Remainder that proprietary software is inherently immoral and you are contributing to the problem by continuing to use...

remainder that proprietary software is inherently immoral and you are contributing to the problem by continuing to use it

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sophiemudd/?hl=en
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3010547/microsoft-says-its-best-not-to-fiddle-with-windows-10-enterprise-group-policies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idgaf.
Using whatever I want IS real freedom, not your heavily erstricted commie shit

Morality is a spook you faggot.
But I agree

wow the freedom to use whatever you want, that's ONE WHOLE FREEDOM.
enjoy your botnet, faggot

>enjoy your botnet, faggot
Exactly, my dude. I continue my life without worrying about useless things.
Every floss softwares that I used is garbage, there is NO good floss softwares, so now you autists should fuck off and let real professionnals do a better job.

Who are these semen demons??

>let real professionnals do a better job.
Baited too hard.

>his house isn't open source and doesn't respect his freedom
why can't the boneless live in your house, user?

Yet another IG whore hoping some Saudi buys her for a few thousand like the rest

instagram.com/sophiemudd/?hl=en

prove me wrong

IG means?

Look at the site that post was quoted with, you may start to put two-and-two together

I refrain from opening sjw, extrovert type website.

I hate propietrary software but sometimes I have to use it like LINE and Discord.

>I refrain from opening sjw, extrovert type website.
>when your ideas have you

when your only argument is "I don't care my dood" it's hard to disprove you.
Even if Windows uses %100 of your drive you'll just say "I'm not a poorfag i can buy a new hard drive" so i can't do anything
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3010547/microsoft-says-its-best-not-to-fiddle-with-windows-10-enterprise-group-policies
If i say anything about windows 10 is becoming TVs in "1984" you'll just say "nothing to hide nothing to do" when in future this could be used to put everyone to jail if someone tells anything bad about president, CIA, FBI, Jews pick your Devil. Cortana is always listening and Telemetry saves your everything, sites you browse, things that you typed...Technology is ready for 1984, what is left is making sure people are OK with this, mainly with "nothing to hide" propaganda
If you have nothing to hide, why you never go out in public naked?

right > left

He's baitposting. You're giving him energy.

>why you never go out in public naked
b-but thats my fetish

>Even if Windows uses %100 of your drive
Never happened to me
>If i say anything about windows 10 is becoming TVs in "1984" you'll just say "nothing to hide nothing to do"
I don't give a shit
>if someone tells anything bad about president, CIA, FBI, Jews pick your Devil.
Again, I don't give a shit about people I don't know
>Cortana is always listening and Telemetry saves your everything, sites you browse, things that you typed
idgaf
>Technology is ready for 1984, what is left is making sure people are OK with this, mainly with "nothing to hide" propaganda
kewl.
>If you have nothing to hide, why you never go out in public naked?
illegal in my country.

Nope, I really think that, why should we care about imaginary problems, I don't give a shit about mysterious schemes some billionaires are planning, I care about a few people and that's more than enough, everyone can die for all I care.

mom, grampa's trying to use the Internet again

either that or shill