you seriously now doubting its price to performance?

also even on cpuworld which is 2 generations behind still shows the fucking pentiums as the best price to performance at the bottom of the page

a fucking 200+ dollar CPU (much less a 400) isnt a logical CPU

everything you could possibly do with a normal PC user can be done with a kabylake pentium

that includes HEAVY multitasking of browsers, photo or video editing, and streaming 1080p easily across multiple monitors

and all the parts around an intel build are still cheaper

you can build a 4560 build for 250 dollars which is cheaper than any Ryzen by itself....which comes with no graphics

and try to find a fucking GPU for sale that isnt used cheaper than 100 dollars thats on par with the 610 graphics, you cant cause every recent GPU is atleast that much

so you're almost 400 in the hole even with the cheapest fucking ryzen and still have to build the rest of the PC

>according to logical incriments the 4560 is still several tiers below the ones with i3
what does logical increments have to do with this
the g4560 is a i3
there are multiple games where a i3 isn't enough, but it actually can run witcher 3 at max with a 1060, hell even with a 1070 it rarely bottlenecks

then why is it the 4560 still not listed in a tier with the i3 then?

its your fucking site, you run it, its supposed to be logical

if the 4560 is able to run anything the latest i3 7 series can why is it still listed?

also i love how they have Ryzen listed yet when you go to user.cpubenchmark none of those Ryzens are actually faster including the highest R7x

because the guy who did that website is probably retarded
also what are you doing on this site if you don't even know that the g4560 has 2 cores and 4 threads making it a lower clocked i3-7100
the only two ryzens worth getting are the 1600 and 1700, but only when you're doing some work too and not only playing games or if you have a 1070+ gpu

You're right, the poorfag Pentium is the only Intel CPU worth buying, and it's for poorfag locked corelets.

>normies
>buying G4560
Normies have Laptops or prebuild systems because they are tech illiterate.

I wonder how much the Ryzen+Vega APU will destroy Intel.

>still much slower in terms of top of the line gaming by 30%
Show me more than 5 games running on latest driver + update and high MHz ram.