You have to live in one of these two countries for the next 10 years of your life, which one would you chose?

You have to live in one of these two countries for the next 10 years of your life, which one would you chose?

Rules;
>You cannot leave the country during this time.
>You will have your current skill, therefore you cannot take it for granted that you will speak their language.
>You will have money enough for 1 month to settle in&look for a job etc. You cant bring your current possessions to there.

Istanbul, here i come.

Map is wrong

no such countries

>You will have your current skill, therefore you cannot take it for granted that you will speak their language.

So you're saying that I cant speak the language?

Anyway, I pick ukraine.

Pros
>Slavic QTs
>Great countryside
>good weather
>Interesting culture
Cons
>Annexation by russia

turkey.
but if it was some other country (finland, hungary, israel, kyrgyzstan, mongolia, switzerland etc) i would have abandoned turkey.
turkey is shit in many aspects, but it is better than ukraine unless you are going to live in kürdistan

>but it is better than ukraine
In what aspects?

Turkey for sure. Would go to Izmir probably. Ukraine is really, really poor.

it exists

It's his home. I would choose Ukraine too.

it isn't as poor

for the girls and nice people i go for ukraine but the weather is always nicer in turkey so its hard choice

daily reminder to choose suicide, galician scum

Turkey for sure.It is far richer and more developed than ukraine.Also It isnt in a proxy war against Russia

Anatolia has more qt-girl. Kurdish women are mostly beautifull, better than Ukrainians, so i chose Anatolia

Little Russia

Ukraine. I don't want to live around Turks.

k*rds are not even anatolians. t*rks brought them from mesapotamia. fuck t*rks literally vermin nation. they cursed anatolia by bringing those donkey fuckers to anatolia.

i will urinate you until not die from dehydration

>implying turks are anatolian

what the fuck

oh wow how coincidental
i've been doing this for my entire life and i want to kill myself.

Map includes Crimea which is Russia so this is not bad at all, I choose Russia

Crimea belongs to Russia now, please update your map

anatolia belongs to europeans turks are mongols from centaruh asiah

Overly harsh to make us live there for ten years if people from there can't help but try to emigrate

Do they have receipt for it

Ukraine for sure.

1. I'd rather deal with a bydlo minority than a Muslim majority.
2. Ukrainian is IE, so in general easier than Turkish.
3. I can drink just fine in public.
4. Poor by poor, see my flag.

Ukeaine is even poorer than Brazil.Turkey is the non autistic obvious choice

Too little of a difference anyway.

Kurds live in South-East Anatolia. They live there longer than your nation exist.
Anatolian Turks = Greeks + Kurds + Arabs + Caucasians + Persians + Turkic assimilation

Russian (and thus Ukrainian) is harder than Turkish imo

I think the weather is better in Turkey and ive seen enough turkos and kurdos here in Berlin to a little of how they think. I think there are alot of Germans in Antalya.

I'd be really surprised if a Slavic [and thus Indoeuropean] language is harder than something completely unrelated.

anatolian turks are mostly grandsons of hittites. every other you mentioned are invader trash that should be genocided. kurds are not even human.

Sho tut shche mozhna skazaty? Slava Ukrajini

Russian and Turkish are approximately as difficult to learn for a native speaker of English (or Portuguese in your case), requiring about 1100 hours of learning to reach professional proficiency in speaking and reading.

Yes, Russian is IE, but that doesn't mean a lot, Hindi is IE too. Turkish is agglutinative but the grammar is pretty regular. Russian grammar is fucked.

Suicide because I've just graduated HS and wouldn't fare well in either environment

:(

Turkey in West Thrace.

I can cross into Greece if I need to when Erdogan starts the next genocide.

Constantinople

>implying it wont be greeks

What is that orange blob?

Guess you notice little things like this with your head down the toilet all day

I will be the one doing the genocide.

Because
I am Greek

hahahahaha

I don't think a couple of cognates will help you a lot. The grammar is pretty different from the west european langs, and unlike Turkish it has many irregularities and empty categories.

your sister noticed it, said it doesn't taste like lemon at all

>said the turk
nice meme

Bullshit. Hitties are the ancestors of Circassians.

did i touch a nerve, darkie?

I'll take Ukraine. I don't want to be in Turkey when shit hits the fan

Difficult question.

On the one hand, I wuld speak ukrainian without any problem. But it's a poor and powerless country.

On the other hand almost 1st world country with a lot of hot qts and awful looking brown men on the streets (no offence Turkbros).

I;d choose Ukraine.

Ukraine. I even think of moving there. But first I have to master my Russian. Because life is cheap there. Maybe I could also study there. Some foreign university would probably do a job for my curriculum vitae. 2 months a year in Norway to save some money and then 10 months of fucking bitches and being drunk. Is there any better tier life for a Pole?

But still I like both Ukraine and Russia unironically. As for Turkey I'd rather end myself than live there

>Rules;
>You cannot leave the country during this time.

>Master's degree in accounting and finance
Where can I live the comfier life with higher education?

you could make shit loads of money in istanbul my mongol friend

I see. Still Ukraine. I just added my real plans. I'd study for those 10 years, try to stick to educated people so this time wouldn't be lost

ukraine because i need a happening in my life ;_;

Ukraine desu.

What do you Ukies think of Norwegians?

the hitite faggot is mentally diabled

Turley

U kraine

anyone who prefers Ukraine probably never lived in both countries (or either)
obviously turkey

Le shitskin lol memes xd

I bet 10 shekels you have never been abroad.

heavily underrated post

Friend,many places in Eastern Turkey are literally more despicable than Mordor during Orc breeding seasons.