Tfw there will eventually be more girl programmers in the coming future of because of technology's evergripping hold on...

>tfw there will eventually be more girl programmers in the coming future of because of technology's evergripping hold on the world (phones, internet, streaming, easier computing, etc)
>tfw they will still only date chads or the other normiefag programmers

Kill me.

sounds like you already know what you need to do

bee you'reself and release the chad within

Huh, curious. It's almost as if the problem doesn't lie with the girls, but with you.

But at least they will be interested enough in topics to have interesting conversations.

Dumb frogposter.

As a security consultant, I look forward to a future of gaping holes in software thanks to the squad of incompetent gaping holes.

take better care of yourself
if you're just ugly, then lower your standards
there is no reason for anybody to be alone

>they will still only date chads or the other normiefag programmers

Just look elsewhere. I knew I had no hope of finding anyone within tech. My first gf was a 1st grade teacher. (Not a normie: I was a wizard until age 39.)

Listen to this guy here. Infosec is the future.

>if you're just ugly, then lower your standards

No way you actually fucking believe this?

About as interesting as doing a khan course they majored. Women like this are "smart", like teacher's pet are smart. They can memorize shit, but lack spatial thinking to do anything useful with it, they just trial-error crammed encyclopedic knowledge.

Sad thing is, the trend in software engineering is that cramming and pasting SO answers will be sufficient for the foreseeable future.

Don't underestimate the inferiority of the lesser gender, nature designed em to be walking womb sperm receptable, not to solve hard problems.

feminism has destroyed millennial men

Suggesting a move to Sup Forums

enjoy ur ban

>tfw no qt programmer gf

Yes, I'm sure you have contributed so much to society already.

Also
>any problem solvable by programming
>"hard"
You overestimate yourself.

You're talking to a brick wall friendo.

Neither have men been designed by nature to do quantum physics, and yet here we are.

Why do you want to date another programmer? Date someone out of your profession, so you never feel like there's a competition.

> (OP)
>sounds like you already know what you need to do
>bee you'reself and release the chad within
Just pee yourself and relax