So what exactly will happen if Britain really leaves the EU?

So what exactly will happen if Britain really leaves the EU?
Will they join European Free Trade Association, like Norway or Swiss, so that they are forced to implement EU laws, pay money to EU and allow free travel?
Or will they leave the single market and trade with EU for WTO tarrifs (around 60% of British imports/exports are with EU).

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing depending on which laws the government decides to keep

They have the commonwealth fuck off.

I think it's pointless to leave the EU then join EU Lite (i.e. EFTA) but it's the only way to have full access to the single market.
So who knows.

but they dont trade with commonwealth that much.
For example, their export/import with Canada, Australia, India is around 1-2% each

If they leave, the UK's economy will crash and they will sink into the ocean.

Vote remain.

They won't leave.
Literally not even the PM wants to leave. This is just a corporate ploy that no sensible person would buy in to.

This, it's just a way to satisfy UKIP voters and Bojo supporters.

Aren't those in favor of leaving marginally ahead of those wanting to stay?

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

Their trade with the commonwealth was almost exclusive before they joined the eu

but as it happens right now, most of British trade is with EU.
It would hit them really bad if suddenly all this trade will be burdend by tariffs

Fuck off Abdul

Get the fuck out of that Union, Britain

UK polls are garbage, keep in mind they also claimed Labour posed a threat to the Tories.

There is basically no one outside of London that could give a fuck about this and actually wants to leave.

We'll see

>tfw Brexit is just a ruse set by IRA spies to weaken the mainland and annex Northern Ireland after they lose the EU and Scotland

Ireland doesn't even want NI, it's an economic drain.

This desu.

Even if Leave wins nothing will happen. Maybe Cameron will find a way to look like he's leaving the EU but staying at the same time so people just party and then forget about it.

I guess the important question is: will they finally shut up?
Or they will keep either moaning about EU?

>nothing will happen
Not now it won't but it will put them outside of the anti-democratic bureaucratic hell that is the EU. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to be part of an increasingly federal Europe.

I don't know.
Hey brits, is there any rule that says how long you have to wait before holding another referendum on the same issue?

If bongland leaves personally I believe it will cause a shitload of problems, as a business owner it is not in my interest to leave.

Everything drawn up such as trade agreements will have to be redrawn up, not just for the EU but for everyone in the world. England like always will become a massive pain in the side of everyone.

It is around £20 a year the average person has to pay to support bongland being in the EU and in exchange we have trade agreements and travel and other small and big befits.

If we leave our own politicians will have more power but will have less power in the big picture of the world for bongland will suffer being on its own. I don't like any current politicians or political party nor do I trust any of them to have full control over bongland. Muh democracy is a shit argument when parties who get in seem to only get in due to the media supporting them and people who no jack shit about politics voting for whatever they hear sounds good.

Pros.
The average bonglander saves £20 a year and does not have to put up with EU retardation.

Cons.
Trade goes down the shitter maybe fucking up all the UK and the UK shit politicians draw up their own retarded rules.

Anyone who owns a business or is into economics can see why leaving the EU will have a negative impact on the UK.

I thought they promised there would be not more referendums on the matter?

Sorry for bad engrish muh hangover.

"I'm literally a retard" - you

t. thunderf00t

desu I'm pretty ok with a federal europe.

Just not a sjw federal europe led by Merkel. We need a Napoleon like person to unify all countries and make us great together.

"TIOCFAIDH AR LA!" - Kevin 'Conchobar ua Ruadri' Jones

Having read news regarding French politics I don't want anything to do with them.

That is because France is shit now.

And yet you have no problem with a federal Europe even though the frogs will have much more power than the Portuguese.

fuck off faggot muh business

yeah, who cares about muh business
muh feelings is way more important