Kek even obama advocate gun restrictions now

kek even obama advocate gun restrictions now

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm5Lj8VJXR8
min 3:25

why do americans still continue to defend the things that kill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're too fat to fight properly so they need a projectile to defend themselves, or some dumb shit

Obama has been advocating gun restrictions for a while now.

Here we go again

>w-we need guns to protect us against the government

>why yes i do support the second amendment

wtf I love obongo now

What do you mean "even Obama"? He was always for bigger restrictions on gun ownership. He is a democrat after all.

you, we all know Murricans are retards.

planes don't fly without fuel, user

>even Obama

> i see what you did here

I'd love to see the government try to take away 300 million legally owned guns. What do Euros think will happen? Do you think you should take the arms that people use to protect themselves in many areas of the U.S.? Do you not think that people will retaliate? Do you think Criminals will give up guns? Do you think you can stop inflow of criminals getting guns from Mexico with an open border?

its bamas final year so he better be fast getting those guns banned!

>a-user, you will vote for me, r-right?
HNNG

Yes, yes I will

Why do you think the U.S Government would try and take away already owned guns? It's much more likely they'll stop guns from being traded and just allow those already in circulation to just remain. No President is would ever attempt to enact a law that saw federal agents seize a Citizens guns en masse and by force. In a worst case scenario the Government would just offer a cash reward for any lethal weapons that are turned in.

if they're unwilling to change their own constitution that's the end of the gun debate

>even obama advocate gun restrictions now
You mean the dude who's been advocating it since before he got in office is advocating somemore?

Awesome.

We need a restriction against mudslimes

if a school full of dead elementary school kids didn't change anything, what makes you think this will

ight now, there are three main sources for this tragedy upon which the progressive Americans are casting blame:

1) Gun culture and easy access to guns, encouraged by NRA and racist right wingers;

2) the homophobia of the Christian fundamentalist right, which created the atmosphere of anti-gay bigotry; and

3) Donald Trump and his white, Republican right wing supporters for playing up islamophobic politics.

I don't see how anyone can agree that this was the fault of Muslim terrorists, when all the reasons are being cited by progressive Americans.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw