What is your opinion on Eng1and?

What is your opinion on Eng1and?

They're incorrigible benders.

It's a shit hole full of uninvited scum.

t. achmed

interesting country (have been to it only once), sadly it has many muslims (visiting london was weird, they were everywhere)

Why did you write it like that?

I like it, I really want to go. Hopefully the UK Brexits and England can clean up a bit, in the way of migrants not assimilating.

they're ok

are you aware that Brexit means less white and more brown immigrants?

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

you tell me

Why do you assume I'm a racist?
Just because the current migrants are white doesn't mean they assimilate easily. The Poles and Romanians are causing problems in some communities.
Nigel Farage proposes a points-based immigration system, like what we have. You add up your points based on your age, qualifications and other factors, and if you have 60 points you can apply.
That way you only get skilled workers coming in who will actually contribute, instead of resorting to crime.

>Just because the current migrants are white doesn't mean they assimilate easily.
They are more similar to Brits by looks, culture and religion. Of course European immigrants will assimilate better than pakis

The fact is they don't always. There do exist some established Paki communities in Britain who have assimilated okay. With the EU, poor economic migrants from Romania and Poland come in and basically make ghettos out of cities.

>The fact is they don't always.
But most of the times
Plus, Poles are way less likely to demand Sharia laws or join ISIS

I think the UK government has to keep EU and non-EU immigration at about the same level. It makes no sense why else they would allow 170k+ non EU immigrants into the UK every year. If this is the case, then leaving the EU would be much better.

Yeah no.

Poles and other eastern euros integrate LESS than pakis.

I have no idea why, but they are just incapable of integrating and are just fucking scum.

The uninvited scum part probably refers to immigrants. So he's probably not an Achmed

Karen!! Karen chan kawaii desu!!!

The only two redeeming factors of England and they're basically Japanese. Says a lot about the shitehole that is outside of London really.

Pakis have been coming in large numbers for 50+ years

Mass eastern European migration has only been since 2004

~10 years and ~50 years isnt a level playing field for assimilation

>It's a shit hole
ftfy

Can't handle the banter.

Jolly Fun Pakistani Colony