Indian tech boss: Trump's H-1B visa curbs 'will hurt'

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More people shitting in the streets

fuck 'em

Sounds like more American jobs to me.

Pajeets literally forced to use their Calcutta Technical Institute degrees to wipe their asses.

>by Rishi Iyengar

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They'll have to shit on their own streets and won't spread their curry cancer to US.

I'm sure it'll really hurt all those fresh American CS grads... oh wait.

They can't use their shitty code to push out qualified people anymore.

90% of my coworkers are Indians
10 out of 12 people on my team are Indian
Both my direct managers are Indian
We just took over another company 90% of their workers are Indian
None are exceptional at their job at all
This shit has to stop. When I try to have a social conversation with these people I feel like im talking to a child. Many of them are new "citizens" and don't understand how this country works. Usually naturalized citizens know more than actual citizens because they have to study up and take the citizenship test which leads me to believe some kind of cheating is going on. Meanwhile every fat fuck boomer HR lady on facebook swarms top comments on facebook on H1B articles swearing we need this because there are no good white programmers which is retarded.

DISSIS STEEB FROM WINDUS

U
HABBA
WIRUS

Agreed.

Just visited here for the first time. Glad to see it's Sup Forums's cousin

Fuck the damn Pajeets. Give those jobs to people here.

No archive?

>fat fuck boomer HR lady on facebook swarms top comments on facebook on H1B articles swearing we need this because there are no good white programmers which is retarded

Kek

I bet those are the same HR retards who filter away decent programmers because they don't have a degree.

It's people being told they aren't good enough to do the fucking job, just so some piece of shit on the upper levels somewhere can justify the millions they saved by hiring 5 H1-Bs for the cost of one American.

You stupid cunt.

>everything even slightly contradicting the BLACKED.COM narrative is pole

>qualified people
Like who?

Non Indians

Good, now get the fuck back to your safe space

Suddenly US tech companies reinvent the magic of the outsourcing. IBM did this with pakis.

Are you visiting America for the first time too? How are you enjoying our women and jobs hope they are treating you well.

or because they dont fulfill the diversity quota.

Those full stack rust developers with 8 years of experience and starting at 55k. Oh wait! There are no Americans that will take this job! Better call pajeet.

No sweetie, it's

>wtf I have to offer competitive wages in order to find people willing work in a mentally difficult job
If Indians are so good why don't they outsource to India instead of importing workers. It's not like agriculture where you can't relocate your fields.

Holy shit I love Trump now.
Is it too late to get the meme hat?

He means it will hurt india, because all the shitty programmers that would normally come to the US will now stay in india.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

he won't limit h1b visas because that's bad for shareholders.