youtu.be/4SGDHfcZVOg
youtube.com/watch?v=o8wRr8drbCM
youtube.com/watch?v=ImAlx0amAIc
youtube.com/watch?v=omOeu2nlRM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

first for pakis out

kpoop

No chance. It's nothing but working class normies so they don't bring up topics that I can fuck up

Our Gammy May

doing a rainbow lads

youtube.com/watch?v=LqWED82rPRU

Anyone want a cheeky brojob?

really makes you think

i think my neighbour might be a racist

Doing a get pissed and cry about no boyfriend

makes u think eh

FUCK OFF ESFJ CUNTS

repost

should not intjs be wiped out or enslaved?

NEED a japanese brazilian gf

i want to be a proper british man but never will be

Know for a fact my neighbor is a racist and genuinely don't have a problem with that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U

pretty much sums it up

all analysts must ally

considered this but felt to sick to the stomach to drink

NEED a japanese brazilian bf

im starting to believe we may exit the eu.
scary.

embrace it like a man lad

Kyary

youtube.com/watch?v=JxvqSFRX18U

moly is mad

youtu.be/4SGDHfcZVOg

You better be a grill

She cut one of the limbs of first so that the mouse knew exactly what was coming when she positioned the scissors at his nuts, you can see the fear/shock in the mouse due to its rapid breathing. Fuck, what a sadistic person! Anyone have the sauce so I can analyse the whole thing?

:'[ tell me everything's going to be ok lads

There is a surplus of bf in sydney

everything's going to be ok lad

Still trying to get my head around why the fuck woy wouldn't bring vardy on? Really angry about this.

because kane offers a very similar style of play. hodgson looked like he wanted to control the game with midfielders and protect the 1-0 instead of sticking on a fresh striker and go for the 2nd goal. its a fair strategy for how the game was going.

make Britain English again

everything's going to be ok lad

lol no

dont want to be a INTP lads

everything's going to be ok

(i hope so... i really do hope so)

*quietly sighs to herself*

>shitty iPhone link
>takes you to the mobile site if clicked from a PC
BASED android link

youtube.com/watch?v=o8wRr8drbCM

Is it because I'm not gay?

I could pretend :3

youtube.com/watch?v=ImAlx0amAIc

david>nirage

>OH MY GOD MY ENTIRE TEAM IS SHIT APART FROM VARDY
>WE LOST COS VARDY WASNT ON IT :'''((((((

copied it from Sup Forums 2bh, on my laptop, I'm an android man myself

anyway, if you use the internet app instead of the youtube app on android that's the link you get anyway

It's time

RASHEED

did anyone see owen storm off?

youtube.com/watch?v=omOeu2nlRM4

>a clueless yank appears
Vardy has got the pace which kane lacks and against two tiring 35 year old slow Russian cunts he would have pulled their pants down on the counter attack. Trying to shut up shop at 1-0 doesn't tend to end well

yank acne lad

cut dairy from your diet

He got angry because they called it islamic terrorism.
Got btfo by a fellow gay though

don't know why anyone would even try and deny that it's islamic terrorism, do they not even know islam's views on homosexuality? kek

>getting angry at facts

ah yes, what a great way to rally people behind you

kek, based Douggy

are scots associated with looking like jews?

i was told i look scottish today and i've also been told i look jewish before. i've got black hair, blue eyes, a big nose and i'm quite pale (>muh heritage is mostly from scotland and the north of england).

I only watched the 8 minute YouTube video but that's not the impression I got

It seemed he wanted to call it a terrorist attack on gays and the other two wanted to call it a terrorist attack on humans which is obviously true but misses the point

a lot of scots/irish have dark, swarthy features

some kind of celtic thing

I'm scottish and I have brown hair, blue eyes. quite a big nose and i'm quite pale

why do you guys hate owen jones? he was clearly vouching for it being an attack against gays, which it was. it is the other two fuckhead presenters who are cucks

Bf just text me this

Just got triggered pretty hard on facebook 2bh, gonna shut that tab and let it go.

>ex gf makes a post about how it's not a muslim problem, it's a gun control problem
>"I love guns, but who the fuck needs an AR15 outside of the range?"
>"I realize he was an extremist but I've seen way too many posts today saying we need to get all the Indians out of this country"

INDIANS?! What the fuck are you on about?

Because he's otherwise a complete lefty cuck who would deny any potential problems that could related the more intolerant side of islam

Which cream?
Pls respond

ive cut a lot of shit out of my diet 2bh, and i generally don't eat dairy, grains, any junk food, foods that spike insulin levels, etc. my diet is mainly vegetables and meats from healthy sources

i dont think my acne is diet related as ive fiddled around with it a lot and nothing seemed to effect it.

>Nora will never be your gf

Why even live ?

Why is he angry though, it's both Islamic terrorism AND an attack against gays.

If only radical muslims are real muslims then only radical christians are real christians

checkmate racists

>Three Million Muslim refugees are in Turkey. Turkey threatens to unleash them all into Europe if Turkey is not accepted into the EU
Is this true?

FONT

not with that attitude she won't

typical normie to think making something illegal even more illegal is somehow going to work magic and prevent bad things from happening

if you are dead you can't dream about her anymore

its genetic then, same like me

how old are you?

sort of true yeah, they're using it as blackmail

SOVIET UNION

>having an ex gf
>having an ex gf that has shit for brains

can't get much more normie than that

night lads

love you all oxoxox

*gets shot*

t-tell my wife I love her

*dies*

>50% of these plebs are wearing the exact same bodywarmer

sleep well mate

watching an anime
grim

No, turkey gets billions in aid from every EU country including a billion from the UK alone and wouldn't want to get kicked out of nato

Plus I really doubt erdogan wants to join the eu, why would someone whos practically a dictator want his laws overruled by brussels bureaucrat?

I think he's getting confused with Qaddafi from a few years ago saying he'd turn Europe black

>2016
>still watching anime
why?

what anime lad

Nah, basically the EU have established a deal, they take back migrants that are intercepted trying to cross into europe and in return we take an asylum-approved syrian, and also the turks have had EU entry negotiations reopened and now have the EU working on visa free travel for the Turks, dependent on some security conditions.

But there's no chance in turkey being accepted into the EU, not in at least 30 years, Erdoguan is playing the EU for what he can get.

Was just thinking about this girl last year who kept trying to become my gf. She wasn't hot and I didn't really like her so I didn't go for it and she eventually gave up. Wondering if I did the right thing though, I mean I probably could've at least had sex with her and not been a virgin anymore. But on the other hand I think she would've tried to trick me into a long term marriage type thing which wouldn't have been very good. Or maybe it would've been? Confused lads.

sister sent me this

the lads.

nice

Kimagure Orange Road. about to stop in a minute if I'm honest

Just got in from parklife lids

Still pinging a bit

>why would someone whos practically a dictator want his laws overruled by brussels bureaucrat?

At this point, I'm sure Europe is so cucked that European bureaucrats will just give into him

>Yyyy-yes, we're sorry for the colonialism and oppression.

gf just texted me this

1 and 3 get easy shags

never watched it, guessing its poo

the bone structure and skin suggests it is a man