I did not leave my house for 8 months

i did not leave my house for 8 months

You don't have psychiatric appointments or go get groceries like me?

Also

>have something on the scale of Spain to enjoy (assuming you live in an urban area)
>spend the entire time indoors
Have some fun at a nearby club m8

What's with the sad frog? As if you didn't do it willingly. Or are you physically handicapped?

lol

loser

lol

faggot

b-but /r9k/ and Sup Forums tell me neet life is best life? You must have clicked the wrong image

Come on boy, go outside and talk to people

You will have more than enough time outside once your parents kick you out.

Do you guys know any good ways to kill yourself? Will die if I drop working fan into the water?

Krokodil

Jorge pls go

death by waiting

Jorge pls stay

lol get on my level I haven't left my home for 10 years or longer

Fork in power outlet

Instant death

I don't think you should go out like this tho

>Fork in power outlet
>Instant death
lolno, you will get a good shock for a second but thats it
Travel the world, fight with wild dangerous animals.
If i wanted to die, i would try out every single dangerous thing there is, without fear of death, you can do anything.

if you're depressed like OP probably is, you don't want to do any of that stuff

>groceries
OP could live at home

>psychiatric appointments
this is a good idea

Using medical studies alone, I've managed to convince my psychiatrists to try every.single.class.of.drug, even Invega when it was 500 US Dollars a box.

Nothing worked, but I have an inkling the depression is tethered to my body-image, if I get /fit/ it will begin to disappear

pls suck on my tits jorge

>hiki beaner

how does this even happen? Even I was fucking regularly by age 15

t. mexicano en el EEUU

>Even I was fucking regularly by age 15
NORMIE
REEEEEEEEE

leafANO here. how does it not happen?

That's expensive m8. What else have you tried? I'm taking escitalopram, it's OK. Exercise and fitness is SUPPOSED to be a good natural way of helping with depression, but it doesn't work for me

Get on my level you fucking normie twats. My mum gave birth to me at home, i was homeschooled and I've never ever felt fresh air in my whole life.

I'm 29 btw

My cousin did that when he was 4, still alive and no scares

starting around my 13th birthday my parents let me drink at parties and my older cousins would usually have me blow them or creampie them. By the time I was in highschool I already had friends (since we all spoke spanish) and would casually fuck in bathrooms

>I'm taking escitalopram,
That drug is absolutely shit, my current psychiatrist (credible, did some medical infrastructure work in the UAE) says it is literally the placebo drug in the field.

If you need a jumpstart, request Anafranil (clomipramine). That thing is the closest chemical equivalent to electroconversion therapy.

Let's go to Akihabara with me!
I haven't leave my house except going to Akihabara.

I was both homeschooled and birthed at home too. I've been outside but I've never seen the ocean

t. Utah

I don't know the stats, but doesnt 240V kill more people or something?

>my older cousins would usually have me blow them or creampie them.

Holy shit you guys are pathetic.

In first world countries you can get your groceries delivered and have online sessions with psychiatrists.

Do mexicans actually do this?

I lied haha, I'm literally outside right now in the park on my lunch break at work. You fucking weird mormon cunt

poor mexicans do

I know, but leaving the house, and making an 'occasion' out of these rituals help in alleviating the depression somewhat. They help restore some regimentation.

Do you really have Amazon grocery-shipping in urban areas?

I'm a disabled, I can't travel (and I also don't have money)

PLEASE HELP ME TO KILL MYSELF INSTANTLY

Order yourself a hooker and do some cocaine

do you realize that like 10-20% of Americans are born at home, and a similar number are homeschooled? Neither are uncommon in rural states

>Do you really have Amazon grocery-shipping in urban areas?
All major supermarkets deliver groceries if you want them to.

I usually do that, but sometimes I'll go shopping late at night when it's empty, because it makes me feel special being the only customer in a big supermarket.

>willingly cucking yourself out of life

I wish, that bastard just got lucky

If you wanted to be dead, you would be dead already, its not that hard

fuck you im going to die an ugly virgin without knowing what love is

I refuse to believe this.
I'm not asking for proof. I just won't believe it.

>willingly cucking yourself into life

really? It's definitely helping, though I would like it to do more. I'll read more about clomipramine online, thanks for the advice m8

you wont even get a shock

just a lot of sparks fly

how do I know

>once stuck a fock in the outlet when I was little.

You don't need proof. It's not true. About 1% of births each year happen outside of hospitals, and this has been the case for over 60 years.

You're always welcome, always read up on psychiatric efficacy studies on google/scholar/pubmed, and use it as a bargaining tool with your probably-bored psych. They're easy to interpret as fuck once you get the little terminology down.

You'll eventually find your best drug like I did.

haw lucky you!

>Do you really have Amazon grocery-shipping in urban areas?

Why amazon and urban? The supermarkets do it, and its in all areas

Ahh yes, there's no difference between 10-20% and 1%

>amerimongs

I didn't even read the post properly, I'm the mong

I didn't know it was that widespread, no wonder Amazon decided to restrict it to certain American regions, and not Europe.

>>how do I know
>>once stuck a fock in the outlet
>what happened to me that one time will happen to everybody everwhere all the time
No, normally, you get a shock. You just got lucky or stuck it into a very safe outlet

Yes, yes you are. But we forgive you.

electricity takes the shortest route from point A to B

as long as you dont have your finger between the area you wont feel a thing other than the heat from the sparks.

Exactly, so what you said "you wont even get a shock" is not true, you CAN get a shock, just not always

no you said normally

and normally you hold a fork by the handle

and so normally you wouldnt get a shock

be careful op. i wish i knew the full story behind this, because i think i relate. i have agoraphobia; it's hell but it's curable via slow desensitization. ;_;7

I am used to good quality western europe full steel forks, not poor eastern europe plastic handle forks, sorry, my mistake

Implying thrifty cheap western steel is anywhere close to superior eastern quality