What type of technology or sorcery is this?

What type of technology or sorcery is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Money.

Hair plugs

He always had really nice teeth huh..

The technique involves plucking hair follicles from another part of the body and implanting them onto the desired body part (beard or scalp). Has to be done hair-by-hair.

Trump had more of a graft and tug job.

cloning

hehehe.... bald fuck who made his money from government and taxpayer subsidies.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

Elon was already pretty loaded on the left pic

Dreams of space colonization and robot cars caused his hair to grow

Where do you think the hair is from? Is it asshair?

Photoshop

How much time does SpaceX has left?

How good is sex with this jizm prism?

not much hopefully

holy SHIT

He spent all of his childhood reading stacks of books on everything from philosophy to mech eng so he's interesting as fuck to talk to. He can get a chick like that without stacks of cash.
Read yo books, kids.

Amber heard's vagoo will be pretty loaded soon too :^)

She rejected him before he became ultra rich, it's well documented m8.

>when the fucking news writes articles about how cucked you were

not really, he claimed Amber was his waifu since he was a young man. He didnt have money back then nor fame so kept his distance. After he came into the spotlight, Amber banked on it and became his gf.

Until all LEO orbits are impossible due to space junk.

If there is a mars colony by then its on its own for a hundred years or so.

she had actress dreams eh
the world needs more intelligent women for intelligent men but we treat women like idiots so that's what they become

No, women are just mentally incapable as being as intelligent on men, on the average. Don't be a fucking whiteknight cuck, the differences between intellect are well documented.

>>>the_donald

Explain how the snapchat guy and elon musk are being outsmarted by dumb whores then

No, attractive women are idiots because they don't need to learn anything, they can get by on looks and can spend their time making themselves look pretty and having sex. I would do the same. I would choose being a pretty girl over being the most wise of men. If I woke up tomorrow as an attractive girl I probs wouldn't bother trying to learn anything again.

This. You can be as vile as catch me outside girl and still make a million+

>If I woke up tomorrow as an attractive girl
You're saying it like it's not possible or even encouraged in current year.

Please don't send me back down that road, I've been down that road, its not a good road.

Fucking this.

Tell me more about the road

they take it from the rest of your head

Its a dark road where you spend all your time thinking about gender and looking at trans shit on the internet and trying to look like a girl instead of learning shit you're supposed to learn and years later you end up still a disgusting ugly manchild and have subpar knowledge in your field because you spent your college years dreaming about cutting your dick off.

>reading stacks of books on everything from philosophy to mech eng
this makes you the opposite of interesting
it makes you pretentious

he took the redpill

pussy magic

>iktfb

you seem boring and dumb desu. maybe threatend

Agreed, that shit is for autists

They aren't outsmarting anybody. Seduction is no intellectual work. Any woman that's pretty enough and good at acting/faking attraction can pull it off. Basically

you're supposed to keep the knowledge to yourself aka not show your power level and only talk to normies about dumb bread and circus shit like sports so they don't feel threatened

he made his original money from software company sales then he went into pie in the sky companies that require government investment. spacex, tesla and solarcity are great ideas that america needs so the government is footing a lot of the bill in order to drive the economy in a good direction. every country does that, but china does it for every company they like. stop being a naive absolutist.

those bags under his eyes tho

He became a billionaire from gov subsidies you fucking cocksucker.

Don't bother replying... just go back to sucking that baldfuck's tiny cock. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

He doesn't 'have' that girl. She's there to catch some of his glow on social media.
The man probably can't hold down a serious relationship because he tries hard to do important things.
I don't think it's that we treat women like idiots it's that we allow them to and a big part of humanity is sexually (not romantically) attracted to dumb women for their dumbness. It's part of enjoying being dominant that you like to view your victim as inferior. Most men do lean that way. So it's a very deep problem. I don't think women will be equal in that way before there's actual social efforts towards making women share responsibility regardless of their ability. Doubt it'd happen within the next hundred years.

Yep a couple of good lays and she gets half of Elon's shit in three years time.

Poetry.

He looks like malcon marlyn from arrow series,not like i watch it or something.

Typically it is taken from the back of the head.

TSUJ

Shaved his ass and put it on his head.
At least according to family guy

and the top 100 companies an america get bailouts, your point?

>and the top 100 companies an america get bailouts, your point?
LMAO... so now you've agreed with me that he made his money from subsidies. Good. Rest of your "argument" is just "but what about X" fallacy.

Can't wait for Tesla stocks to fall and Elon Musk to drop off from the billionaire's list.

At least Steve Jobs didn't need any government handout.

Also, Elon Musk should hurry up and finally decide if Reality is a computer stimulation or not like he claims it is.

You can't say we are living in a computer stimulation and that we, humans, should break free out of it and then say climate change exists.

Because if Elon Musk believes everything is stimulated by a computer, then climate change is just something we are imagining and it isn't actually real, just Zeros and Ones tricking us by the Computer

tl;dr Elon Musk should stop jerking off the Matrix

His Boring Tunnel Video should already be enough evidence of how much of dumbass he is.

I never trust a guy who is so insecure over his natural baldness anyway.

I double never trust a guy's snarts who remarries the same woman twice without a prenup and then picks Amber Heard as the next person to marry.

they're not as bad as mine