Friendly reminder that an open internet primarily enables terrorism and pedophilia

Friendly reminder that an open internet primarily enables terrorism and pedophilia.

good.

Friendly reminder that your post was made possible by open internet.

fuck the government, fuck public safety.

>LAST MONEY
>FAITH AND BEGORRAH
>ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONE SPUD
>BEJAYSUS
>TIS A DESPERATE SHTATE OF AFFAIRS ALTOGETHER, SAYS I
>BUY SPUD FROM MUIRIS O'FLAHERTY'S SHOP, THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE FOR VEGETABLES, BALING TWINE AND STATUES OF THE INFANT JESUS OF PRAGUE
>GO HOME, LIE IN WAIT IN BLACKTHORN BUSH
>HERE COMES CLIVE EVERIDGE-HOLMESLEY, THE 12TH GENERATION DESCENDANT OF THE BARON THORNEYCROFT EVERIDGE-HOLMESLEY, THE SON OF A PIECE OF SHITE THAT HURLED MY FAMILY NAKED OUT OF THEIR COTTAGES AND HAD THEM HORSEWHIPPED FOR LATE PAYMENT OF RENT UNTIL ONE OF MY ANCESTOR'S TITS WENT PURPLE AND HAD TO BE CUT OFF
>OH YOU BARBARIC BRIT, I HAVE YOU NOW
>*RIGHT AS HE'S PASSING*
>I HURL THE SPUD AS FUCKING HARD AS I CAN
>"THIS SPUD WAS THROWN BY ERIN AND ALL HER DAUGHTERS. THESE RIVERS ARE TEARS FOR ALL THE BLESSED SONS OF IRISH SOIL"
>THE SPUD GLANCES OFF HIS SHOULDER AND HE LAUGHS.
>"PADDY. HOW ARE YOU? HAVING A BIT OF FUN I SEE. WELL I'LL BE ON MY WAY OLD CHAP"
>I PANIC AND PERFORM A CURTSEY. "YES INDEED SIR, FINE DAY FOR IT SIR"
>I GO HOME AND WEEP TEARS INTO MY BED OF STRAW, I AM HUNGRY, HUMILIATED AND AS I ROLL TO THE FLOOR I SEE A SOLITARY MOUSE PEEPING AT ME FROM WITHIN A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF MY THATCHED-COTTAGE WALL.
>I FEEBLY SAY 'BRITS OUT' TO HIM AND HE SCURRIES AWAY

Terrorism keeps people on their toes and stops them from getting too comfy, and hating pedophiles is just a meme
Literally how is love a bad thing? Why can't kids enjoy sex? I hear it feels good.

CIA niggers fuck off

Friendly reminder that islam primarily enables terrorism and pedophilia.

>implying freedom is bad and we should get rid of it
You use cukkies, dont you?

/thread

Friendly reminder that terrorism and pedophiles existed before the internet age

>terrorist attack on 3/6
>6 died
>3 terrorists shot

They're not even trying any more and you mouth breathers still don't get it

Friendly reminder that most of the bombs terrorists make are made through easily available materials from places like Home Centers and Gardening stores.

Friendly reminder that your postoffice primarily enables terrorism and pedophilia

Friendly reminder that SMS primarily enables terrorism and pedophilia

Friendly reminder that mobilephones primarily enables terrorism and pedophilia

kys

hi Sup Forums

thread on this over on Sup Forums for anyone interested
how is may planning on "controlling the internet"?

Friendly reminder that having any freedom whatsoever enables terrorism and pedophilia. Everyone shoul'd be a slave to their government, not having any freedoms at all.

who is the cuck now?

>how is may planning on "controlling the internet"?

That's the question. The rhetoric is getting more intense, and the UK in particular has always been eager to censor and control.

they have control of DNS at ISP level.
for example, piratebay was taken down.

and yet, isis websites still stay up?

they could try like AOL used todo and have a whitelisted internet.
Only domains they approve of are allowed to be accessed.
but this wouldn't solve the social media problem.

posting on social media can't really be the threat because anyone could report it currently.

my thoughts are private messages are what they want access to.
encryption keys.

>this narrative helps the CIA nigger sleep at night
I feel sad for people like you

They don't do shit to known terrorists. The European police knows exactly who the batshit radicals are but doesn't do shit about it.

Tripfag are sometimes correct.

no it doesn't it's illegal

But you're wrong.
Transparency and the opposite of hierarchy will disable the two.
Power over other people is nothing more than the possibility to inflict damage.
Anarchy promotes individual responsibility.

frendly reminder that the US goverment owns the bigges CP collection in history

A thread died for this cancer.

>be facebook
>get revenue from hosting Islamic propaganda
>asked to take some responsibility and moderate the content posted on their site
>omg guise free speech can't do that >(meanwhile self-censors (((racist))) hate speech and nationalist politics)

Hi how do i become part of us goverment? I want to help people and make america great again.

Friendly reminder that allowing jews to exist and influence in your governments enables terrorism against Europeans.

"God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable—and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon—I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were those of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we were tasting and to stop killing our children and women."
—Osama bin Laden, 2004

Friendly reminder that your mother's wide open cunt primarily enables syphilis and AIDS.

I can understand why the government wants to push this meme, but why would anyone who isn't a politician repeat it?