Where were you when Trump was right?

Where were you when Trump was right?

Not in Florida

>with ban
no dead

>without ban
50 dead

explain this

What is his policy? Kick out all muslims? What about that freedom of religion thingy..

The dude was born in New York 29 years ago, I'm sure his ban on Muslim immigrants would've helped.

He said ban muslims entering US

Constitution doesnt apply to non Americans

Was the guy an Arab?

The amendment doesn't apply to animals.

His parents are from Afghanistan

ow the edge

Afghani-American

>Defending people murdering 50 innocents because they were gay

You are one edgy motherfucker.

So he was an arab

>all muslims are animals because one nut shot up a gay bar
no im pretty sure its you

surbrise :DDDD

How many "looooool delet ur account'' replies ?

>le only one guy
Yeah, there has only ever been one Muslim in recent history to kill for their religion

Yeah, it absolutely never happened before, there's absolutely no link between muslim people and this kind of shit. Absolutely none.

Call my country a shithole, at least we will still be here after the muslim invasion. Can you say the same?

>one nut
At least put some effort in your shitposting.

>when Trump was right
you mean all the time?

The same people that say extremists are not Muslim just because they say they are, are also the same people who say Bruce Jenner is a women just because he says he is.

Really makes you think.

What ban ?

if they targeted regular bar instead of gay one, he may win elections. but nah, hillary is still your president and it's still inevitable :^)

But they live in the US? How would a ban keep them out?

Afghans are not arabs

If he bans Muslims from entering the country until he figures out what's going on does that also mean Muslims are banned from being born? Will terrorists listen to the ban? What about Muslims already in the US?

he was right on that since the beginning, muslims are the only humans that blow themselves up when the pedo they worship is offended...

Big

Dumb

British

Scum

Fuck off Muhammad, you're all animals because the state of your countries, the content of your religion, and your behavior. Every Muslim should be killed, 90% of all conflicts would end then

>American education

I can't wait for Uncle Dolan to make the race.

He was "calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States", which wouldn't probably really have stopped this attack since the guy was American born.

>We can't solve a problem 100% in one day so let's not even start tackling it

>He said ban muslims entering US
How do you know they are muslims ? It's not written on their forehead.

But the shooter was home grown was he not?

Not that guy specifically, but other people like him

Yep

Could very well be true, but the tweet Trump made is still incorrect because he implied that the ban would've made a difference in this particular case.

Libcuck cancer

>What are you going to do, ban soviet spies? It obviously won't help because informants are Americans

His parents are immigrants

What did he mean by this?

how i feel about jews desu

It might have raised awareness?

All we need is the opinion of the general population to sway out to the right and we will be golden.

Uncover the acts of """peaceful""" Muslims where ever we can and poke at the losses of the innocent.

But if the ban was enacted in the past this wouldn't have happened, so the ban is to prevent it happening in the future.

>dat passive agressive britcuck

lmao

ban on weapons?
wow he's right for the first time

Who are you even referencing? Leaf.

A ban on muslim immigrants that we technically already have on many nations in the Middle East.

Ban on what?

It could be used as a measure to stop things from happening in the future, yes. However Trump proposed the ban last year I believe, by the time the United States already has a potential for home grown Muslim terrorism.
So I think it's dumb for him to come down as some sort of prophet, when he is technically incorrect. To my knowledge he hasn't said anything along the lines of ''we should've already banned the Muslim population a long time ago'', but then again I'm not too well educated in what he has said, so if I'm incorrect I'd be happy to be corrected.

muslims

It's written in their beard

If the jews were gone maybe the muzzies will be calmer because we removed the real problem?

Why would he say that? He can't change the past

>Sup Forums delusions: the post

>What about that freedom of religion thingy..

Muslims refused to have freedom considering that muslim means "one who submits to Allah".

>All these non-Americans arguing with each other over our politics

Obviously he can't change the past. He could've said that the ban should've already happened because then maybe the situation wouldn't have gotten to this point. You could say that to make a point about A) the situation the country is at the moment and B) to highlight the long term effects of allowing Muslim immigration.
Not to mention that I believe he asked for a temporary halt of Muslim immigration and not a complete final and set ban to Muslims for ever, so I don't think he has anything fundamentally against Muslims, just that it's a necessary hard measure that must be taken at this moment in time.

What about all the muzzies that are already in burgerland? Deportation?

>Mateen's father Mir Seddique told NBC News that the incident had nothing to do with religion, and may have been triggered by the sight of a gay couple kissing in Miami.
>But NBC News reported that Mateen called the emergency services before the attack and swore allegiance to the so-called Islamic State (IS) militant group.

Hmm...