I AM FUCKING FED UP WITH MEMBERS OF MY FAITH SHOOTING UP AND BLOWING UP SHIT

I AM FUCKING FED UP WITH MEMBERS OF MY FAITH SHOOTING UP AND BLOWING UP SHIT.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MUSLIMS LIKE ME AND MAJID NAWAZ SEE THAT ISLAMISM IS FUCKING DETRIMENTAL TO SOCIETY?

IT KILLS GAYS AND OPRESSES WOMEN.

FUCK THESE EXTREMISTS, THEY MAKE ME WANT FIND THEM AND PUBLICALLY EXECUTE THEM MYSELF.

I AM GENUINELY PISSED OFF THAT WESTERNERS WHO HAVE DONE ME NO WRONG ARE NOW VICTIMS OF MY FAITH.

FUCK ISIS AND THESE EXTREMISTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQz-rQmvkn4
answering-islam.org/Green/onbible.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good bantz

CHILL THE FUCK OUT, TODD

YOUR CONFERENCE ISN'T BEFORE ANOTHER HOUR

>See that nightclub? You can shoot it up

Not even bantering I'm genuinely pissed.

My prayers go to the victims in Florida

KILL THE INFIDELS ALLAHU AKBAR

By infidels, I hope you mean these fucking extremists.

>My prayers go to the victims in Florida

They reached them :^)

Okay I'll admit I laughed at that.

But nah in all seriousness, I hope you're alright, edge lord that you are.

>m-maybe if I dog my brothers and sisters the kuffar will accept me as their own
I'd tell you to kill yourself but that would be haram

Let's break this down and analyze it shall we? Church and state should be seperate, yet the church must be submissive to the states laws? But not the state to the church's laws. So what is the point of religion if it's laws can simply be overwritten by the state?

I respect muslim's wishes to kill gays. If they keep it up I might convert.

I have no problem with Muslims in general but Islamism is fucking cancer. This is the shit that SJWs and liberals don't understand, Islamism is a specific political ideology based around Islam. Hating Islamists =/= hating Muslims.

Third world society map desu

A lot of Christian African countries on that map.

I'm not the one who's accepting mass Muslim immigration now am I?

This.

>mass muslim immigration
>1% of our population spread across a year

Yes, but none are in black

sorry it's more like .05%

Typical Muslim answering to violence with more violence.

>they make me want to =/= I am going to

Chill out bro, it was just a prank

I'm pretty sure you can go find a lot of non-Muslims who have a greater-than-or-equal-to reaction than OP's reaction (assuming he is serious)

good taqya, stop pretending to be in for peace

I'm just emotional.

I'm just fed up with SJWs, fascists, extremists etc.

I fucking hate them all.

For the most part, us "liberals" don't like Islamism. It's a dangerous and illiberal; it truncates human rights and most "soft" freedoms. It's a hybrid of theocracy and encourages strong-man military juntas. It's bad.

Muslims are fine, but this wannabe Juche-styled Islamist, wannabe caliphate ideology needs to die out. It's making the world a worse place. There are plenty of productive ways to incorporate one's religion into daily life, but xenophobia is not one of them.

Do you feel like shooting up SJWs, fascists and extremists?
Maybe bombing?

Not in the sense that Sup Forums wants to lynch blacks and kill Jews.

muzzies get the fuck out of my country

Do you like Western civilization user?

I SWEAR TO GOD IF MUSLIMS SHOOT FURRIES I'MMA LOVE U MORE.

Then do something about it Mohammed

youtube.com/watch?v=LQz-rQmvkn4

The problem is the religion itself. You have no right to be angry as long as you don't reject islam.

It's not though. Islam has been around for over a thousand years but these kinds of terror attacks only started in the late 20th century.

Then don't be a member of that faith.

As far as I have heard/seen, killing gay people who have not attacked you is haram, even though Muslim do not agree with what they do.

They were going to die of aids anyway, and most gays don't want children. I can't believe all the normal fags on here crying their eyes out. I hope more gays die, and I hope liberals get hanged for being traitors. Muslims finally figured out who they should be killing it seems, so fucking glad.

I hope that the next attack is in Canada so these xanex / prozac soaked baby boomers brains can have a taste. As if anyone didn't see this coming a mile away.

CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE CHATTE

SHOOT ALL THE GAYS AND FURRIES

But most of the countries on there are Muslim countries. Also, none of the Christian ones are in black

I am Muslim. Terrorism is bad, in my opinion.

Allah only grants permission to fight those who have wronged you.

Why are leafposters always either extreme left or extreme right lunatics.

Bist du der Fotze Zerstörer

yeah we accepted like 40,000 spread over a few years because of a civil war.
Guess how many we have just 30 years later..

KILL ALL THE TRAITORS JOHNNY

bloddy lebbos

They aren't victims of your faith. Were the victims of Stalin or Mussolini victims of atheism? Were the victims of Vlad the Impaler or Bloody Mary victims of Christianity?

Evil people come in EVERY religion, atheism, agnostic. Its stupid that Muslims, and only Muslims, get blamed as a whole. Why not blame all males since 99% of shooters are males?

what the fuck did you even type?

Atheism isnt anything. its simply the absence of something; all literal fedoras aside of course.
Christianity was created by a desert hippy who told everyone to love thy neighbor
Islam was created by a literal warlord who preached tribalistic teachings that support killing people who dont fall in line with their dogma

There is a clear difference. The Christians going out and killing people are literally going against Christianity while the Muslims doing the game are simply interpreting the Quran as it was written and follow its teachings in the most honest and true way possible.

>MAJID NAWAZ
He's a Neocon piece of shit.

I agree with everything else though.

Atheism and Christianity dont openly support violence while Islam does

Were you also pissed when America invaded Iraq just because it has oil? hypocrite westerners.

>Christianity dont openly support violence
oh wow

inb4
>Australia is not western.

>just because it has oil
I wish. It's over $2/gal here.

>Atheism isnt anything. its simply the absence of something; all literal fedoras aside of course.

Atheism is the belief that God doesn't exist. You would never say that a sock is an atheist right? Nope. "Lack of" definition is just dishonest. Many atheists go the next level and become anti-theist too. That is a type of atheism. Lot of atheist have done bad things, such as Stalin. And some atheists have done good things, such as Johnny Depp.

Jesus told everyone to love thy neighbor. But he also chased out money changers after he saw them in his fathers house. Mohammad taught taking care of orphans and widows, and taught justice against oppressors. He also fought wars against people who opposed him (the "unbelievers" in Qur'an mean specifically the guys who are oppressive and hateful toward Muslim not all non-Muslims).

People are people, people are flawed. Some people are good, some people are bad. Lets judge people as individuals, not judge people based on stereotypes and categories.

What violence do you think Christianity support? If anything it pacifist mostly.

Try talking to Muslims about these, they are specifically aimed at a certain historical context where Muslims were being attacked by the unbelievers.

oh sorry you've invaded Iraq because you were cosplaying as world police and they had "nuclear weapons" which you have never found.

Thanks senpai

Stay mad.

>What violence do you think Christianity support?
The amount of violence is The Bible is almost unlimited.

Don't forget that Jesus himself states you must kill non-believers!

>But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Luke 19:27

>a rational post on Sup Forums

NOW JUST HOLD THE FUCK UP.

It's called "Wahabbism" my friend, and the Saudis fund it.

>who funds the Saudis
???

>who are we? how did we get here?

???

You too by proxy, if not directly.

why do you continue following a death cult in the first place?

Sure there are good muslims; but they are good despite islam not because of it

>The amount of violence is The Bible is almost unlimited.

Violence in the Bible isn't the same as violence of Christianity. Christianity consists of a whole system of theology which includes, but is not limited to, the Bible.

>Don't forget that Jesus himself states you must kill non-believers!

This is the definition of Out of Contest, Jesus is telling a parable there,.

praise be to allan

religion of peas

this zakir naik guy seems to be quite the character

>When Jesus advocates killing people, he doesn't really mean it
>IT'S JUST A PARABLE BRO
Yea, no.

The Bible advocates the most insane amounts of violence and cruelty imagiable. Even more than The Quran and The Quran is fucking evil.

Christian apologists are as bad as Islamist apologists.

The Quran also says this

answering-islam.org/Green/onbible.htm

Yet again proof that all religious texts have contradictions.

The bible is much much longer. The ratio is 10 times higher for Islam

No read it, its literally a parable. He's telling a story.

Bible does describe violence and cruelty, but that's not the same thing as "Christianity supports violence". Same for any other books. If you want to know what Christian believe you have to go to vatican.va for Catholics and episcopalchurch.org for Protestants.

>a better understanding of a religion comes from websites not holy scriptures

>His motorcycle messenger

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Dude. POLICE YOUR MEMBERS.

That is all.

Thanks mate.