Look what I found at a thrift store for 5 bucks

Look what I found at a thrift store for 5 bucks.

>find a meme keyboard for meme bucks
>in a thrift store
>rush to post Sup Forumsizz about it
>...
>PROFIT

pls son.

I mean, it's a good $130-150 keyboard if it works.

Now clean the hair and cheeto crumbs out from under the keys.

What is the name of this semen demon?

IBM Model M13

Are they clicky? Then I don't want them. We threw them all out when we switched to Dell computers with their silent keyboards.

Noice.

why does it have a pencil eraser between the G,H,B keys?

It works.
It's a mouse and keyboard.

How much you payed for it?

if only it had the middle mouse button.

>second hand peripherals
enjoy typing on dry jizz

>no super key

No....It's not

I see you named your file "penn jillette"
Just to give a heads up to the newfriends ITT:
Penn jillette represents a (somewhat) oldfag meme caled le ebin trashman. please look this up on your search engine of choice so that you have context for an important piece of board-culture.
It may seem as though, since mr. Jillette is smiling, the user who posted the pic was smugly smirking at the lack of a super key. In fact, this coudn't be further from the truth. He finds this not humorous, but disdainful!
If you want to fit in here, you really need to educate yourself on the memes.

>buy it now!
>or best offer
>0 bids

You can ask whatever the fuck you want for something, doesn't mean that's its value. They're just hoping some ibm fag comes along and falls for the meme and buys it for a stupid amount because....IBM.

shit bait

Thank you Anonymous!

okay?

Like i said, $130-150

>2 stars
Fukin n0ice

Who gives a shit? It's ebay.

Further it's a niche item which would have no reason to get reviewed. The people buying it know what they want.

Can't you read?

2 S T A R S
S
T
A
R
S

you'd probably still defend this like fucking shitty quality chinkpads, Sup Forums is a joke.

Then they realize they spent 150$ on a 20+ year old keyboard and try to sell it because they know it was a stupid purchase

Yeah, just like the guys who spend $1000 on IBM industrial SSKs right?

The price people ask for their items on Facebook has nothing to do with the item's actual value. I could ask $5k for a five year old laptop but that doesn't mean it's worth that much.

Why the hell did I say Facebook? I meant Ebay.

Yeah, i'm sure all 7 of those bids are just for funsies.

It does if that's the price people are willing to pay.

Who the fuck is buying this for $150?
An IBM kb8923 is much better than this shit at a fraction of the cost if you absolutely need "muh vintage IBM keyboard"

OP, sell this shit for as much as possible, burn these faggots

>What is ethanol?

How are this many people on Sup Forums and too stupid to understand why these keyboards destroy any modern rubber dome or most mechanicals?

Lol tabao has them for 40 bucks

No, they don't.

>lying on the internet

yes they do, you just have to speak chinese :^)

looks like thats just for keycaps

nope. You can even find M15s for like 200 bucks.

It's fake. I literally ordered from him a year ago and it never shipped.

As a matter of fact, this shitposter literally posted that image from the thread a year ago. The listing obviously no longer exists, but the seller matches, and his rating is 4.9 now (it was 4.7 in the image).

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to troll people about a keyboard with images you found a year ago, and saved?

nah the seller only had 1 which he sold like a year ago. You can get your money back. It would have been easier for you if you ordered through an agent like taobao trends or basetao.

I got my money back, I spoke to the seller. Point is the image is irrelevant/fake at this time.