RELEASE: CIA 'Pandemic' Vault7

Wikileaks releases CIA 'Pandemic'
How are you going to protect yourselves against this?

wikileaks.org/vault7/#Pandemic

installing Gentoo now

I'm not because I don't care if the CIA knows what anime I watch.

One day we will burn Langley to the ground and resume being a sovereign country.

>no games
>no malware
why even bother with gnu/linux

>it's another SMB vulnerability

So judging by the blurb, it's another windows-only thing.
k

1)No networking for Wangdows.
2) All Wangdows software gets downloaded and burned to cd on muh Linux.
Kills two turds with one stone, no Micrsoft spying, no CIA niggers looting in my Windows.

By not using any technology released in the last 20 years and returning to the woods.

well I guess, they're bound to have linux exploits as well. I assume they can control it remotely? then they can push those exploits to other stuff on the network as well.

Somehow this is the CIAs fault, and not Assange's.

This. Assange is obviously a Putin supporter. I mean, his life would have turned out SOOO much better had he been trapped in an embassy in Russia. It's not like Putin would have put a bullet in his head or anything. No! Assange obviously stands for the freedom loving nation of Russia.

He keeps releasing malware into the wild, he's not a hero.

>So judging by the blurb, it's another windows-only thing.
>k
The weaping angel one is for samshit tvs. It uses the tvs microphone to record your shit.
Why the fuck do tvs even have microphones?

Voice command gimmick.

He's not releasing anything into the wild. Only the information that it exists. You're confusing him with the ShadowBrokers, who were the ones who released the NSA tools that led to WannaCry.

A person doesn't need to be a hero to be admired.

apt update && apt full-upgrade

phew, that was close

That not assange anymore, he got kidnapped months ago.

OH SHIT!

that thumbnail looks really nice

Why,thank you! I had my cuticles trimmed at the salon this morning.

He's not the one "releasing" the malware, he's telling people about it so they can fight it.

uguuu