Why did white people stop having a variety of kids?

Why did white people stop having a variety of kids?

My great grandaprents had 10 kids. My grandparents had 5 kids. My parents have 2 kids including me....

...and for my generation, most are happy with one, with a gigantic *MAYBE* for baby #2.

Why?

My girlfriend isn't white - thank god - so we plan on having 3-6 kids. But what's up with millennial white women not wanting at least kids? A white woman today having 3 kids is a unicorn

Capitalism

Something something jews
Something something degeneracy
Something something leftism

Everything is more expensive and there are pesky child labor laws in the way so you can't use the little brats to get some monies.

My girlfriend is going to college for a few years to get a good job though. So she isn't going to be a stay at home home, and still wants at very literal least 3 kids...

So yeah, with both working parents we'll have to work out a daycare situation/help with family/etc situation like modern couples...But with just more kids.

I don't see why others can't follow our lead

The destruction of family values

There's no economic incentive.

Back in the olden days, more kids = more money. More kids meant you got help on the farm, more food, more profits.

Nowadays? More kids = less money. Kids aren't allowed to work, and they always want more video games. And white people like to have money, ask a white person if they rather have a vacation in Europe and a nice wine cellar or another kid. They want THINGS more then they want PEOPLE. This has always been true of white people, that's why they took over the world in search of greater wealth.

Damn

yeah that must be what it is.

My chick came from a mormon family (she doesn't believe in it, but she's 'culturally one'), so that probably had something to do with it

now a days a woman will think you're a fag for wanting a few kids, then goes back to watching family guy

One thing Ive noticed is that people that come from big families with a bunch of brothers and sisters tend to be more outgoing while only childs tend to be quiter. I think having a big family is better for children to create stronger social skills as well as having a larger social support network. Unfortunately this conflicts with my view that humans should cut back on population growth.

Yep. For whatever reason no one places value on having a family or taking care of a family, so now it's all about employment or enjoyment which competes with having a family for time and money

Why would I have kids? Even if I was in a position to, which I'm not, it'd be a fucking disaster. If I had a son, he'd probably turn out even more fucked up than I am. If I had a daughter, there'd be a good chance she'd just be another statistic in the countless legions of gold digging whores that make up the troubling majority of women these days. The odds are insanely stacked against parents in developed countries these days and it doesn't really matter which walk of life you come from, either.
You want your kids to be a certain way? Tough shit, society wants them a different way and it's prepared to raise your childen in your stead. No matter how persuasive you think you are, teachers and media spend more time with your kids than you do and they have their own agendas to push.
The whole thing seems like a lost cause.

It's called education and discipline.

I thoroughly believe in order to avoid your kids becoming retarded degenerates, you buckle down hardcore on education, along with disciplining your kids and instilling work ethic in them.

The more educated a woman is, the less likely she is to be a slut.

The more disciplined and hard working your son is, the less likely he is to commit a serious crime, etc

My dad's live in the 80s was sex, drugs, and rock n' roll but he also grew up on a farm, so he avoided going nigger tier, and ended up raising a great family with a high net worth

I want to believe that. I really, really do.

My grandfather had 10 kids on side. I had another 9 on the other side.

For us it was moving from rural environment.

My grandfather had and I quote him from last xmax " 5 or 6 little yellowhead fuckers" (I wanted to translate "Amerelinhos" but is not that easy, it's a a kinda cute way of calling kids) working the fields for him.

That and the complete annihilation of family values.

My grandmothers were real fucking women. Not the shit they are now. She had more freedom that these women now have.

women wanting to be men

>you will never fuck your sister
why even live

The economy isn't as good as the 50's

The opposite is true. When the economy of a country improve and the country gets industrialized the number of children per woman decreases. This is because the infant mortality decreases, health improves and women become a part of the labour force.

Most parents of the 50s and 60s were way less capable of raising a family than the modern generation. Tons of parents were alcoholics but they raised our parents anyways because it was just the norm to have kids. Back in the day you could just leave your kids to run outside and do what they wanted during the day.

You don't need to be a great parent to raise a family. Most parents never are. I think it's the modern generation of constant "hover parents" that's the problem. Kids don't need your constant attention

We're both going to be a working though and still want at least 3 kids

It's a mixture of all sorts of issues, the gist of it is times have changed and things aren't the same as it used to

>my gf isn't white

Good goy

enjoy your divorce

>he fell for the meme
I bet you really thought a phd in maths made 400K starting didn't you?

Once a baby comes out of her she'll be changing her mind really quick.

t. Experienced it

This is not at all accurate in my family.
5 Mom and Dad gen
8 My gen
15 Sib and Cousins kids
16 Cousin's grand kids on dad's side 15-6=9 more potential baby makers when they are older

If you want white mothers, all you need to do is go to church. This will solve your problem right quick.

My parents had 6 children.

Feminism & the economy.

Now that women are expected to work, there's no one at home to take care of them. And day care is fucking expensive. And it's not economically feasible anymore for a woman to just not work. You can either have 1 kid and have mom stay home, or have 1 kid and have mom work to send them to daycare. Plus with America's weird sense of individualism, no one has their parents or extended family live with them or help with raising kids.

>American
>maths
Okay what devilry is this? I thought you guys thought that calling it anything other than just "math" was heresy.

My girlfriend comes from a fairly religious family, so I have some decent hope anyway.

Is that really what's stopping the flow of kids? Lack of faith? I mean, let's compare the Amish's 7 per 100k fertility rate to whatever Japan's is lol. 0.something.

It checks out

White person here with 3 siblings. People seem amazed when I tell them how many siblings I have.

the white race has always been psychotic and destructive and now it is breaking down and getting rid of itself for good

best day my life

muslim plz

I think I figured it out.

It's possible to have a variety of kids but both parents have to at least have good jobs maybe. In other words to have a decent middle class with 3+ kids both you need to attend college, or one spouse goes to college, the other becomes well experienced in the Trades, etc

I wotk in a field that involves lots of old probate work. Motherfuckers around 1900 were having like twelve kids, and tracking the whole family tree forwards until present in public records is *the* stingiest bitch. Fuck ancient people.

Because of money.
More kids means less money and these days people want to buy all kinds of overpriced useless shit so kids is out of the question.

You know, I was thinking: why not have the kids work to offset their costs? It ties into the whole "self-sufficiency" virtue that we got.

>wanting another mouth to feed

see:
Why isn't there a website that shows you the household income you'll need to support the number of kids you want?

Like, there should be a thing where you punch in the number of kids and the country you live in, and it gives you an estimated household income suggestion.

Me? My wife is going to be making an estimated $41,000+, and I'm going to be making an estimated $65,000+

Who knows if that can support 3 kids

the world is never good enough for their little precious bundle of joy

my brother makes something like 45 grand (with gasoline paid and a company vehicle) and he acts like he has no money when his salary seems pretty decent to me.

But people who have a household income of like 100k still complain about "not having the money for a kid".

Biblical moral lessons are just dreamed up to make the meek think that horrible people will one day get their comeuppance so they don't rebel in this life. It's horseshit through and through.

You didn't say anything smart in @60724731 its not worth giving any (You)s.

Raising one child per year can cost around $10k or even more with daycare costs with the price rising as they get older. Now consider other unexpected costs like if your child gets hospitalized or goes to the dentist, that's an instant chunk of your salary gone with your shit healthcare.
You're going to have a bad time if you want to buy new stuff for yourself on top of that.