Guess who just got a shit ton of supporter after today's events

Guess who just got a shit ton of supporter after today's events

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus?

>implying millions of Americans won't be driven to support pic related because gun control

wew

Could this win over the LGBQ community?

Post which has been up for twice as long having more RTs and Favs.

That doesn't prove anything though. You need to compare the two tweets when they're both at the same time stamp. Did your science class never teach you how to properly collect data?

she wants more muslims

Don't the fags already hate muzzies? If members of a certain religion constantly threw my buttbuddies off roofs, I would want to see them all out of my country.

nope. The average gay is too liberal to hate Muslims, and the ones that do like Milo Yiannopolis and Dave Rubin are constantly attacked for being bigots and Islamaphobes

>On the afternoon of 9 October 2012, Yousafzai boarded her school bus in the northwest Pakistani district of Swat. A gunman asked for her by name, then pointed a pistol at her and fired three shots. One bullet hit the left side of Yousafzai's forehead, travelled under her skin through the length of her face, and then went into her shoulder.[4] In the days immediately following the attack, she remained unconscious and in critical condition, but later her condition improved enough for her to be sent to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, England, for intensive rehabilitation. On 12 October, a group of 50 Muslim clerics in Pakistan issued a fatwā against those who tried to kill her, but the Taliban reiterated their intent to kill Yousafzai and her father, Ziauddin Yousafzai.

Guess she shouldn't have insulted Islam

> homosexuals
> voting for trump. or for the republican party in general

wishful thinking

exists for a reason, fuck off

It's her own fault for insulting Allah by not completely covering her face, the fucking slut. Literally asking for it.

Lol no

I was talking about Hillary
loves muslims
hates guns

But Islam isn't the problem, lax American gun laws are the problem :^)

France has strong guns laws, what just happened there?

I'm gay and I'd still vote for Clinton over Trump even if some normies got shot by a mudslime.

>Islam isn't the problem

islam is the biggest problem in the entire western world

t. Mahmud Bin Abdula

Hillary was against gay marriage for like 20 years.

Trump has, on multiple occasions been for gay marriage or at least for states rights on the issue.

I know several gay people who are voting for Trump. As long as they aren't extremely stupid they'll honestly probably vote for Trump over Hillary.

SO

MUCH

FUCKING

THIS

seethen kill yourself

So was this actually done by IS?

I'm just saying how the MSM is going to spin this

ah, the limp-dick comments like " lets join in prayer"

utterly useless, you are running for president, people don't need prayers from their president, they want leadership

>he doesn't understand that the smiley face made the statement satire

You are why people think Americans are stupid

>:^)
the nose knows :D

That's just because the majority here including you are brain-dead leftist retards, and it's very hip to hate Trump.

islam?

>if you don't vote for Trump you are a leftist retard

you have to be fucking retarded to think that the intention of that guys screenshot was to contrast twitter numbers. He was contrasting their tone.

No I'm just saying your opinion doesn't matter.

Faggot.

Not voting for trump is basically wanting the demise of USA and probably the whole world too.

American'ts don't understand sarcasm.

Of course she does. Women have no sense of loyalty they wish to destroy their own nations by bringing in as many non-natives as possible.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

>Nobel prize to islamist apologist
>Sweden

well, a person must be retard if thinks trump wasn't right about muslims after this shit

>if you kill your enemies they win

Lol she doesnt say anything or think americans are retarded

> this was an act of terror.. an act of hate

really?

Good
Fuck the world