What's the scariest state to live in?

What's the scariest state to live in?

the state of fear

Probably Missouri

None really, I've been to most and never felt scared. I guess the poor towns of any places, like Gary, Indiana; Compton, California; Southern Phoenix, Arizona. If there's poverty there's crime

Alaska

This is coming from someone who used to live there. We lived in the middle of nowhere and during the winter the only people I ever saw were my parents and sister.

Maine because Stephen King

Illinois' scary too, I'm paying almost 25% of my income in taxes

I've heard weird things about Delaware

West Virginia, don't even try to meme me, it's true, and we all know

At least in states like Mississippi if you die you expect. You can identify the shit that will get you killed. In West Virginia you can walk into a nice town of "friendly" folks and wind up dead before you know it

Fucking Florida.
Meth, rednecks, spics, niggers, and kikes are rolled up into a a hot and humid hellhole.

this is true

Doesn't matter

You'll still get shot

>go to West Virginia
>realize I'm surrounded by traitors
>compensate by eating tons of prescription benzos and painkillers all day every day
>find work in a coal mine
>shuts down one day
>beat my wife
>starve
>body is eaten by starving addicts with mullets

such as

Sweden pls

I expected this type of response

I imagine Alaska, not because of people, but nature.

Missouri isn't too bad. Some parts can be scary though.

Wisconsin

All those serial killers and hodags

You posted a meme post on a meme board that only posts stupid country memes full of memeyearolds, you don't get to act smug for expecting a meme response.

Delaware doesn't exist

New Jersey

This, if anything, it's strange that you've heard anything about Delaware. The only thing you should know about Delaware is that George Washington crossed it.

Florida