Would a joint nordic state be feasible? Norway, Finland, Iceland and Denmark share political sentiments...

Would a joint nordic state be feasible? Norway, Finland, Iceland and Denmark share political sentiments.. The only problem is Sweden. How can we realistically solve this?

I'm thinking along the lines of "united nordic states" with regional powers intact but with a common forreign policy. Sweden is a problem there also though..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_E0O9lnrRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you people generally hate Danes ?

That's just banter. Denmark is great for a weekend holiday.

just put swedish media people and politicians in a concentration camp, let SD take over local Swedish matters

Well, if you guys think you'll get along.

Where it 200 or so years ago you could have married Crown Prince Haakon to Crown Princess Victoria to join those two crowns, or Victoria with Crown Prince Frederik.
Or elect one of those three as king of all three.

i've got no numbers on this but don't the conservative anti immigration voters in all of the nordics outnumber the swede leftist cucks?

invade

Londonstan will take all the sweedish boipucci refugees

then it's your job to rape all the Swedish women, it's what they've wanted all along

Thats a sore spot.. what to do with the royals? They are after all very popular in all respective cunts

Whatever you do leave Finland out of it. We've all seen what happens to gay clubs recently.

We let them brawl it out in a battle to the death, the last man standing will be crowned king.

Kick out Sweden and take us in.

KEK

Wouldn't it be easier to keep them as kings of their respective kingdoms and elect a High King of Scandinavia ?
Get a Grand Duke of Finland, a King of Lithuania, etc...

Never going to happen.

>Implying you shouldn't let Canada in

We had Vikings, so we instantly are eligible.

Also have a land border with the Kingdom of Denmark.

we need Funland for the votes to topple the lefties in Sweden. A united nordic state would have an overwhelming amount of right voters if we all pulled together.

Well, Finland is also majority asian, so you'd fit right in

>Scandicucks
Fuck off.

England would throw a fit if we let you in..

Nedermark >>>>>>>>> NU

>C. gov. languages Scandinavian and English
Fuck off imperialist scum

What would the Capital be ?
Aland ?

i hope you are aware that Norway, Iceland and Denmark has stricter border regulations and asylum regulations than Finland?

Total sovereignty since 1982, we can do what we want.

And bringing Canada in would a good deal.

All dat Arctic territory.

Because you need to. By itself that is a meaningless statement.

Why the fuck Iceland. We hate muslims as much as you

The only difference is nobody wants to live in fucking Finland. SUOMI PERKELE

Yes thats all good but what about the language barrier?

That's in no way a bad thing.

Danes are our twin nation tbqh

We have nothing to do with you fucks, leave us out of this kind of shit.

>Implying you are anything but glorified coastal Austria

The pic says Scandinavian / English. So we're even better than Finland and Estonia since they don't speak English nor a Scandi language natively.

i like this bants

>what about the language barrier
Why the fuck are you including us then, fuckface?

Fuck off m8

We belong together

No we don't, Cai-Göran.

We don't.

See, Finns don't like other Scandis, I'm guessing not very fond of Swedes.
Aren't some Swedes still butthurt about the Stockholm Bloodbath ?

I was thinking you're an idiot for the most part up until this comment, but you're actually kind of right. I took a Swedish course in university and it's really just a hop skip and a jump from English, which amazed me. That level of intelligible learning goes both ways, since all the Nordic peoples already speak fantastic English with ease.

Let's remake Knut's Great Sea Empire my niggas.

You are the reason why we will never have brother countries.

Are you happy now? We're certainly not better off alone, no matter how firmly you in your delusional mind believe that.

Sure you do, Cuckmansdottir.

If we make it something like what Belgium has with Wallonia/Flanders but actually working then sure why not. These other Finns here just seem to have some "all Swedes are gays" stereotypes on their minds.

We're not brothers. Never have been, never will be. You can move to Sweden and larp a Scandicuck if you want to but leave the rest of us out of it.

No, we just don't have anything to do with them. We speak a different language and we don't have shared origins. Therefore by no margin could we be considered "brothers" like some of the Nordicist cucks ITT.

desu we should just make our own unified Finnic nation with Estonia

No need to start forging imaginary brotherhoods just because you feel lonely.
This guy gets it. They are our actual brothers, unlike Scandicucks.

Why? What's wrong with Finland as it is? What is it with unions that people here like so much?

Isn't there a De facto one already? Since they can vote from each other's cunt and get pension payments etc. Redirected to another Scandi cunt if they move.

What am i looking at?

>Would a joint nordic state be feasible?

no, you stupid inbred fag

genetic distance

>Danes are our twin nation tbqh

are you drunk again Ola?

Not big enough. Also Estonians are actually related to us. We could let them keep a government and own laws and shit or something so they'd be ok with it. Next up, annex karjala and tornionlaakso and everything to the east.

No but actually a union with Estonia would be great.

Can you just leave this thread? I genuinely think you're autistic, not because of this particular case, but because you've been doing this for YEARS.

Just go m8.

>autistic
It really makes you think.

>our twink nation

l-lewd

I think you're going to have to leave Greenland behind on this one fellas

what about a single written language for den/swe/nor? I can understand the languages written and they look more like dialects

Because linguistically they are more like dialects with separate orthographies.

I don't know who you're talking about, but not all Finns are self-hating Scandowannabes.

Why? We were there even before the inuits

>calling former occupants "twin".

how mental sick can a human actually be!?! That's the question

But you didn't live there permanently. I don't care, Greenland is already part of the Danish realm so it'd come with Denmark.

English and Norwegian is even more similar than German and Norwegian. Same grammar. Same word order and even many words are are the same.

T. Learned english from just watching cartoon network as a kid. I was fluent by the age of eight.

WE ARE NOT BROS!!!

FUCK OF DISGUSTING POTATO DANES, AND FUCK OF SWEDISH FAGS. STAY IN YOUR OWN UGLY DISGUSTING LANDS

Literally no one itt claimed us to be Scandinavian.

It wont change the fact that we're Nordic people of different branch. We do have same distant origin and we belong in this union, along with Estonians.

I wouldn't say the same about Sami though.

This.

Everybody knows that Norway is simply Sweden's hillbilly cousin who happened to find oil on his farm.
You are Swedish clay. Don't make us have to go to Battle at Kjolberg Bridge again.

"Nordic" isn't a real thing. Just an arbitrary concept made up as part of the European integration policy, with it originally referring exclusively to North Germanic countries. It literally only means Northern in cuck speech, nothing more.
>We do have same distant origin
Our paternal lineage certainly isn't the same.

This.

Norway was fucking rich even before finding oil

>Our paternal lineage certainly isn't the same.
Haplotards at it again. Fucking educate yourselves already or stop posting things you don't understand.

You're fucking clueless m8

I think there is no time for bantering each other when you are literally becoming Pakis

die you swedish prick

Said the German. KEK

Whatever you say, f.am

says the turk kek

Its actually a shame Sweden lost the Great Northern War and didn't have its language become more relevant. Having a relevant language that is nearly intelligible to us would be great. I also have a feeling their current politics would be less retarded if they haven't lost.

Du ska inte vara ledsen norske bror, hade du fiskat mindre och tänkt mer hade du också kunna ha en världsledande bil-, flyg- och it-industri.

No worries, we're all bilingual or trilingual here, as opposed to you monolingual peeps across the pond.

car industry = saab (long gone) volvo (chinese)
it = kek
airplane = youtube.com/watch?v=y_E0O9lnrRQ

you suck and your cunt is ugly as hell

you know nothing

We make our own fighter jets, missiles, guns, artillery, submarines, stealth-ships, combat vehicles, some even used by you guys!

Have Norway ever made an aircraft? Submarine? LOLNO

Norway pumps up oil. Good jaaab!

I see you have 13 Nobel prize winners, nice. We've got 31.

>hurr estonia is nordick
WEW
E
W

>Would a joint nordic state be feasible?
Yes

We're primarily developers of tech and weapon systems. Assembling the vehicles themselves is too expensive in this country and better suited for lowly serfs.

it didn't work back then and would never work now.

nordic is just a meme. We are just neighbours, nothing more nothing less. It's probably hard for outsiders to understand

Nobody wanted the Samis apparently.

Norway has the largest sami population in the world. And samis has nothing to do with Finland either. They will cut you up if you say it to them

It means our ancestors came from Asia you fuck
No matter how European we are autosomally

Why would norway want to join with sweden, considering the current situation?

Finland isn't any more so
Unless being rich makes you Nordic

Literally every haplogroup in Europe came from the steppe (except for I1 which has the highest prevalence in western Finland)

Didn't know it was possible to weaponize fish.

The only large defense company in Norway is Kongsberg, and they are dwarfed by Saab.

Kongsberg revenue: 7 billion NOK
Saab revenue: 24 billion SEK

I did however manage to find a picture of the only airplane design to come out of Norway!

>1982

>Western Finns
>Finns