Why do appletards look down on androidtards?

Money>Poor

Duh?

cycle of life, you pick on people and pretend you are superior for arbitrary reasons to feel something inside

Marketing it as important status symbol was successful with some poor people.
Example:

100% the other way around

People judge others based on their possessions all the time. It's just how people are. I hate it.

When it's common to choose your friends based on what telephones they use, something's wrong.

They both hate each other. Android fanboys hate Apple fanboys and vice versa. It's the most annoying, arbitrary fucking thing I've ever heard of and I truly don't understand why people give a shit about what phone you use.

It's the opposite.
I can afford losing an android phone here and there since they're cheap but would laugh my head off if some fuck loses his iphones.

People love to belong to groups and have those groups fight. They do it with race, age, sex/gender, cities, states, countries, phones, clothing, and literally anything else they can use to identify themselves with a tribe.

>I can afford losing an android phone here and there since they're cheap

>what is Pixel
>what is S8
>what is G6

they didn't market it as a status symbol, they established a price. society took it from there

this. generalization is human nature. it's impossible for people to think of each other as individuals.

Because picrelated.

because no one likes green bubbles :D:D:D:D:D

Because they are hipster bro coders.

because androidtards put up with a terrible mobile os just to avoid using apple

Why do you care about Appletards and their opinions?
We beat up Appletards when they try having an opinion in these parts.

Was this commentary on Jews.

They do?

I though it depends if the person is retarded, normal people don't do that shit.

Well they do. They display a huge luminous Apple logo in the center of MacBooks, as if it were the only brand you could be proud of.

They show on their website catchlines like "Light. Years ahead.", "What will your verse be?" (with scientists and creative people), they made a "To the rebels" ad, etc.

I don't believe that most Apple users look down on Android users but a small portion of them actually buy Apple products to feel special.

>but a small portion
>small
That's mighty optimistic and uprightly downplayed of you user.

>buy an Apple product and you will be part of the rich and cool club

Why does this sound like that old "Give some coins to the Church and God will forgive all your sins and clean your slate" philosophy?

Apple tards get mad when poor people also buy apple products

Chinkphones with shit quality, as in software and hardware?