Why can't you guys just get along?

Why can't you guys just get along?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowyinterpreter.org/post/2015/06/04/Why-South-Korea-is-obsessed-with-Japan.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_law_to_redeem_pro-Japanese_collaborators'_property
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Americans#East_Sea_controversy
asiafinest.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t164115.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have sea wall. We need this too 2bh.

Why is the sun off centre?

Oh but we can't have our wall.

Because you caused this to happen. You fucked up the Middle East so hard you created terrorists, and you fucked up your kids so hard you created the SJWs who defend them.

And now you want sympathy? Because you're finally facing what you unleashed upon the world?

Fuck you.

I find this article below very insightful and effective to cure those Korea-sympathizers who have come to hate Japan after immersed in Korean propaganda long enough to think it's all Japan's fault that the Korean society remains so fundamentally third world and lacks reason.

lowyinterpreter.org/post/2015/06/04/Why-South-Korea-is-obsessed-with-Japan.aspx

>So beating up on Japan is great solution. It bolsters South Korea as defender of the minjok, sidesteps a brutal head-to-head nationalist competition with the North which might provoke open Northern sympathies in the south, and avoids any debate over the long-term need to shift South Korean political legitimacy from race to democracy, which in turn would require a desperately needed clean-up of Korean politics at the expense of today's entrenched elites, most notably the chaebol.

>All in all, anti-Japanism is a pretty good strategy for managing South Korea's many tensions, and so long as the Americans are around, there are no geopolitical consequences to it either. What's not to like? If South Korea cannot be the anti-North Korea, then it can be the anti-Japan.

Does anyone outside North East Asia take the whole Japan-Korea tension seriously?

Because Japan don't want to befriend Korea

DOKDO IS KOREA

honestly

nobody cares about Japan in Korea.

Japan was more neutral, but on the negative side, during and before World War II than outright oppressive

Japan is really a scapegoat for the Korean government

Korean government uses Japan to hide away from its own wrong doings

Japan and Korea are totally different countries with different cultures and peoples you realize if you traveled to both, despite being close together.

We don't want to have anything to with each other, and never have in the first place, since Korea and Japan have been so different from each other, since the beginning.

>different cultures
lmao

Just like Australia and New Zealand have different cultures

we don't fight seriously, We just do play

> just do play

It's just friendly banter

Calm down, Kim

why do we have to do it?

It's simply because Korean hate us.
They are mad.
The late S Korea's President insulted our Emperor. That's why I decided to hate them for good.

don't be serious

Serious question why does South Korea stick so bad. I mean I know you guys have open sewers, and trash collection is something of a back thought. Do these two things really cause it?

niggers gonna nigger
muslims gonna muslim
and gooks gonna gook

Yes Japan is Japanese's.

This issue should never be dealt seriously but it needs to becuase both countries has people that does shit like the ones in the pics.

as in acts that makes the relationship between japan and korea worse

so, those people of both is loser

Nips gonna Nip eat shit rice faggot

but you are a nip

Exactly
Here we don't look at protests like this in the pic positively. Becuase the only result from the protest is just more hate.
Is it the same in japan?

Yes
Netouyo is autism

but Japanese can be friend with korean (except goverment

Why don't we hate more and more each other?
If so, Japan won't be in trouble, while Korea will be in trouble.
J

You are insane. Go see a doctor

>same in Japan
I think so,
and ignore

North Korea want to get South Korea
North Korea can't fight against Japan

Japan don't need to shake hand with South Korea in fact

Korea does anti-Japan education from 1945.
I can't get along well with the brainwashed race.

Impossble because of Korean's anti-Japan education and this Korean low.

"Special law to redeem pro-Japanese collaborators' property"

The special law to redeem pro-Japanese collaborators' property is a special South Korean law that passed the South Korean National Assembly on December 8, 2005 and was enacted on December 29, 2005. Under this law, the South Korean government may nationalize land and other properties owned by Korean collaborators (chinilpa), who supported the Japanese administrators who ruled Korea, Japanese colonists, and their descendants.
The confiscated properties are redistributed to other Koreans. Koreans who fought against Japanese colonial rule receive special priority in these distributions, to reward their actions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_law_to_redeem_pro-Japanese_collaborators'_property

What does that have to do with Japan and South Korea?

Serious question: why all slavery race(Including Chinese coolies) always try to justify the crime by bring high crime rate?

and bring high crime rate? *

>top middle
He just lost his high score.

Also, why is it that Koreans in Japan seem to have a bad reputation as criminals but in the US they are often seen as a good immigrant group?

Never mind. He is paranoia.

Only Nips and koreans take it seriously, I will assure you

kek autism

Kek brit in denial

>but in the US they are often seen as a good immigrant group?
lelwhat?

Descendants of slaves are descendants of slaves.

Here is something that might be of interest to you all about Japan and Korea from my state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Americans#East_Sea_controversy

Koreans make up 1% of Virginia but there are very few Japanese here.

Ok.

>less than 1/4 say its a real issue
I think you just hate Koreans or you hold people to an unrealistic standard. Its not healthy.

I'm sure they're often used as scapegoats since they're the biggest minority group in an almost homogeneous country.

I've already sent feedback to ask for your banishment. If you will not stop these postings, I'll send a message to Hiroyuki too.

Koreans are assholes.

Japanese are autistic.

t. Nisei

>I think you just hate Koreans or you hold people to an unrealistic standard.
Probably the latter, knowing Japanese standards.

Ask real Americans

asiafinest.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t164115.html

So I should ask Hiroyuki to permaban your ISP right? He hates persistent netouyo like you.

Korean always insult creative effort.

Japan is Vulcan.
Korea is Romulan.