Opera announces Nigerian star footballer Victor Moses as brand ambassador

youtu.be/r-34Bts-m-4

This coincides with Opera’s recent announcement to invest $1billion USD (300 billion Nigerian nairas) in Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

operasoftware.com/press/releases/general/2017-05-08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

So Progressive™

thank god palememe is still the browser of choice™ of all apartheid supporters

>nigerian footballer
>not being a Nigerian prince

dropped

>This coincides with Opera’s recent announcement to invest $1billion USD (300 billion Nigerian nairas) in Africa.
HAHAHAHA... yeah because company worth 10m can totally invest billions. Nice pulling out of your ass /thread

S O U R C E ?

why do all the shit browsers do retarded sjw shit like this?

Victor Moses? The one who embarrassed himself, his club, his country and the whole world of football by getting himself sent off for blatantly diving in the final of the best known tournament, worldwide? THAT Victor Moses?
>opera
I guess beggars can't be choosers

>This coincides with Opera’s recent announcement to invest $1billion USD (300 billion Nigerian nairas) in Africa.

The only good investments in Africa is natural resource investments, as you take all the minerals with your own people (can only rely of natives for physical labour) back to civilization for use in useful materials. Everything else will just be throwing shit into a Black Hole of incompetence and corruption.

Sup Forums here, who?

a nigger

OP has a link to the video.

This link says they will invest $100million in the next two years in Nigeria operasoftware.com/press/releases/general/2017-05-08

>Opera is the official browser of niggers
Also how the fuck do they make money?

No shit. Africans love Opera. It's the number mobile browser in Nigeria

.t Nigerian

>666

Enjoy hell faggot

all the african nignoggers in my graduate program use opera

its official, opera is the black people web browser

But it's not about that. It's about marketing Opera in Nigeria and Africa in general.

They're an ad company, like Google. I don't know if that's the majority of their income but it's certainly part of it.

100% this
follow the yellow devil example

>marketing
>Nigeria and Africa in general

To who??

Opera's big in Africa, they're trying to get bigger

Opera was pretty big in Africa and the 3rd wold in general because of the page compression thing and because it was the default browser in many features phones. With people now moving to smartphones with better data plans they're trying to retain their foothold in the market.

That's actually interesting, had no idea.

Africa is truly the future.

China knows.

Here in mexico was famous because somehow you could use it to visit websites for free (without a data plan).

This annon knows.

Kek, future depleted rare-earth future.
When I'm on my death bed Africa will be worse than it currently is.

It's all so tiresome

>those fucking racist disgustig underage "people" from shithole called Sup Forums in this thread.

Also opera is great browser with really usefull features. I am using it since 2008.

*was

No its still great.

Not for the last four years

Is it because "muh botnet"?

Of course not, if I was a freetard I wouldn't have used Presto Opera either, as it's also closed source. It's the shitty engine and lack of features.

It's not sjw you brainlet. Opera is popular in Africa.

has more than chrome though?

Not as many as Opera though

presto has been forcefully open sourced by the people's will

Too bad everyone's too pussy to touch it

It's shit

hahahahah... sounds good. it's literally a black "people" browser.

Seems like a sensible way to build yourself a stable market in an area not overly targeted by the opposition

If your reaction to this is "lol niggers" and you're old enough to post on Sup Forums you need to review how you choose to see the world

Can you guys have a thread that talks about Black people that doesn't involve sperging about them.

It's a fucked up mental complex.
Literally can't say anything postive/neutral about them on a lot of boards without some guy posting infographs or shitting on the thread.

>people

maybe you need to accept people have different views subhuman.

opera is good, sucks that they will never shake the 'nigger browser' thing

When the fuck did Opera get 1 billion dollars?

Hell no

CHINA

thank god I switched to vivaldi :^)

Is Opera even worth 100m?