What happens to lesbian Muslim girls in Islamic countries?

What happens to lesbian Muslim girls in Islamic countries?

Depends on the country,normally jailed and in some it's death sentence if caught in the act iirc.

Lesbian sex is halal actually

Have you smashed a hijab girl Egypt user?

I hope you cancelled from you browser history "lesbians muslim pics"

What doesthe watermark mean?

No i could have had gotten in an arranged marriage with a syrian qt though but had to cancel that because i'm busy with studies atm unfortunately.

Kek that was hard to read but it says ''lord of darkness forums''

Prince of darkness*

How do your parents find potential wives

Are there arabic websites for arranging marriages?

Arranged marriages are usually done through connections,for example lets say your mother has a friend that has a daughter that she wants to get her married,your mother then tells her that she has a son that she can marry and it goes from there.

For your second question there are some muslim dating sites out there but i don't think a lot of people use them,keep in mind though how often arranged marriages are done depends on the country some don't do it as much as others.

Based on the country
From fines to jail to death
But Jordan legalized homo sex
And same sex marriage

Do you really marry at the ages of 12
That sounds absurd since the girl is pretty much a kid

Sounds like loli heaven if you ask me

I believe that only happens with fellahin (peasants) nowadays,also keep in mind it's not marriage at 12 for them it's getting engaged at 12 (the males are usually also around the same age maybe a year or two older) and getting married probably around 16-18 but i'm no fellah expert so i might be wrong.

Is Jordan progressive

do middle east country also sentencing lesbian?

i remember hearing that lesbians dont count as gay in islam because one man has many wives and they all fool around together normally or something.

Correct,lesbians aren't mentioned at all in the quran so their acts usually fall under the same category as sex before marriage rather than it being a homosexual act i believe.

H A L L A L

A

L

L

A

L

tall building inshallah

>Marry two bi girls because you can
>?????
>Profit

Death.