en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Fascism_and_racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margherita_Sarfatti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Ovazza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is Irish

scumbag shill beaner

Communists spread evil

racisss

He secretly made a bunker filled with Japanese waifus and attempted to sell it to thw koeans that's why Castro had him raped by 14 midgets and kill

I honestly thought he was some famous artist or something. He's known more as a T-shirt model than a commie

A true argie, too bad he was a commie.

source on either of those?

Rich man; thought he understand the poor; rapist; killer; racist; homofobic; established one dictature.

figure of freedom

I would revive him, just to kill him again.

Fidel castro is better than him

A rather ambiguous figure around here, valued and criticized. It's funny how awakens a strong visceral hate in Americans though.

He had good intentions

Dirty gommie.

USA! USA! USA!

ebin troll

Pretty great guy in effect, although he was an asshole who held hypocritically prejudiced views against blacks and gays.

His participation in so many international revolutions is crazy. He's like a 20th century Bolivar, in that effect.

He was forced to be a Doctor by his conservative family. The day he graduated he basically called his mom and told her "I'm a doctor now, and I'm going to liberate Cuba heh". Ideologies aside he was based.

Nah, Fidel is a corrupt serial rapist

he looked like a monkey while his brother looks like a true irish lad

>ideologies aside
boo

He does make a nice t-shirt.

made the US lose to Cuba up till today. So he is a good man

I liked him better in Y Tu Mama Tambien

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Fascism_and_racism

>In a 1921 speech in Bologna (Italy), Mussolini stated, "Fascism was born... out of a profound, perennial need of this our Aryan and Mediterranean race".
>'When dealing with such a race as Slavic - inferior and barbarian - we must not pursue the carrot, but the stick policy.... We should not be afraid of new victims.... The Italian border should run across the Brenner Pass, Monte Nevoso and the Dinaric Alps.... I would say we can easily sacrifice 500,000 barbaric Slavs for 50,000 Italians...."
>The Manifesto of Race published on 14 July 1938, prepared for the enactment of racial laws to be introduced. The Italian Racial Laws were passed on 18 November 1938, excluding Jews from the civil service, the armed forces, and the National Fascist Party, and restricting Jewish ownership of certain companies and property; intermarriage was also prohibited.

>internet fascists are duplicitous cherry-pickers

Wow I'm so surprised

Poor Portuguese

2bf Mussolini didnt persecute the jews until he received pressure from germany to do so, they were considered on equal ground to all other italians in the fascist state before that. Many even contributed in significant ways

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margherita_Sarfatti

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Ovazza

Obviously extremely complex, he did some good things and some bad things just like anybody else. What does make him important though has less to do with what he actually did and more to do with what his image represents. Regardless of how you feel about him, you can't deny his value as an icon of freedom and resistance to unjust authority.

good man

He is Greek

Good movie

Based as fuck

>tfw my black British lit teacher played it for us in high school
I still don't understand why. It was a good movie though.

He legitimately believed in communism and thought he was making the world a better place. So you have to admire his idealism.
Too bad he was fucking wrong about everything, though.

what would he have thought of cuba becoming merica's friend now

As my grandfather once said, he wasn't Jesus but he was pretty close.

they killed him because he was too good and knew too much

Literally the only worthwhile Argentine I can think of, besides Piazzola

He was a fascist that used communism as a cover for fascist crimes against humanity.

Basically, he was like 99% of communists.

Smells like pork in here

The murderous bloodhound of Castro.
Fuck Liberals.

>fuck liberals

Nobody hates liberals more than commies, mate

It was a prank bro

o fug

tankie

Vic Boss a true legend. Fuck all you capitalist pigs!

Marxism is the root of every problem.

last quote is spot on though

based

too bad he was a filthy commie. he made ameriturds shit their pants, . thats just grand however you see it, besides the other stuff

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad at the fact his ideology was twisted into what it is today.

All soil is America clay
:DDDDD

mascot of cigar