He uses fuuuubar to organize his shitty music library in the most disgusting and chaotic way when musicbee exist

>he uses fuuuubar to organize his shitty music library in the most disgusting and chaotic way when musicbee exist

>he listens to iron maiden

>he doesnt listens to iron maiden

>he doesn't have 1tb of music without listening to any of it

>he stores his music in placebo flac

The fuck is a genre category

>Written in VB.NET
Into the trash it goes.

I organise my music library with mp3tag.
Then I play it with Foobar2000.

as you can see it makes easier to organize large music libraries and be as specific as possible when it comes to specific genres, the image demonstrates it with the metal large category, but it could have been demonstrated with the electronic genre category as well my curious friendo
I also use mp3tag, but musicbee let me browse the library in the most efficient way

So what if you have Pop + Electronics or Rock + Electronics or Pop + Rock?

I would make a genre as Electronic Rock and put it under the rock category, electronic pop would go under the pop category. as you can see the english language helps you decide, but this can be very subjective of course, this is your library, you organize it as you like

Where would you put Future Funk + Electronics? It's kind of pop :^)

I dont know, im not familiar with the genre, where would you put it?

plus I dont even use the pop category as it is, I just put stuff there what I dont want to organize because i dont give a fuck a bout, such as single tracks, sting etc since pop is not even a real genre

Weird, I have given everything a genre but genre category seems to be wonky, how do you enable it for albums?

Curious how many of those albums did you buy and if you downloaded them where is a good place to get them from?

soulseek

you have to predefine them at first in the options as pic related, if the rule is set it will automatically sort them after rebooting musicbee

ive been collecting shit since I have internet connection, private hungarian tracker, rutracker is a good start, but many rare album is the product of long searching on shady websites

>he doesn't organize his library with pinpoint accuracy using foobar

what a fag lol why dont you just kill yuor'eself

wtf man

>He doesn't exclusively listen In the End

genre tags are completely arbitrary information that changes over the time so it should not be embed in audio files, but kept in a separate descriptive tag database last.fm way

One of the problems is that some music players do not actually support multiple genres for songs.

what's so special about this

u can do this in foobar tho

Looks like shit, m8. Also
>rating songs
Kek, back to plebbit with you.

>not marking tracks so you can easily find the ones you like the most
its like you want to remember all the titles faggot faggot

special because you cant do this with foobar without downloading all kinda shady fucked up extensions

Dear God, I remember that.

>five finger death punch

I like it rough baby

cant do what exactly

I like to see it as my folder structure, I have 150 gb of music and i dont classify my library with genres.