Verizon are jews

They didn't honor the price of their web system fucking up.

They told me it was an obvious error :(

What other companies are jews?

>What other companies are jews?
All of them. It's how capitalism works.

Fuck

Ended up having to upgrade to a triple play to get the cheapest "real" price.

Instead of -$56 i'm paying $94.99

Fuck

Fuck

You jelly ameribros?

I can sill jew it down to 20€ with loyalty points and so. And tax waivers put it down to ~13 €, but Im too lazy to do the paperwork.

A bit, but i'm fine with 1gbps for under $100.

>10Mbit upload
No.

kek, I didn't even see that.
Yeah I'm not jelly at all

Well no shit. Verizon isn't going to pay you to use their service.

I can get 1GBps for 30€ but I have to be a company
Nice data-center

>Nice data-center
Kek stay mad.

It's my desktop at home and like I said, it's under $100 a month.

>Shentel service company

I can test from whatever server you want hun.

another in WebM form incase you need more proof

I'm currently a university student, so I'm on my family Internet all summer. We pretty much have a shared bandwidth with all the neighbors, so at certain times of the day, I can't watch 1080p or even 720p videos, too much buffering. Comcast are the only isp in the area. They charge my family like $100 a month, and we get 60 mb/s download and like 40 mb/s upload.
I fucking hate living in the US suburbs. Check your fucking privilege, euros

You realize the OP is in the US right?

>Being this insecure
Show your desktop fagot, with screenfetch and benchmark beside it, Ill know if you shop...
Then we really know if your home connection is that fast

Ok Pedro
Data center confirmed. Shove your benchmarks up your sweaty Mexican asshole

yeah I always smoke weed and browse Sup Forums at work

>witnessed

kys degenerate

1gbps/2mbps for €10/mo

kek, upset that you're not able to hold a decent job and smoke weed daily?

Or maybe you've just bought into the propaganda that weed is somehow on the same level as amphetamines or opiates.

>1gbps/2mbps
>2mbps
Fucking hell, what kind of connection is that? Why the fuck would they give you a mere 2Mbps upload for 1Gbps download?

thingsthatdontexist.raw

200*
Fucking autocorrect

Yeah that's nice then

They don't want you to actually use your connection.

Normies think they need gigabit for YouTube.

No one thinks they NEED gigabit for youtube, what you do need gigabit for is 30+ 1080p youtube streams at once.

Gigabit is great for multiple users AND bulk downloading.

hahaha that is disgusting

How so? It's an oil rig.

Let me guess, you're some faggot normie who smoked in HS and college and thinks he knows something about weed?

Sorry kid, that's an oil rig, and ALL that is smoked through it is oils, meaning any residue inside, is pure THC oil, it's not disgusting, it could use a cleaning out soon, but I'll be cleaning it out to make reclaim edibles, because all of that "disgusting" you're talking about is pure fucking THC wax that is still active enough to get high from.

What you're thinking of is Resin in a bong from smoking weed, where the smoke leaves black tar resin which tastes like fucking ass and is disgusting. Oil residue is NOT anywhere close to the same as resin from smoking the flower.

As a Gbit connection user, it's useful for any sort of large downloads, basically torrents and Steam, as well as any other game distribution application. They don't all manage to saturate it but still usually manage >200Mbps

Oh I know, i'm on 1gbps as well.

That looks disgusting as fuck to anyone who doesn't smoke weed and doesn't know how your drug paraphernalia supposedly works. You talking about cleaning that dirty shit and then reusing it to get high is so disgusting it's almost getting comical.

Lol so because you're uninformed it's disgusting?

Okay.

That's fine with me, not like i'm offering you any.

It's disgusting because it's dirty as fuck and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in forever. If it were clean it wouldn't be disgusting even to the uninformed.

It's cleaned every 2 months.

If it were clean, it would mean i'm cleaning every 2-3 days, which costs a lot more money, reclaim edibles are made by soaking the piece in 99% iso propyl alcohol, then evaporating the alcohol, you take what's left and mix it with melted butter on low heat for an hour or so, then strain through a cheese cloth and put the butter back in the fridge to solidify.

Then make whatever baked goods you want from the butter. The THC is infused in it.

To do that process every 2-3 days would first off not give much return each time it's done, and second off cost a lot of money in isopropyl alcohol.

I could do every month, but even that doesn't give much return, so i've settled on every 2 months.

I'm sorry it offends you, but i'm literally the only person who uses this piece, and I know what i'm doing.

Torrents rely on your upload speed.
So 1Gbps/2Mbps would be terrible for torrents.

He corrected it to 1gbps and 200mbps which would be great for torrenting.

Also you can use a client like Deluge which just lies to the seeders and tells them you're uploading more than you are so they give you better download speeds even if you aren't uploading at all.

>just lies to the seeders and tells them you're uploading more than you are

It won't fool peers, which is the important factor.

Not really, it's why you mostly see Deluge used for racing during the initial swarm, it lies to the swarm and you can usually beat out someone using Utorrent or rtorrent or similar.

>reclaim edibles

Dude weed lmaos are disgusting.

Every peer just records how much every other peer has send him.
And gives preference to whoever gave him the most data.

This is a good strategy because two peers who share a good connect between each other (probably becasue they are on the same network) will use said good connection.

Only seeds (ie: people at e100%) deploy different strategies because they have different priorities (mainly to keep the torrent alive)

Then why can 2 people with identical connections and identical ISP peering download the same file from initial speed at different speeds with Deluge REGULARLY winning?

>speed
Seed

>from initial seed

That's the problem.

Point is: if you have a good upload you don't need seeders, only peers.
So you will ALWAYS torrent fast, not just a little less shitty at the initial seed.

Sounds like public tracker problems to me

On private trackers at LEAST one of the seeders, and usually a half dozen will be on 1gbps connections.

Private trackers is just another way to get around the real problem of having show upload.

The whole beauty of torrents is that everyone with symmetrical up/down can max out their connection, no matter how many people want a file or how few seeders there are.
In fact the more down-loaders in the swarm the better it works.

Do you have a symmetrical connection?

I have had one for 3 years now.

150/150mbps, 300/300mbps, and now 1000/1000mbps.

I can count on 1 hand the number of times i've maxed out both my upload and download on torrents. And it hasn't been since I had 150mbps.

At 300mbps I could max out my download, but I never ONCE maxed out my upload for a torrent, never.

And equally I have never even maxed upload OR download for torrents on 1gbps, even with 50+ peers I only upload 200-300mbps.

Yea, fuck verizion. I refuse to use them.
>smartphone fee: $20 ever month
What kind of kike shit is this? Why do you cucks pay for this?

I dont have their wireless service, just fiber internet.

Eh, on a 1Gbps symmetrical connection I've literally never maxed my upload, while download getting close to max is a fairly regular occurrence. I don't think I've seen upload beyond 20MB/s, ever.