a platform where cultures from all across the globe can come together and share ideas via near instantaneous...

> a platform where cultures from all across the globe can come together and share ideas via near instantaneous communication
> it's used primarily for shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

el-nacional.com/politica/Guanipa-Julio-Borges-Asamblea-Nacional_3_769753023.html).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easter?

Ramadan?

I have learned a lot about the world and myself from this board. From Australia, I learned that many Americans do not celebrate Easter. This came as a surprise to me; my family and I have celebrated Easter every year since I can remember.

WHY CANT I MAKE THREADS

I FUCKING HATE AUSTRALIANS SO GODDAMN MUCH

>1.This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language.
>90% of threads are circlejerk generals with people from the same country posting the same shit every thread

>a platform where people all over the world argue about which country is best
>none of them will ever even experience their own culture because they don't leave their room

True, but the types of shitposting are very informative. "Many a true word is spoken in jest"

Yeah, we need a /intg/ but Hiroshima is going to make a board about any other shit than this.

Imagine if we all had a international soccer tournament for Sup Forums.

well, this board has made me want to learn another language.

Soon I will be shitposting in /deutsch/

Sup Forums helped me realise that the rest of the world is complete and utter shit.

CLOSE THE BORDERS
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

I still like you, Finland.

classic

>a board that reunites cultures from all over the world in one place
>a board where people can talk with other people from literally the other side of the planet
>a board where language barriers are but gone, since typos are celebrated as a funny accident

>it's full of shit
>this board is filled with international shit
>now you can see shit from all corners of the world, from canadian maple shit to cucked sweden shit

so much shit. no wonder the indians come here

holy shit how are you alive?

do you think capitalism is still a mistake?

>"I'm looking for a place where I can bounce ideas off other people from different cultures in a mature, respectful manner. Now where should I go to do this?"
>"Yep, Sup Forums's definitely the right place for me."

cuba was the goddamn mistake

i swear to god, just you wait 20 years, this place is never turning communist ever again after this shitstorm

I get older Sup Forums stays the same age

its nice to hear someone who lives there actually call it what it is. Im tired of arguing with people saying it wasnt a bunch of commies who fucked everything.

I hear people are trying to get the fuck out, whatre you planning on doing? Wont internet run out soon too?

I'm confident anyone who has internet and says the situation is alright is on the government's payroll.

The approval rate is close to 15% at this point, hence why we tried to vote the current president out and they just won't allow it. It's gone full dictatorship now.

Not the guy you replied to, but do you think there's a chance they'll crack down on people saying things online that are critical of the government? Assuming they aren't doing it already.

Christ that terrible.

Where do you go from here as a nation? Would you be opposed to your own version of Pinochet taking over? Or is a fair election the way forward?

Sorry if i bombard you with questions, youre just very interesting

I've heard rumors, but nothing real.

Although I heard that one kid that tweeted "Suck my dick" to the president got beaten up by one government sympathizer group (called "Colectivos" here, just a bunch of government financed thugs who do what they want, even beat up Opposition Legislators el-nacional.com/politica/Guanipa-Julio-Borges-Asamblea-Nacional_3_769753023.html).

Basically, if the government doesn't like you, there's a good chance you'll be beat up by a group that won't be persecuted.

Ironically, I'm in favor of a benevolent dictatorship at this point. Corruption has grown it's roots so far down that the only way to truly cleanse the country would be to start over again by firing all current officials, starting from the top.

However that raises even more problems, such as the powers actually contributing to these things. At the moment, every power aside from Legislative is actively contradicting our constitution and doing what they want, hence why the country's gone full dictatorship, so nothing short of an actual revolution or civil war will fix this corruption.

>so nothing short of an actual revolution or civil war will fix this corruption.

yeah it seems like political change will be a bandaid on the tumor, didnt see a way out of it outside revolution. Makes me sad to hear that its the reality. I hope things work out for you friend, hope that you either gtfo or you help lead your country into a better future.

Godspeed

AAAAAAAAAH FUCK

when does social media die

i cant make any fucking threads, i hate my countrymen so damn much

>Basically, if the government doesn't like you, there's a good chance you'll be beat up by a group that won't be persecuted.
That's fucked up.

>tfw bought a goy pass and can make threads
hope you like hearing about my iceland fetish

Which ISP are you with?

>he actually paid to use Sup Forums

I actually bought it to proxyfag a few months ago

optus and telstra are both fucked

*grabs you by the throat*
listen here you little shit i've been here since 2007 i think i know what this place is and how far we have fallen praise jesus

*throws you against the wall*

We had that you fucking newfag

Damn i want to learn German (or french) too...

buy that pass, goyi--- I mean gaijin

They're all fucked; but that doesn't answer my question.

You're obviously more in tune with local policy and culture, but I thought the problem was that the quasi-capitalist Maduro fucked Vzuela in the ass and blamed the commies?

Then again, crises precipitate change. Not long till you're another burgerstan. :(

yes it does, im with both

>quasi-capitalist Maduro

what the fuck

Oh, ABC doesn't cover that bit? Pity.

Maduro doesn't even act a little communist. He's like a stencil copy of Mussolini in his earlier years, but without the intelligence or connections to business.

so venezuela is a failure of capitalism?

No, Maduro a failed leader, and the crisis is complex enough that I won't insult you by baiting you into a "cap/com" blame game. Don't show us why your countrymen can't make threads, please.

Tells you something about people in general, doesn't it?

I can make threads

so what would a proper leader have done?

but
>your countrymen
cannot.

Because even considering your population is 4 times larger than Norway, you managed to show that there were not enough non-FAS children when you grew up, to keep you from banding together like abbos on a country road.

Instead of allowing corruption, organized crime and mobsters? Oh I don't know, it's impossible to counter crime, right? A proper leader would have resigned, or made the incentivization of crime less profitable. The food prices are up because of the mob buying state priced food in gross and hyperinflating prices for profit. That's not "gommunism fault"

you fucken commie

"What are you gonna do Abbot it"

lets be friends again

My fingers itch after splashing some mediterraneans as we speak...

>tfw I actually think I'd get along with most of you
>tfw lonely and will never meet any of you
>tfw even if I was travelling in your city i would be too shy to ask about it on Sup Forums

you'd fit in more on the other site

I learn some stuff for Sup Forums. For example, have you heard of Finland? That's a thing apparently.

Do me a favor since i cant post threads, post this pic and

>NICE HDI YA POOFTAH

half the fuckin threads on this board are going to disappear without me

And it's all Austrashlia's fault.

absolute MADCUNT

can you also do the

>you may post ITT if you health minister weighs less than 152kg

NOT SO FAT BELGIUM AND QUEBEC

>POOFTAH
Nice Maltese cultural enrichment there m8

>malta

>NOT SO FAT BELGIUM AND QUEBEC

youre taking over my shit posts from here, ive been forcibly retired by chinkmoot. You have a lot of work to do

>AustralianPeopleEatingAustralianFoodUsingAustralianEatingUtensilsAndPerformingTraditionalAustralianRituals.web

>Malta
>BBB+

Can you afford posting here, Malta? Don't you have some potatoes to pick?

wrong thread friend

Australia! Not infront of the creditlets!

Constant average of 16