It is clearly beneficial for IS to have Trump win the election...

>it is clearly beneficial for IS to have Trump win the election, as his tough anti-muslim stance would help recruit more jihadists
>attack was in Florida, a swing state that could go red
>attack was at a gay club, antagonizing those with a liberal slant
>attack was during latin night, latinos are another group hostile to Trump that may be more sympathetic if more Islamic Terrorism affects them
>a man was stopped today in Los Angeles (another state, California, that Trump is focusing on) bringing a cache of weapons to a gay pride parade

Anybody else see the potential IS plot to help Trump win and further their goals? I think between now and November a lot of these domestic attacks will be in swing states targeting liberal institutions to mobilize undecided moderates to vote for Trump. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9mJ82x_l-E
al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/11/donald_trump_on_nasa_space_is.html
ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Education.htm
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/1rzm07/what_are_some_of_the_main_anthropological/cdsheth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm convinced that Trump never expected to get this far and is trying to duck out of being president by any means possible, hence why he keeps saying stupid shit to piss everyone off. If Trump wins you can bet your ass he'll be sweating his balls off in the oval office 24/7 because he'll have ISIS, liberals, conservatives, China, the cartel, and even his own followers (who will hate him when he gets literally none of his promises done) coming after him. It almost makes me want to see him win, just to watch him squirm before he's eventually assassinated 2 years into his first term.

All of this.

I don't know if he was a Hillary plant but you have to wonder what he's feeling at this point if he was.

Interesting theory. He has had opportunities to bow out though. He retracted in 2000 after the endorsement from the KKK, which he did not do this year, however, which makes me think otherwise.

Think about it, there have been numerous times over the past year where he has had the chance to say that it has gone too far, but he hasn't. Unless he's dying or broke, it's not the case this time around.

>hence why he keeps saying stupid shit to piss everyone off

He vastly underestimated how many stupid people there are in this country.

Or he knows what he is doing.

Great, if their aim was to irreparably damage the Republican party.

>Final debates before the general election
>Trump has revved the racism and stupidity up to 11
>Despite this both he and Hillary are neck-in-neck
>Trump realizes he might actually win the presidency, something he knows deep down that he's not prepared for
>Election night comes
>Trump finally snaps
>He goes on an hour long tirade, basically saying that he was planted by Hillary to ensure she won the election and that he won't keep any of his promises and that anyone who actually believed him are suckers
>It's broadcast all over the world
>People vote for Trump now to spite both him and Hillary
>Trump is named as the 45th President of the United States
>The whole time he's crying nonstop

>Trump is actual candidate
>fulfills all his promises

What then?

On the plus side, first Ayyy LMAO first lady.

You stop browsing Sup Forums.

A bunch of dumb cunts right here.

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people"

Trump's no dummy, he knows exactly what to do to in order to rile people up. People say his supporters will be disappointed when he can't deliver on any of his promises but that is completely false. They'll just double down and blame liberals and the establishment right for blocking his progress. The same rule follows for any other politician/party, the boot licking supporters will always make excuses. Obama still has a 50+ percent approval rating for god's sake.

The same people that say he won't commit said he'd retract his previous inflammatory statements once he got the nomination.

this...top kek

he's been planning this since 2012

he didn't quit his fucking show to purposefully lose. you stupid cunt

WHOA there, buddy! Didja wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, champ? *Laughs*

XDDD

Shitposts

Accurate post

I'm not saying he won't try to push his agenda. He'll run into a wall of opposition from all sides and he knows this, which is why he is being disingenuous by making grand promises. He's just another politician, the only reason I need point this out is because most Trump supporters see him as a revolutionary figure who can solve problems, when in reality he will be impotent in the face of congress and the judiciary.

dude, someone's got to be a complete idiot to have believed such ridiculous promises (the wall is somewhat believeable, but deporting over eleven million of mexicans plus gooks, niggers and muslims was and still is fucking stupid; if he had said: it'll take some time to get rid of some SOME, not every single one of them)...

>deporting over eleven million of mexicans plus gooks, niggers and muslims was and still is fucking stupid

Oh Paco, don't underestimate the power of the white race. As soon as you're done building that wall, president Trump is going to make sure all those niggers, gooks, and muslims get sent back to where they belong.

keep dreaming burger boy

t.Paco Esteban Ramirez

We'll see who's laughing when Trump unites the white race under one flag and purges all you undesirables.

if you say so burger, if you say so...

>Saviour fantasies
>One man is going to solve your life without the kikes, democrat lobbyists and UN getting involved

Good luck, but it's just not realistic.

Even if Trump won, he's not going to change what's probably already set-up that much.

Also, what's up with your kind attributing Godly features to candidates?

Are you that in need of an authority figure that takes care of a world that's are almost impossible to control?

Political perfection is not achievable, less in America.

Good luck to Donald Trump, I hope he wins so Americans stop being so unrealistic about candidates when they end up not doing shit.

"muh messiah n shiiieeettt" again? damn...lol

ITT anti-trump circlejerk

MAGA and spread rightwing politics all over the world and uncuck europe from these commie traitors

>trump wins
>uses military to deport illegals
>America is great again
>American liberation forces kills Trudeau
>Canada joins the union
>most powerful country ever created.

dude, first pay off your debts and then start shitposting

t. Milo "the fabulous sodomite" Yinananpoakaulapaydebtsulopulos

so much spic butthurt
also milo is a niggerfucker

He has a lot of politicians in his wallet. I'd say the chances of him actually getting things done are very high, especially with how much support he's getting. Do you really think congress would risk denying him anything when there's the threat of a civil war breaking out?

Trump is going to fix the USA by getting rid of all the shitskins and political correctness, along with pulling out of other countries because frankly they don't deserve our help. He's going to make America great again and will be the savior the white race needs.

You have to go back.

this

You have more debts to America than Greece's entire debt spic.

>hurr durr Trump can't fulfill any of his campaign promises

>deportations will be as simple as mobilizing ICE, enforcing the law as written, and securing wall funding
>president has the power to bar any group from entry

Two done on the first fucking day. He doesn't even need to fuck with congress for those because they're rightfully within his power.

>you cant just take millions of people across a country against their will
>stop denying the holocaust

Kek.

You might not realize it yet, but once you're president you gotta stop being a child, and actually start to realize you're not alone in this world.
He will obviously encounter a fierce opposition, even in his own camp (I'm thinking about all the Republicans that vote for Trump because they just don't want another Democrat, while they don't really agree with Trump's most extreme ideas), and most of all, it will be geopolitical disaster.
You will create a very big instability in your own cunt by doing so, and your naïve if you think America's "allies" won't finance or support part of those responsible of the instability.

I'm not saying it's such a bad thing, I believe in such a period some states could seize the opportunity to fight for their independence, etc. But that's a risk Trump probably won't take. `

good lad

Spics just got btfo, literally laughing out loud here

Pay denbts

>Trump is elected
>He is an absolute disaster both foreign and domestic
>Stumped on all sides in Congress by Democrats and Republicans
>Le lame duck president who gets nothing done except increase division and discord amongst the populous
>4 years are up The God Emperor is worn our from sitting on the Golden Throne fending off the relentless attacks from all sides
>Democrats and Republicans put forward the most craven, pimped out, puppet politicians that have ever graced the stage of national politics
>They heavily imply that we've had our fun with the outsider and since he made a hash of it,isn't time to turn back and give the establishment the old college try

But in all reality you edge lords need to realize Trump will not win. Even if the election wasn't rigged for Shillary Trump wouldn't do a good job. He is only a man, he is not the god you mongoloids talk him out to be.

>American makes a retarded comment
>people tell him what a retard he is
>"heh s-spics b-btfo"

This is why you're a third world shithole m8.

>Sup Forums retards want to unironically elect someone who wants to voluntarily dismantle the pax americana

I mean I know you guys are uneducated but I thought you at least cared about being #1.

Jesus christ, the absolute fucking state of you

>white
>power

pick one

>but once you're president you gotta stop being a child, and actually start to realize you're not alone in this world.

Not really. It's the USA. it's not like you can excommunicate them.

>butthurt nonwhites and liberals have entered the thread now

I have european citizenship, I can go to Europe whenever I want you retard aussie. I already won in life and you're a loser.

>butthurt ''whites'' started the thread

>He is only a man

Still better than a woman

>America's next president is either a corrupt cunt or a reality tv star

good luck my lads hope this doesn't end up too badly.

Interesting points of views,wouldn't say it's unlikely.

ITT Liberal Ad Hominem

M A G A
A
G
A

It's a good thing for you guys specifically that white people have achieved so much throughout history. People who look like me have almost no achievements worth mentioning, so I won't have anything to hold on to if I ever become a bitter, angry little shit.

A little jealous of Sup Forums 2bh

>getting second-hand pleasure from another's country politics

a literal cuck

You forgot

>everything immediately gets worse because America is a shithole and Canada isn't

Canadians who want to be part of the U.S. baffle me, it's a worse place to live in basically every way.

at least you don't get arrested in America for criticizing trannies, rofl.

White people have only been successful because of favourable geography. They managed to get to the new world because they were the closest, and they did it using compasses invented in China, and ships and sailing technology designed by Arabs. Then they conquered the New World through a combination of disease (a tactic pioneered by Mongols) and gunpowder weapons (invented in China and adapted first implemented in war by Turks).

It's so cute when third worlders try to talk shit.

>rare pic of average Brazillian

Oh look more ad hominem :^)

I'll bite; Trends in the US, especially in politics, affect every country on the planet.

Pax Americana is precisely why the average American is getting dumber.

Because our tax money is being spent on sandnigger wars, ungrateful Euros, tax havens for unpatriotic globalist CEOs, East Asian defense, and drunk Australians instead of on
>schools
>roads
>hospitals

Pax Americana can go fuck it because it's actively harmful to the average American.

Why does that matter?

You literally had no input on what your ancestors did and their achievements aren't yours. It just baffles me how retards like Sup Forums can go on and on about how great their race is for apparently inventing everything and being better than everyone else, but at the end of the day they personally haven't done anything worthwhile with their lives and are just piggybacking off of the success of people who they didn't even know. It's like how niggers piggyback on things like slavery and the civil rights movement as an excuse to continue being useless gangbangers and drug addicts because "muhfuggin whitey keeping us down n sheit". It literally does not matter because these people are dead now and have no effect on how you live your life.

If you want to brag about something, brag about what you've personally accomplished, not the accomplishments of your race or ancestors or whatever. Even fucking /r9k/ has the decency to admit that they're fuck ups regardless of their ethnicity/skin color.

Most of that shit doesn't apply if you're white/have an IQ over 85.
Might as well throw "you're 2.2 times more likely to get sickle cell anemia" into that bullshit.

Chinese and Russian politicians are literally saying that they want Trump to win because he is so stupid he will dismantle American power and run the county into the ground. America's enemies are literally cheering for Trump.

>implying europe will not be eurabia within 20 years

>America is great if you ignore all the bad parts!

Yeah and I'm sure North Korea is great if you ignore everybody who isn't a senior party member. You can't just pretend half your population doesn't exist to make yourself look good.

>They managed to get to the new world because they were the closest,

Nah brah, I'm pretty sure the Asians who crossed the Aleutian landbridge were the closest.

Since, you know, they got here first.

And then they died like Asian fuckboys because they spent all of their years investing in dangerous technology like "how to drive buffaloes off cliffs" and "how to cut a beating heart out of a living human."

Scary stuff, I bet Europeans shit themselves in terror.

That's kinda what I was saying.

Has Trump even said he's going to spend money on infrastructure or education?

>Chinese and Russian politicians are literally saying that they want Trump to win

They said the same thing about Bush Jr. too, in case you hadn't paid attention.

And Bush Jr. did nothing positive to Russia whatsoever.

I'd just like to say, I've enjoyed watching liberals defend the people murdering them. This one goes out to Omar Mateen.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9mJ82x_l-E

Guns Germs and steel m8. Fuck, Euros were basically backwards savages until they were civilized by contact with more advanced parts of the world like Mesopotamia and Egypt. Native North Americans didn't have the luxury of being within close contact to the most advanced civilizations in the world.

>americans completely forgot they could remove presidents they don't like from their position

Idk about that, he invaded Iraq which led to a massive expansion of Iranian power, and Iran is an increasingly cozy Russian ally. Also the Chinese made a fuckton selling weapons to the insurgents in that war so it benefited them to. On top of it all it damaged American prestige and made the US look like incompetent warmongering imperialists, which undeniably helped the standing of Russia and China in securing influence in the developing world.

no, because that's boring.

>infrastructure

al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/11/donald_trump_on_nasa_space_is.html

>In October, Trump was asked about NASA's plan to send men to Mars in the 2030. He responded: "Honestly, I think it's wonderful; I want to rebuild our infrastructure first, OK?"

>education

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Education.htm

>Comprehensive education dissolves the lines between knowing too much and knowing too little on a variety of subjects--subjects that are necessary for success. Recently, I interviewed a young man who was very well versed in his field of expertise and almost uneducated in every other subject. It was like he had tunnel vision, and although I admired his knowledge of his field, I had to realize that, considering the scope of my enterprises, he might not be a great fit because of his limited interests.

>"Fixing a country's infrastructure--our bridges, our schools, our airports--that, I can tell you, no one is close to Trump." -- Iowa Freedom Summit, Des Moines, Iowa, January 2015

And bonus because you're a muh healthcarenadian

>healthcare

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

>Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals.

>Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products. Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. T

Feels good, man.

>Guns Germs and steel m8.

I shouldn't even have to do this. Diamond is not taken seriously in any academic context

I don't have time to write up a wall of text, so I'll let this jobless ledditor do it for me

reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/1rzm07/what_are_some_of_the_main_anthropological/cdsheth

>America

So mad :)

Just be careful not to be arrested by racism canadiancuck.

I can always go to based Poland, it's my country after all.

I've never actually read the book m8 I just used the title because I know the main thesis is based on the idea that the growth and development of civilizations is largely determined by material and environmental conditions. Native Americans being technologically backwards compared to Euros had to do with not having access to the same resources or networks of trade and knowledge sharing.

>says the Brazillian

M8 at least my country has never been a literal dictatorship.

I think you're getting a bit tinfoil there m8. ISIS may have taken credit, but the guy was just a lone wolf holding sympathies to ISIS.

>it is clearly beneficial for IS to have Trump win the election, as his tough anti-muslim stance would help recruit more jihadists
Their recruitment strategy is based on 'The Management of Savagery', which dictates that the U.S continue to stir up shit in the Middle East. Hillary, given her propensity for foreign interventions, would fit their purposes just fine. Trump might also, but he might not, considering how butthurt neocons have been getting over him. Either way, their purpose is to terrorize and a gay club is both an easy and hated target to strike against.

>>attack was in Florida, a swing state that could go red
>attack was at a gay club, antagonizing those with a liberal slant
>attack was during latin night, latinos are another group hostile to Trump that may be more sympathetic if more Islamic Terrorism affects them
I think it's just coincidence. Keep in mind the guy was an Afghan, so it's likely just a durka doing durka things.

>a man was stopped today in Los Angeles (another state, California, that Trump is focusing on) bringing a cache of weapons to a gay pride parade
He wasn't even a muzzie.

>being forced to choose between a reality TV star and a literal cuckold

Why do Americans have so little freedom?

I never said my country was better than yours.

It's pretty obvious it isn't desu. You guys can't even have sex with dogs there. Basically an Orwellian nightmare desu.

As opposed to a tolerant open border stance, which results in a nice and peaceful multiculturalism, as we see in France, Belgium and Germany today

DUDE
WEED
LMAO