/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a watch strap for his F91W • Useful Gearbest coupons of a bunch of Xiaomi phones, the Vernee Thor E, a FuriBee FPV quadcopter for $40 • user rates a bunch of chinese earbuds, hates the EIAOSI X6 • user gets a wood wrist rest and Poker 1 from AliExpress • user worries putting foam eartips on his Zircons will make him deaf • user reviews the Cabbage One a €50 smartphone • user just got his Redmi Note 4X I recommend this screen protector for it • I also review a pair of stainless steel chopsticks from IRONX • user gets his iWork1X and posts some early thoughts • user receives a TENS unit, plans on using it for some sensual shit • Yet another plant update Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Classic-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Mens-Mechanical-Watch-Bracelet-Fashion-Male-Clocks-Elegant/32799785658.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Oukitel-U11-Plus-Android-7-0-Mobile-Phone-MTK6750T-Octa-Core-4G-RAM-64G-ROM/2344260_32808153624.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Qualcomm-Quick-Charge-3-0-2-0-Ugreen-USB-Charger-Smart-Fast-Mobile-Phone/32723120029.html
youtube.com/user/rgc85/videos
aliexpress.com/item/clean/32791418022.html
aliexpress.com/item/littleredbook/32681913584.html
aliexpress.com/item/metal
aliexpress.com/item/Donothingclub/32797962529.html
aliexpress.com/item/brasspen/32621582197.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Men-s-Mechanical-Watches-Brand-PAGANI-DESIGN-Waterproof-30m-Leather-Casual-Business-Watch-AutomaticRelogio-Masculino/32807674321.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/PAGANI-DESIGN-Men-s-Classic-Diving-Series-Mechanical-Watches-Waterproof-Steel-Stainless-Brand-Luxury-Watch-Men/529025_32808649435.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Punk-3D-Skull-Personality-Retro-Fashion-Men-s-Watch-Waterproof-30m-Steel-Stainless-Quartz-Watch-PAGANI/529025_32806093915.html
aliexpress.com/item/Helicopter-Drones-JJRC-H22-3D-Inverted-Flight-2-4G-4CH-6-Axis-Mini-RC-Quadcopter-RTF/32644371343.html
lifehacker.com/solder-without-a-soldering-iron-using-steel-wire-and-fi-1687844408
youtube.com/watch?v=aIab66EgfHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for being nice to your chink

second for bullying chinks

So is the Bagelmeme back?

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Classic-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Mens-Mechanical-Watch-Bracelet-Fashion-Male-Clocks-Elegant/32799785658.html

Has Oukitel been forgiven?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Official-Oukitel-U11-Plus-Android-7-0-Mobile-Phone-MTK6750T-Octa-Core-4G-RAM-64G-ROM/2344260_32808153624.html

Bagel's back, stock up on bagelnauts to sell for $90 each on WUS now.

Ali just nerfed their card flipping game. Now you get 2+3 coins instead of 2+5 all the time.. fucking chinks, I swear.

Does it worth? Is it accurate?
What about water resistance, can I dive with it?
Should I buy one or better get a Seiko.

>does it worth?
C-cute.

Why is China so based?

mr ma is that you?

>redmi note 4 global charger already failing me within a week
I've been using iFucks my entire life, what kind of charger does this thing is? Can I just buy a generic Android charger?

Got my stuff in today, the cheapo fidget spinner is still somewhere between china and here but we've had enough of those that I don't think anyone will give a shit.

First up, two new metal puzzles and a brass pen. The metal puzzles (1.3 euro) are a mantis and a beetle. Haven't had the time to put them together yet, but I added in the Tiger 1 I got a while ago to give an idea what they're like. The brass pen (1.73 euro) is a nice surprise. I didn't expect much, but it's nicely made and it comes with a decent gel ink refill. Also came with a small black pouch that I've already managed to misplace.

>what kind of charger does this thing is?
Chink chargers with no qc cause they don't have to provide warranty anyway?

>android charger
Oh, user. There is no such thing.

Second part of stuff.

The little glasses cleaner (0.36 euro) is allright. It cleans kinda well, though I doubt the microfiber parts will last a long before they're too dirty to clean well. Still, for its price it works.

The Do Nothing Club cap (4.06 euro) is real good. Fabric is nice and soft and the embroidery is pretty good. I still have to snip off a few errant strands and clean up the dust and shit, but it looks like it's going to clean up well. Worth noting is that it came packaged in some kind of inflated bag, so it didn't get smooshed and deformed during shipping. Thanks, chinaman.

Last up is the Little Red Book. Print is a nice quality and it has some pictures of mao at the beginning of the book. Translation seems pretty okay too, haven't noticed any engrish. I think the cover looks nice as well, though the vinyl material it's made of stank to high heaven when it just arrived. I put it near an open window for a day or so and now it's mostly worn off.

Yes
Yes
And Yes

But best to follow

Well fuck me
They restricted it to 5 pieces per customer

?

aliexpress.com/item/For-Qualcomm-Quick-Charge-3-0-2-0-Ugreen-USB-Charger-Smart-Fast-Mobile-Phone/32723120029.html

well is it 25° or not

Bully me instead c:

Is there an updated guide on Chinkphones?

Have a 2 year old HTC M9 that's still doing well, but I fancy a change.

Looking to spend about $250, but the guide hasn't been updated in months.

See: If you are looking for Snapdragon, only the Xiaomi MI5, ZTE Blade V8 & Huawei G9 Plus fit your desc

Huawei Nova

Check the infographic, it's not a perfect guide but it's more up to date than the wiki

My cheapo handheld famiclone (FC Pocket) still didn't arrive today.

Good news is though my shipping status updated today. It's arrived in destination country and got pass customs and has been handed over to I assume Royal Mail.

So it will be tomorrow I'll get it hopefully.
If not I'll likely miss the delivery on Monday or Tuesday and have to pick it up Wednesday.

All in all fast shipping so far from china to UK. About 12 days or so since I ordered it that it came here (assuming it does arrive tomorrow). Well under the 20-40 days they project.

Anyone else using p.o. box for receiving their chink shit?
I noticed plenty of people on ebay have automatic settings to refuse sending stuff to p.o. boxes, but I found a way to write the address that manages to pass through the filters.
I'm testing with some dirty cheap stuff, let's see if it really works.

Seriously, why would a seller refuse p.o. boxes? the shipping has no courier service, I don't need to sign anything, the postman usually just throws it in my open box of the condo where I live, anyone entering or exiting the building can steal your shit, sometimes the packages are too thick they don't even enter the condo's boxes, the postman just leaves them outside above them.
I'd rather have it stay at the post office in a private box, that cost me an organ too, and retire it later whenever I want.

You sure it's not the cable?

It's hot outside, maybe the delivery van was parked under the scorching sun for some time before it arrived to you.
Have you opened it yet?

Sauce?

>The law says only the United States Postal Service may deliver to post office boxes. Also, if the package needs to be signed for, a PO box cannot do this.
Source: A reddit post I found through two seconds in Google.

Need recommendations on good quality pick lock kit. Pls halp.

P neat despite I look like a Colombian drug dealer with.

That was within my calculations.
I'll just cross my fingers and wait.

I couldn't find any cute low cut socks on any of the chink sites, so I just went with ribbons instead. Bought a sewing kit as well so I can learn how to make cute hair ribbons.

>look like a Colombian drug dealer with.
That's a dank look tbqh.
I got a pair of glasses coming for me too, pic related.
It was around 15 bucks.

Link?

plata o plomo

Looks like the offer isn't available anymore. Even the shop went completely 404. Is it true that Aliexpress doesn't want people selling counterfeited products?
Noice

King reviewer of chink mechanical watches youtube channel.
youtube.com/user/rgc85/videos
In french if there's any verbal communcation at all.

got my zircons 3 weeks later, they're bretty gud for 7 bucks.

link to glasses cleaner?

I have a bag strap I'd like to put some metal pins/badges on, anybody found some nice ones?

Recieved my JBMMJ-8600's today. Got them on Banggood from a EU warehouse. Shipped in a week, fast as fuck.

Overall they're pretty good, especially considering the price (only €4). Bass could've been deeper, but oh well, I didn't expect any better.
Balance is fine enough.

Would recommend them for cheap fucks like me.

aliexpress.com/item/clean/32791418022.html

there you go, senpai. Going to put the links to the other stuff here too, for those who are interested.

aliexpress.com/item/littleredbook/32681913584.html
aliexpress.com/item/metal puzzles/32798006012.html
aliexpress.com/item/Donothingclub/32797962529.html
aliexpress.com/item/brasspen/32621582197.html

it was never good.
t. 5k coin hoarder

>chinks get stuff shipped and in country in less than a week
>Americans immediately lose both packages

Pack it up boys the empire is dead. Chinks are the future.

W-well, I was profiting on it. Only started recently so I barely have any coins. Don't know what to use them on anyway now that the good coupons are gone.

Not going to lie
But you get better service, cheaper prices, better products and
ridiculous amts of diversity on Taobao, not to mention faster shipping times

Has there been any doubt recently? S-stay cucked, stupid amerifatlus.

literally put an alarm on my phone for 9.58 so i can try to get a 1c item. But they are gone in a second will see if manege to get one soon.

How long have you been trying?

2days with the alarm, since i made 5k and realized i cant do shit with them

Yeah, I was just going to get $3 coupons, but now they only have those trash ones where you need to buy for $25 and the selectshit ones.

>40mm

MANLETS GTFO

This looks more up to your speed
aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Men-s-Mechanical-Watches-Brand-PAGANI-DESIGN-Waterproof-30m-Leather-Casual-Business-Watch-AutomaticRelogio-Masculino/32807674321.html

>42mm

No

aliexpress.com/store/product/PAGANI-DESIGN-Men-s-Classic-Diving-Series-Mechanical-Watches-Waterproof-Steel-Stainless-Brand-Luxury-Watch-Men/529025_32808649435.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/Punk-3D-Skull-Personality-Retro-Fashion-Men-s-Watch-Waterproof-30m-Steel-Stainless-Quartz-Watch-PAGANI/529025_32806093915.html

Watchfag containment board when?

This. I don't understand Sup Forums's obsession with watches.

I dunno but I trust WUS more with Chink Mechanicals
And the above suggestions are pretty legit.

Just buy a waterproof 10 usd casio, fucking watchfags.

So that everyone at work can laugh at my expense?

>Spotted the Worthless NEET

Sup Forums attracts old luddites

Ex. smartphone hate, thinkpad circle jerks, using loonix unironically, the loli pedos

Slave soul detected.

>caring what people think of you or your fashion choices
spotted the underage

>under 52mm

Fuck outta here

Dunno y Watch reddit faggots like posting their overly-glorified and overpriced Omega Speedmaster here tho

Back to You soulless leech

some shitty brandless chink watch would be more laughable

We are already laughing at your expenses, but you'll not waste too much money in crappy ugly watches

You are laughable.
You don't even know basic dress code.
What profession are you even in?
Some mud-licking ass-kissing ant farm?

>Just passing thru
Please stop replying to the attention whoring Samefag who are doing it for the (you)s

Wow someone actually posted that b4 me

You even capitalised Worthless NEET. You don't have to be so obsequious, user. Wear the terrorist watch to work, just look at them like they're stupid if they laugh at you.

Smartphones are legitimately the reason freedom is dead. they're personal enslavement devices.

>muh status
>I-I'm higher status than you
>p-p-pls play along
Thus spake the herd : ^ )

So my shit came today (yes I am that autist in discord, david),
I recieved a small OTG adapter, 64gb USB stick with that weird flippy microUSB shit, KZ ATRs and ZS3s and an Elfin Book, because why the fuck not.
I tried the adapter, works as it should.
I can't seem to flip the microUSB part of the USB stick but I'll figure it out. Will follow up with weebmark results.
In my opinion, the ZS3s don't have enough nigger bass for me but oh well. Vocals are alright, it's just overall alright. Won't replace my Xiaomi Hybrid Pros though. ZS3s mic sound smoother than the ATRs.
The ATRs definatly empasize the subbass more than the rest. Better than ATR's mic sound less trebler. I'd still rather use my Xiaomi ones. The Xiaomis are just more simpler and easier imho. But they would be great for working out and etc because the fit and isolation is great.
The book is decent, tried to microwave it like its competitors but it warped slightly and wiped slightly but I can just rub it out anyways. Scanning doesn't work as I thought it does. It cant pick out text but its scanning into a picture function works well.
The book will be more rigorisly used in school when I go back so I'll come back when I use it more with the app and wipe it.
MFW I wasted money on random shit
MFW I could've had enough for an X220 if I didn't use the money
Even then, it was an overall alright load of stuff.

is the pen a fingerprint magnet?

bearing in mind it is a usb 3 drive on a usb 2 port

nice try terrorist

here is your (you) you fucking attentionwhoring underage cum gargeling poorfag sperglord

It's a shame for sure, but I'd rather not go back to the dark ages of having to wait until I get home to read emails, check accounts, shitpost, etc.

Having the internet available to me literally anywhere at any time of the day is a helluva drug.

you couldn't, but it'd be better for you

go away underage

Are there any good chink cheap speakers, (around 30$) or is it better to just buy from ebay, or some other website?

What your favourite emoticon on ali? Me personally, I'm a big fan of [Victory]

Yes and no. I just gripped it real tight to check and you can see the fingerprint, but only if you get really close and pay attention. The fingerprints are just really not visible due to the shiny surface and the very slight brushing. They also wipe off very easily.

One of the motors on my JJRC H22 quadcopter stopped working. I'm about to order a spare one but the new motor will need to be soldered on and I don't have a soldering iron. Should I just buy the cheapest available soldering iron for this? I'll only use it to solder the motor on and probably never use it again afterwards. Is there something I could use instead of a soldering iron? Just heat up a steel wire or something?

Cool. Does the brushing make the surface rough? How's long duration writing feel like?

Nah, it's totally smooth. There was an option for a matte brushing that looked a little rough, though.

The pen feels a bit heavy for obvious reasons. I only really use it to jot down the occasional note at my desk, so I couldn't tell you about long duration writing. I think you could get used to the weight, personally.

Depending on the price it might be cheaper to just buy another H22, considering you don't have a soldering iron.

aliexpress.com/item/Helicopter-Drones-JJRC-H22-3D-Inverted-Flight-2-4G-4CH-6-Axis-Mini-RC-Quadcopter-RTF/32644371343.html

Sup Forumsentoomen of /csg/, does anyone know where the best fake Benchmade Infidels are?My frined found a real one in the parking lot of his workplace, next to an armybase and now I'm mirrin it too much, but too cheap to pony up the $375 for a real one.

Finally xiaomeme router with gigabit ports.

Shipping to US:
>China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus
or
> China Post Registered Air Mail

It's around $4 for a set of two spare motors, and $5-6 for a cheap soldering iron, so cheaper than buying a new H22. What I want to know is will a $5 soldering iron do what I need it to do without exploding in my face? And would it be plausible to do it without a soldering iron like here
lifehacker.com/solder-without-a-soldering-iron-using-steel-wire-and-fi-1687844408

>terrorists
>respecting women

implying the chinks will consider your choice and not just ship however they want

Get the "Registered" (=tracked) shipping, especially if it's for the same price as the cheap-ass "Ordinary Small Packet" option.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIab66EgfHM