There's 20 billion stories about people going from linux to windows, and windows to linux

There's 20 billion stories about people going from linux to windows, and windows to linux.

However, there's not much on macOS to linux or viceversa. If you have done either, can you tell us why, and are you happy with your new choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312549-change-the-os-x-logo-in-about-this-mac-on-el-capitan/
opensource.apple.com/
developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Darwin/Conceptual/KernelProgramming/build/build.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, I guess there's not that many of linux to windows, just windows > linux > back to windows.

I've used both macOS and Linux. The difference isn't really all that drastic compared to Windows -> Linux. I think anyone who uses macOS won't find much need to go to Linux since a lot of the stuff can be ported and macOS can be riced too.

I was a macOS user for 10 years, and I've been using a Dell with linux for the past year. Tim Cook has ruined the company

I wish for a dark finder though.

Friendly reminder that linux is just a kernel.

Sure, I guess then macOS vs random distro

Jesus, fine, "systemd/Linux." Fucking autists.

Pretty much what this guy said. MacOS is just like a more restrictive Linux distro that has some custom software only it can use. I'd probably use it quite a bit, it's a nice way to get a more supported but still Unix-like/POSIX system, except getting it to run on arbitrary hardware makes any Linux installation process look like child's play. I think I'd actually rather do Linux From Scratch.

Well, installing it on a modern basic intel build is actually not much harder than installing ubuntu. The difference is, after installing you have to run a graphical tool and check a few more drivers to install.

Seriously, the places where hackintosh has trouble are laptops and AMD builds. I have had much more trouble installing and setting up Arch, for instance. And that shit has a straightforward guide.

>Well, installing it on a modern basic intel build is actually not much harder than installing ubuntu
Bullshit. Every time I've tried in with a configuration that should supposedly work, including a regular i3-6100 on a Q170 chipset, I've gotten inexplicable crashes before even making it to the actual installer. The one time I did manage to get to install (in a virtual machine mind you) it required three different obscure command strings from Internet comment sections, one of which had to be entered every single time it booted up. Even then it was unbearably slow, far far slower than any other virtualized OS I've ever met.

>Even then it was unbearably slow, far far slower than any other virtualized OS I've ever met.

yeah, it's not well supported for virtualization at all, I don't think they want anyone doing that anyways.

How have you made the bootable installer though? I know no end of people who have tried using awful solutions, like that niresh thing.

In my case I bought the cheapest H81 motherboard and haswell processor I could find, with cheap parts and some used 280x, nothing else. I have no issues installing other than having to use Multibeast for sound to work (or, alternatively, some script that can be easily found). Then it just werks, even past point updates which I used to have issues with.

Ubuntu of course is simpler to install, however I always need to find out on internet how to disable mouse acceleration and enable vsync on chromium, because it always tears it up like a motherfucker.

It's been a while but I think I used UniBeast initially from an actual Mac (already a ridiculous requirement) to create an iso. That didn't work too well, I remember having to put Clover on manually. I managed to get Clover to boot but after that the verbose log says something about a lossless fs and then hard locks without explanation.

that done fuck up with that USB drive. Unibeast does (or is supposed to) put Clover in there automagically.

Mac is almost identical to Linux with a few differences
>a couple more software and games get ported to Mac
>Mac has more "pay to use" software and shills it constantly
>Mac is more constrictive
>Mac has a worse driver support, only supporting the few pieces of hardware which are in the official Apple computers
>There's less guarantee that your privacy is safe on Mac

If you're running Linux you won't gain anything from a Mac PC/laptop so there's no need to go from Linux to macOS, unless you want to play league of legends without wine. The macOS isn't bad, but restricts you to buying Apple's computers (hackintosh is a meme and again only works if you build a Mac from scratch since the macOS doesn't have proper drivers for any other hardware).
I think people who switch to Linux from windows would complain the same if they switched to macOS from windows, probably more because hackintosh is a pain to set up. They just have Microsoft's dick burried deep in their asses. There's really nothing wrong with Linux or macOS and wintards are just overreacting and baiting.

Overall I like Linux more because I prefer it's DEs and the fact that I can install it on any computer I build, or any laptop. I have no interest in Adobe products or Netflix since I don't pretend to be a "designer" nor do I pay to watch movies or series so I personally wouldn't benefit from switching to Apple's ecosystem. I did use a Macbook for a while, but I sold it and never got into Macs again.

My OS history is Windows-> OS X + Windows-> Windows-> Windows + Linux-> Linux

>got bored
>saw i could hackintosh
>now dual boot xubuntu and 10.11
>most everything works sometimes because laptop

EXACTLY!

Switching to full time Linux is like becoming a vegetarian. Few people actually stick with it.

I have sierra on my X220 and my desktop PC. Working pretty ok since 2016, I must say. I do like loonix but there are many things I can't bring there.

If you're not using professional software only available on Windows and macOS or playing video games, switching to Linux full-time is really easy. I only ever boot into my Windows 10 partition to play video games. Literally everything else I do on Linux.

I dual booted with Windows and realized suddenly it had been 3 months since I used Windows, so I just deleted old Billy's seed from my computer. Haven't looked back in 3 years or so.

I don't think your analogy is very good, considering you don't have to give anything up to switch to GNU/Linux unless you're addicted to AAA video games.

macOS is the endgame. Once you switch to it, you don't go back to anything else. You get the power of UNIX, stability, security and superb collection of commercial software.

I basically went from an Apple user my whole life to being a Linux user. Heres my computer history, and Im sure Im missing something

//e
LCII
Quadra 950
PowerMac 9500
Beige G3
Blue G3
450MHz G4
533MHz G4
dual 867MHz G4

After my whole life of using 68k and PowerPC, that was possibly my favorite thing about Macs. The CPUs, and Apple agreed by talking shit about Intel constantly. Then Apple went Intel and I felt betrayed

Then there was OS X. There were so many things I could easily do on MacOS 9 and earlier that were incredibly difficult on OS X. One example is creating and using a RAM Disk.

Then there was the G5. The G4 case, to me, was amazing. The G5 case was a step backwards in my opinion. Sure, it had great cooling performance, but it wasnt nearly expandable enough for its size. Also, Aluminum is all show and no practicality.

So, I sold my dual 867Mhz G4 and since Macs were/are so expensive, I was able to purchase/build a dual-core 2.8GHz PC (Pentium D, performance was good even though it was energy inefficient and hot running) with the money. This felt like a huge upgrade

This PC was running Windows. However, I hated the Windows ecosystem. Needing keys, freeware programs instead of foss, trialware, etc. I first used Linux on the Blue G3, Debian, followed by Ubuntu. I loved it, except for things like GRUB and configuring Xorg (maybe XF86 at the time?). So after getting sick of Windows, only took like a year or 2, I moved permanently and 100% to Linux.

So, about 20 years of Apple, a year of Windows, and now 8 years on Linux

Im 100% Linux and vegetarian

I went Linux full time because my MBP was getting old and I didn't like where Apple was taking the new Macbooks.

>using a non-free closed source operating system

MacOS is not the end game if you have a passion for computers and how they work

All you're going to hear is "I wasn't competent enough or didn't have enough time or was too lazy to run Linux" or "I finally had some time or skills and started using Linux".

Owned a MBP from about '11 to end of '13. Liked it and the OsX experience but then it failed on me (due to the QA issues Apple were having with the nvidia graphics cards) and Apple refused to fix the problem in any way. That whole business kind of soured me on Apple so since then I've mainly been running Elementary OS. It's a sufficient replacement if you spend a day or two tweaking it, and it is also more lightweight and responsive which is nice.

>how they work
you're an idiot.

if you want to learn how to sysadmin and waste hours/days troubleshooting packages, then macOS is not for you.

BUT DOING SYSADMINING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "how computers work".

ADMIN WORK =/= HOW COMPUTERS WORK

It's not by choice you fucking bigot.

There was no real reason, I just used a couple Macs in the past because they were handmedown gifts. I didn't mind it and the os is super clean, I mostly use Windows now because it's way cheaper to just build your own pc and put Windows on it.

I honestly don't care what os I'm using really, whether it's Windows, Mac os or Linux, it's all the same shit once you're actually doing stuff

>implying

no one gives a shit, Richard.

This is pretty much the main reason I'm considering switching to Linux when my MBP goes to shit.

Now it's either touch bar with 4 usb-c ports or non-touch bar with 2 usb-c ports (also with overall shittier specs, I believe). I don't get why they had to neuter the non-touch versions so bad.

>Haven't looked back in 3 years or so.
We can joke about mac users being gay and all, but why does every testimony of a linux convert seem like a mix between a gay dude coming out of the closer and a vegetarian?
"Yeah, started experimenting at first, but i realised that's who i am"
"Would never go back, lol"
"I now know much more about my body/my computer than before, and im way healthier/faster/productive"
"After a while, i realise i didn't feel the need to eat/use it anymore"
"Yeah, we dont have X, but we have (insert vegan/opensource alternative) thats just as good, and sometimes way better for you"

>been using Linux for a few tears, edgy little teen filled with blind hatred for Apple
>buy an old iMac G3
>has Mac OS X 10.1
>wow, this ancient OS is great
Ever since I've been using OS X

this is so true it hurts

>projecting this hard

Linux users > Windows/Mac users
Vegetarians > meat eaters
Atheists > religitards

So my parents are applefags and my dad just gave me a macbookpro. I used it for a long time, about a year ago found out about linux and decided to try it.
I just jumped straight into arch, no vm bullshit, but still left my osx installation.
Now I technically have dualboot arch and osx, but I really rarely ever use osx anymore, I really like the Idea of a packetmanager, as well as having more control over your system.
Furthermore do I enjoy the way I set up my WM and stuff. I've learned quite alot about computers I would not have on osx.
Only use OSX if I need to do some presentation or similar stuff. Didnt get accustomed to libreoffice yet, and OSX-Design-apps are top-notch tbqh.
For anything else and daily use I just use arch now, and I'm quite happy with it.
10/10 will stay with linux, maybe try out gentoo soon

I am God then
> gnu/linux user
> vegan
> atheist

I actively use all three.

>not eating the most delicious foods known to man
You have my pity.

That would be fruit and chocolate.

Not even close to steak, ribs, venison, etc.

Yea, like what?
You can almost get anything vegan

Disgusting, and I'm not even a vegetarian.

Vegetarians are just less annoying vegans.

how come a thinkpad icon show up there ? some kind of mod ?

You wouldn't even know I'm veg afk, unless we talk about food

Congrats

Im linux on the laptop, server and anything else. Windows on the desktop for muh gaymes.

Thanks mommy
Now where's my gold medal?

That just puts you at neutral. Not doing bad things is great, but actually doing good things is better

yeah ;)

>why no one moves away from mac?
Because once you liked sucking dicks, you'll like it till the end.

Nope,there cure
> BURN HIM!!!!1!!

xD

insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312549-change-the-os-x-logo-in-about-this-mac-on-el-capitan/

>use macs at work and home since powerpc days
>buy last mac (c2d mba) in 2011
>use until 2016. battery dies, isn't user-replaceable
>don't really use mac-exclusive software anymore and was never locked into their ecosystem
>buy a used thinkpad off ebay ($150), install [some linux distro]
>world continues to turn

>I didn't like where Apple was taking the new Macbooks.

Where are they taking them?

ipads with keyboards

Done it on 3 computers now, two of which laptops, none of which took more than a casual weekend of tweaking.

Sounds like the gentoo lifestyle isn't for you.

>hackintosh is a meme and again only works if you build a Mac from scratch since the macOS doesn't have proper drivers for any other hardware

uprons to you good sir! i'm glad that you're here on this basketweaving forum to spread information that literally isn't true in any way, shape, or forum.

I run macOS on my T430 with zero issue. I also installed it 100% impromptu on my desktop with little fuss. Definitely expected it to be harder, since it wasn't well documented hardware.

The main issue is the lack of handoff. Being able to send meme messages from my imac and MBP is sweet, and i really regret not being able to make it work on my t430. I think i've gotten it blacklisted or something, bc other people say its easy to do.

>yfw you find out that mac has a packetmanager (sic), and does everything that linux does despite being 10x more convenient in every other aspect

being able to drop the "I RUN GANOO PLUS LINOCKS" pretension that everyone (myself included) gets trapped into is the token to nirvana. avid mac user for 10 years, alongside windows and linux. mac is the right choice for 99% of people IMO, cost of hardware aside (which you do get something for, desu). hackintosh is also equally as fun as shit like arch IMO.

I run both. I have a "main" pc that is a hackintosh, a 2013 macbook air, and an i5 acer chromebook 15 that I've installed arch on.

I should probably have fedora or something on here. I like arch because it has great documentation and has made it relatively easy to make the setup I want, i.e. full disk encryption via LUKS on LV, the ability to boot into different systems by having different BTRFS snapshots and making some GRUB configs, and running hotshit new softwares like Wayland.

Arch really can't be beat for software availability. People have started literally packaging for Arch because they know it's popular and they can just submit to the AUR.

It's also unstable as fuck. This is due to running "latest and """greatest"""" software, but the most recent Gnome update has been a constant pain. First it wouldn't wake from sleep, so I erased all my dconf configs and reinstalled most packages by trashing the old snapshot and snapshotting my base install. This fixed the sleep issue but now the graphics are fucking unstable.

There are two main problems: Sushi, the gnome thumbnailer, will make the shell crash. This could be worse, as I can usually just log back in and reopen stuff and I don't usually lose much work. The other problem is that Chrome (technically Inox) will hang the system, hard, when trying to watch videos. This happens randomly and I'm not seeing many informative massages in journalctl.

My experience suggests these problems are due to Mesa. Back around kernel 4.7 I think it was the system would also crash frequently due to a problem with Mesa. But it could be a problem anywhere, really.

MacOS, on the other hand, is like a fucking rock for the most part. It can start to get memory fragmentation and I just had my instance of chrome crash on my "main" machine after being open for three weeks or a month, but that is much better than my linux system that I have to reboot multiple times a day.

I can't see any reason whatsoever to switch from Mac OS to GNU or another alternative. The whole appeal of Linux is that it's Unix-like and also freely available, Mac OS is already Unix so there just doesn't seem to be a point in switching unless you really need some feature of the kernel. Even if you like the GNU userland you can get it on Mac OS, even if you'd rather use X11 instead of Aqua, you can do that, even if you want a purley open source system you can install Darwin without the Apple proprietary components and a have a whole kernel+userland. What's more is that MacOS is commercial Unix, you pay for Apple to be your sysadmin so you don't have to worry about maintenance but the option is there if you do want to do everything yourself.

GNU has always been and continues to be, just a free Unix alternative. Don't take this the wrong way, I have nothing against it, it's fine, but there's no reason to go from the actual to the imitation in this specific case. The only reason you'd use it is if you don't have access to OS X, which some people don't, in those cases you can get the alternatives like Darwin, *BSD, GNU/*, and others.

The last version of Darwin released as an ISO is 8.11, what Tiger is based on.

>What's more is that MacOS is commercial Unix, you pay for Apple to be your sysadmin so you don't have to worry about maintenance
Correction, I forgot OS X is free(monetary) now so you don't even have to. There's plenty of community support for third party (non-Apple) hardware and you can always add support yourself like you would on any other OS. Thankfully with the aid of the sources available and nice documentation/manuals.

Actually, gnome 3.22 was giving me the sleep problems, but that was a configuration problem since it was solved by icing my dconf configs. 3.24 and linux 4.11 have been total shit, however, and I can't blame the configs since I just iced them.

Anyway, linux devs have a tendency to want to add new features and release without enough QC. On the other and, my linux machine is just for fucking around and watching movies and shit.

I was with you until you got to x11, then you went full retard. I'm pretty sure the pure darwin project is dead dead.

But you're right that it's nice to have the corporate QC backing up macOS. Overall it works well, there are some crufty parts but they're generally stable and manageable.

The main problems in my mind are how the BSD userland is largely inaccessible. macOS has the /etc and /usr directories and whatnot, but you can't do anything with them since they get clobbered with every OS upgrade.

The other problems are "use case" issues, e.g. a lot of technical software is available for linux and while you could probably get it to compile on macOS, it's hard to do. On the other hand, there's a lot of "consumer" software for mac that isn't available on linux.

no, they're taking them to "macs without keyboards". They're letting this thinness fetish get way out of hand, between that and the iphone.

I'd go for an iphone SE except I want a good camera, and I can't see myself upgrading to any of the mac laptops currently being made.

On the other hand Windows is unacceptable and I don't want to use Android. I really don't know what to do. I don't want a phone without a headphone jack or a laptop without a keyboard, it's just retarded. But there's no good alternative to apple really.

Fuck you tim cook, fuck you in your dumb gay ass.

This is where I'm at. I don't like the direction Apple is headed, but the alternatives are so disappointing. Also, when you're invested in the ecosystem and everything just works together so seamlessly, it's pretty fantastic.

What's your point?
Darwin 16.6.0 is based on OS X 10.12.5 and is available here
opensource.apple.com/

You can make an ISO or dd image yourself from the sources easily like you would with something like say FreeBSD or Gentoo, there's targets for making the images but you usually don't need them, it's easier (and usually faster) to just install from source directly in a live environment if you've already built them, no need to package them up before installation, just install the binaries.

Pure Darwin is third party, I'm talking about Darwin-Drawin, as in Apple's Darwin. I never saw a point in Pure Darwin to begin with, At the time Apple was releasing iso images for installation so packaging wasen;t solved, there's already darwin package managers that people use on OS X already that work on both so packaging isn't solved either, I guess it was only good for out of the box setup but it's not like it's difficult to set up your OS yourself.

You'll have to explain how I went "full retard", you can install darwin, install your package manager of choice (I'd say pkg-src is good), install x11, configure it, then run it, just like on any other OS.

>file system hierarchy
What I see most people do is setup unions on MacOS so that /usr gets copied, then there's a writable/local /usr mock somewhere else like in your home directory or wherever you want, then you just mount them as a union over the original /usr mountpoint. The process is very similar to FreeBSD jail mroot upgrades if you're familiar with that.

>software availability
You might be right, I personally have never needed anything that wasn't already available in macports but that's going to vary for everyone. The availability of native OS X software trumps it for me regardless, there's just too many useful things written for OS X exclusively (not that this is a good thing, it's just the case, I personally hate exclusivity over portability).

Also
Please stop Reddit spacing, it's really annoying to read posts formatted that way.

I am Greek

>What's your point?
That it's no longer viable.
>You can make an ISO or dd image yourself from the sources easily
If it was that simple PureDarwin wouldn't be dead. Let's see you do it if it's so easy.

Yeah. Well, it does look like the SE does have the same camera as the 6S, hopefully they'll upgrade it again. I'll probably get it then, since I like the smaller for factor anyway.

I don't know what to do about the laptops, but my air is going ok for now...

>What I see most people do is setup unions on MacOS so that /usr gets copied, then there's a writable/local /usr mock somewhere else like in your home directory or wherever you want, then you just mount them as a union over the original /usr mountpoint. The process is very similar to FreeBSD jail mroot upgrades if you're familiar with that.
No, but this sounds interesting. The only time I've really had to fuck around with the BSD stuff was when I was trying to get autofs to work.

>I personally have never needed anything that wasn't already available in macports
"available" and "works" are different things. Waiting for hours and hours while your toaster tries to compile openMP is a pain.

Then again I use brew rather than macports, so that may make a difference. In the end I think the macOS "make an app bundle and include your dependencies in it" is the right way to go. There's no reason to have to worry about versions of some 500kB library dependency on a modern system where you can just include your version in the app.

>Reddit spacing
I find it easier to read smaller paragraphs. It's not like I'm just adding spaces for the heck of it, the newlines are separating different ideas. I think you'd be less triggered if you decreased the width of the window you're using to read Sup Forums.

i haven't used macos since 6.4
piece of shit

I went from using linux to mac os.
Everything just werks™
Plus my macbook's speakers make using the laptop so great since you don't need speakers to actually understand what someone is saying when watching a video, or to not hate yourself when listening to music, and running linux on a mac is painful.

>That it's no longer viable.
That's pretty subjective. As such I will not argue against it, the only point I mean to make is that it's available, not that it's suitable for everyone. The obvious alternative is to use OS X if you want a more friendly Darwin system, but if you want a purely open source system it's there for you too.

>If it was that simple PureDarwin wouldn't be dead.
That's a hasty conclusion, PureDarwin was redundant on release, that's a more likely reason it's not maintained. What's the point of it when you can just install regular Darwin, what advantage does it have besides setting up partitions and X11 for you?

>Let's see you do it if it's so easy.
I don't know how you mean. Anyone who creates third party ports of actual OS X has to setup an XNU test environment, this is pretty common.
Here is the official documentation that should walk you through building the OS as well as any other needs you might have.
developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Darwin/Conceptual/KernelProgramming/build/build.html

Is this sufficient for your needs?

>In the end I think the macOS "make an app bundle and include your dependencies in it" is the right way to go.
Agreed, you're seeing this stuff pop up in Linux in the form of "snap", "flatpack", et al. Obviously Windows does this as well, but in a horrible manner that never works well for the devs or the users.

>I find it easier to read smaller paragraphs. It's not like I'm just adding spaces for the heck of it
You say that but you didn't do it in that post for some reason.

Separating ideas is fine but you don't need a line break

for

every

sentence.

Regardless, don't get so defensive, I'm just trying to give you some advice, if you format your posts better, people are more likely to read them. It's also courteous. I'm just asking that if we're gonna be discussing something, that you don't type like that just to spite me, please.

>don't type like that just to spite me, please.
I

d
o
n
'
t

k
n
o
w

w
h
a
t

y
o
u
'
r
e

t
a
l
k
i
n
g

a
b
o
u
t

most jej

I was given a 2013 MBP as a work computer, at home I use GNU+Linux exclusively. I have mixed feelings about it and Apple. MacOS gets a lot right, but in other ways it feels lacking (especially lacking package management). I found that some UI customization are only easily accessible through 3rd-party commercial software, and I don't want to break out my wallet every time I want to add some basic functionality. In contrast, with my experiences with Linux, the only currency I have is my time, and I can build my OS the way I see fit.

Overall, though the experience has been positive, and not much compares to the luxury of reading text on a HiDPI screen. But the call of freedom rings, and it's name is GNU.

>packet manager
the first guys was a typo, but you did it because youre stupid

>The whole appeal of Linux is that it's Unix-like and also freely available
No, the appeal is that its free (as in freedom) open source software

That joke is tired, please don't start.

97% of the most powerful computers ever created by the human species run Linux as their operating system

All of your arguments are thus rendered invalid

Have a good day

see
>needing to buy software to customize your GUI
This is why FOSS is superior, and the only joke here is non-free closed-source operating systems being taken seriously

I forgot I had a super computer in my attic.

You don't need to buy anything. If the original author can do it then so can someone else, freely. You don't have to buy their specific implementation. More importantly, you don't even have to use aqua, if you prefer X11 and the software that uses it, you can just use that, same as you would on another *nix system. If FOSS is superior then why isn't there a FOSS implementation of what you want?

>you don't even have to use aqua, if you prefer X11 and the software that uses it, you can just use that
Theres zero reason to use MacOS X if not to use MacOS X software, of which basically all of it requires Aqua

>why isn't there a FOSS implementation of what you want?
FOSS GUI implementation on Linux more than cover what I want.

>I forgot I had a super computer in my attic.
you claimed Linux was just a free Unix alternative, and MacOS X could do everything Linux could do. Well, MacOS X cant even show up on a pie-chart of supercomputer operating systems, which even fucking Windows can do.

For someone who claims to be content, you sure sound heated.

Its funny because I never "claimed to be content". You just made that up, and expressed it as fact. Same strategy youve been using shilling for Apple

So you're not content, that seemed to be what you were implying. I'm guessing English is a second language for you. Doesn't matter, either way, you're not really adding anything to the topic, your posting style and choice of words makes it look like you're just looking for attention. I'm going to ignore you unless you have anything meaningful to add.

>of which basically all of it requires Aqua
wew lad

I used macOS for years mostly just for audio and video production stability. It introduced me to command line and bash scripting which I fell in love with, I migrated to linux when scripting became more interesting to me than production. No regrets altho sometimes I miss Ableton

>So you're not content
Just because I didnt say I was content doesnt mean I am not content. You seem to lack very basic mental processing capacity, ie youre retarded

I said nearly all Mac specific software requires Aqua; none of that is Mac specific software

>Ubuntu of course is simpler to install, however I always need to find out on internet how to disable mouse acceleration and enable vsync on chromium, because it always tears it up like a motherfucker.
>botnetium
Found your problem. You know, the best browser, Firefox, is actually the de facto browser on most GNU+Linux distros, but oh, you have to try and be so different.

Why would you make the rational decision in every part of your life except when it came to your diet?

nice cuck compiler, too bad the licence doesnt magically make it produce correct code