What do you do with your computer? Could be what you do daily or every so often

What do you do with your computer? Could be what you do daily or every so often.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Pinkorek/
steamcommunity.com/id/Kurobby
steamcommunity.com/id/ishfi
steamcommunity.com/id/synclone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Work and entertainment.

everything

Back in high school it was the Mastrubation station. Now I use it for tf2, programming, shitposting, and youtube.

Occasional gaming, productivity work (office,finances,video & photo editing), surfing the net, and e-mail. Sad part is that maybe 80% of tasks I do now I did exact same back in the late 90s/2000s on much slower hardware.

I use my PC for personal computing

I input commands using my keyboard and mouse and then I view the result on my monitor

Shitposting, making memes, downloading stuff, watching or reading downloaded stuff, programming occasionally, buying chink shit, playing games every now and then.

Everything. I just don't use it to play games.

You both are as radical and innovative as Steve Jobs. Where from do you get these ideas?

well it's a long story and i dont want to bore you.
I must ask tho, are you the OG falcon that used to post decent shit once in awhile or is he ded?

-Gaming
-Youtube
-Typing documents
-Live in a chill country regarding piracy, for now, so I download all kinds of content. Ended up with 9TB of available storage.
-It's connected to a projector to watch stuff when people come over.

That's pretty much it.

IIRC, there was another falcon who stopped posting about a year before I came to Sup Forums.

he's the based falcon who's behind logical increments and giving out steam games.

I am not based. Also it has been a loooooong time since Steam has had sales on really good games, so I only have b-rated stuff. Sorry. I cannot afford to buy games in bulk at full prices.

But if anyone wants anything from pic related, just post your Steam URL and ask for whichever title you like.

steamcommunity.com/id/Pinkorek/
I'd enjoy FTL, if anything.

Anyone want anything? Do not be shy!

again, thanks.

steamcommunity.com/id/Kurobby
Can I have banished? ty

Are you willing to part with Endless Legend?
steamcommunity.com/id/ishfi

Enjoy. Only two games to give away this time, since my kids want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

Since you posted before I posted. Three games :)

Deus Ex Pl0x!

steamcommunity.com/id/synclone/

this is depressing

Thanks friend

Thanks man.

could you give me some money instead?

Yeah, I also wish we could fix sleeping.

Video editing, gaming and shit