You have 9 minutes to tell me why the USA isn't the best country in the world (for any person with a reasonably good...

You have 9 minutes to tell me why the USA isn't the best country in the world (for any person with a reasonably good income).

downsides:
>infrastructure is dogshit. Need a car to pick up eggs
>architecture is overall pretty bad but not the worst

>upsides
>virtually every climate
>incredibly diverse natural scenery
>flush with cash and natural resources
>hot babes from all over the world
>will be first country to land humans on Mars
>English language

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz/
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was a huge copypasta a britbong spammed for a while listing the shitty stuff about burgerland but I'm too lazy to find it.

Right. Nobody can do it.

You don't have a god-given ruler.

Also your cheese is terrible.

>no monarch
le_trash.png

It's scenery is beautiful but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if my taxes funded that government

A shame, really

it's not

2nd amendment, fast food culture, best movies, music and the most powerful military.

the people that live there are primarily mongs

Switzerland and Australia and NZ exist.

>for anybody with a reasonably good income

So basically you're saying that the USA is the greatest country on Earth if you ignore the living conditions of literally millions of Americans.

Hey guys, North Korea is the greatest country on Earth if you just ignore all those people who aren't high ranking party members!

worldmapswithout.nz/

There is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we're the greatest country in the world. We're seventh in literacy, twenty-seventh in math, twenty-second in science, forty-ninth in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, third in median household income, number four in labor force, and number four in exports. We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next twenty-six countries combined, twenty-five of whom are allies. None of this is the fault of a 20-year-old college student, but you, nonetheless, are without a doubt a member of the WORST-period-GENERATION-period-EVER-period, so when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Yosemite?

>hating on Best Korea

>USA has terrible cheese
Now that is going too far

I'm not American. I know geography.

Some pros imo:

>national identity
>cheap land and large houses
>lower taxes for middle/upper middle/upper class
>tons of cool places to travel to within the country, large expanses and scenery
>diverse economy

Cons

>shitty, oftentimes violent inner cities
>long commutes
>weak social welfare if you're poor or unfortunate
>suspect infrastructure in parts

new zealand doesn't exist

You forgot
>real median incomes for middle class lower than 1995 levels
>massively higher murder rates
>large numbers of shitty minorities
>too many unironic evangelicals
>horrible public education
>massive amounts of debt

And neither does God.

>has only tried awful kraft cheese
Even we insult that cheese as being poor trash.

Picture related is a cheese produced in the United States.

muh microcheeseries

It would be the best country on earth if not for all the USA:ians.

>magna carta + 901
>believing the queen does shite

the military bar none is da best

I am quick to admit America's flaws, but bad cheese is simply untrue.

what the fug

More American cheese.

Looks like a timbit

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

wait till you get stumped m8

Well, following that line of thinking, NK probably is pretty fucking great if you're a high ranking party member. Not my fault you're poor and have no influence.

No universal healthcare, I was considering moving but that made me say hell no

In general our food is mediocre to shit. However, if you know where to look, we have excellent food from every cuisine you could desire.

It's not that big a deal if you got a job. Most places provide healthcare for enployees. Private health care does suck but private insurance companies and private businesses that provide coverage for their employees makes up for it. Especially with the high quality health care we provide

>It's not that big a deal if you got a job.
I dunno about Stateside, but over here if you work part-time the employer isn't obligated to give you any form of insurance or benefit whatever. And in many cases, you get shafted into working multiple part-time jobs because of that very reason--easier to hire lots of shitty workers, pay them less, offer no benefits, than do the opposite on all accounts.

>(FOR ANY PERSON WITH REASONABLY GOOD INCOME)

>infrastructure is dogshit. Need a car to pick up eggs

>being this lazy that you can't walk a few blocks to the store
Get moving, fatass.

I literally cannot. All third-world foreigners move to America, they have the best quality of life and welcome people of all races and religion!

its not greek and millions of your "people" are darker than the darkest greek shitskin