You may only post in this thread if your cunt is a Global Power

You may only post in this thread if your cunt is a Global Power.

Not so fast China, France, and Germany!

Other urls found in this thread:

europeangeostrategy.org/2014/01/european-geostrategy-audit-major-powers-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sup

"Study finds"

Bigger version :^)

>mfw the rest of the world is openly competing for second place

???

A FUCKING RAMP

>"Study Finds UK Has To Use Fucking Ramps To Make Their Planes Fly"

What is that?

An inoperable skate ramp?

UK, France, and Germany are all #1 most powerful country in world because we all share the same civilization. If the west is to remain competitive with the hordes of gooks, we all have to start thinking of ourselves not as individual countries, but as a union or confederation of sister nations. Each maintaining its own language, customs, and identity in its homeland, but all sharing the same military and diplomatic objectives of cultivating peace, prosperity, democracy, secularism, and dank memes across the globe. Kinda like the medieval concept of Christendom, but less rosaries and pedophilia and more raging and pussy.

It's either this, or being drowned in an ocean of smelly Turkish immigrants.

you mean warlike ?

1 Russia(No protection against their nukes)

2 China(ManPower)

3 USA(inb4 muh gdp)

4 France

5 UK

6 Japan

7 India

8 Brazil

9 Israel

10 North Korea

A FUCKING RAMP

>UK, France, and Germany are all #1 most powerful country in world because we all share the same civilization
No, USA is ruled by secret "semetic" tribe.

> Study finds Uk newspapers are sucking the cock of their own country.

Why does the UK are doing false study 24/7 to make their people think they're the best at everything?
You know they're lying right nigel?

>Russia, China and France above UK

What is this even a list of?

>European Geostrategy thinktank
>"UK doing false study"

French """damage control"""

The british media is fucking desperate to paint britain as relevant, it's a bit said tbph.

I reckon maybe their government is actually behind it to try and distract them from domestic issues as they slide into an orwellian society.

Uk is shit m8, you still live in the past.

I saw a warship and i tought this is global firepower ratings.

This Country Became The Second Most Powerful In the World!!! The Axis Hates It!!!
Click Here To Find Out How

>be german
>never own property
>rent your entire left
>never accumulate wealth
>be poorer than us

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You can find thousands of """""study""""" made by UK that are absolute fake, stop being dellusional.

But progaganda is a huge part of your history, nothing to be ashamed of, hehehe.

>>be german
k
>>never own property
i own
>>rent your entire left
i rent and own
>>never accumulate wealth
iam wealthy
>>be poorer than us
it is all BP and parasiting on the colonies. the rich one are the royals and their slaves, everage brit is a peasant just like german

Do you even basic logic or English? Why are you referring to yourself?

k i make it simple for u

>be brit
get KHAN´D

It's a ramp because they're too poor to afford a catapult.

You're an absolute drooling retard kek

I've actually read the article the clickbait pic refers to.
europeangeostrategy.org/2014/01/european-geostrategy-audit-major-powers-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/

They basically defend a very skewed way of rating global power with two incredibly stupid points.
They disregard economic strength on the defence that France did not manage to conquer England "through much of the 18th and 19th centuries" even though their economy was twice as big.
They conveniently disregard that France, unlike Britain, conquered almost all the rest of Europe in those centuries.

Secondly they apply an extreme amount of weight to mobility, disregarding that it is much more important for an army to be able to defend or attack a few key strategic points or cities instead of being able to race to the south pole.

Typical British delusional autism couldn't contain itself again.

>be brit
>get overrun by pakis and talibs
>vote for a muslim in capital city

top lel m8

It really is a shame the English don't have a real maritime arsenal.

Pic related, the Charles de Gaulle

>They disregard economic strength on the defence that France did not manage to conquer England "through much of the 18th and 19th centuries" even though their economy was twice as big.

Why would that be relevant today? France's economy is shit

yes france is the strongest in EU they fuck up brits ass EZ

why is Italy a local power?

>A German posting this
>literally the country that accepted A MILLION muslims in one fucking year and caused the whole of southern europe to be overrun with "refugees"

you're literally the most cuck country in europe after sweden

>be american
>build the biggest, most expensive, inefficent warship ever
>some mad kebabs suicide bomb it at night with poor speedboats

>European Geostrategy thinktank
>""British""

sure, keep telling yourself that after the post-colonial slump.

It's been more than half a century, man. Let it go.

my country is a regional power if Bangladesh was the only other country in the region. Am I eligible to post here?

we need them for labour, lots of shitty jobs arent fullfilled. if they dont work, we sent them back ;)

got this from other thread.

>german navy
Thank Jesus we live in a time where you can be an economy and... social... power without actually maintaining a military.

they have scots for that, scots been crossdressing since centuries m8

>Regional Power

I'm not saying France should be above Britain, I'm saying that economy is a very important determinant of power.

They disregard it because France did not manage to defeat England in that time while it had more economic power. That would be the same as saying military spending does not determine power, as "the US did not defeat defeat Vietnam in the Vietnam war even though they spent much more funds on their military".
It is a desperate grasp for anything to confirm their delusion that Great Britain is still Great.

we are slave to jews yo.

everage pay for german soldier in afg : 16000€ a month

everage pay for us soldier in afg: 5000$ a month

The Vietnam War is not a fair comparison, because the Napoleonic Wars were all-out wars, whereas Vietnam was not.

>Many existing power indicators fall into the trap of economic or demographic determinism: we have not selected Gross National Income or population size as the most important attributes of national power – after all, throughout much of history, economic output and population size have not been the determining factors of international influence. Elizabethan England and the United Provinces took on and defeated powers with larger economic outputs and populations. Likewise, France failed to defeat the United Kingdom throughout much of the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, despite having a population nearly double the size and an economy considerably larger. What matters – we believe – is not so much economic heft or population size, but a country’s ability to mobilise resources through political, economic and financial infrastructure.
>Most existing power matrixes focus on the sheer volume of warships, submarines, warplanes or military personal held by each nation, yet this does not – in our view – provide an accurate depiction of each nation’s armed power. After all, countries like Russia, China and North Korea possess formidable arsenals of conventional forces on paper, yet they lack the means to project and sustain them in distant theatres, while much of their inventories are obsolete or suffer from poor training and a lack of combat experience. What really matters in modern warfare is a combination of military might, technological sophistication and geostrategic reach. Countries like the United Kingdom and France possess far smaller armed forces than many other countries, but they more than make up for this with better technological means and global mobility, sustained by an extended-regional or even worldwide array of military installations.

>Dutch will argue against this

So you're saying the "European Geostrategy" group is just Brits? Proofs?

>France's economy is shit

That's wrong user

Yeah, that is what I wrote.
>"France failed to defeat the United Kingdom throughout much of the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, despite having a population nearly double the size and an economy considerably larger."
This disregards that France conquered the rest of Europe, which Britain did not.
>"Countries like the United Kingdom and France possess far smaller armed forces than many other countries, but they more than make up for this with better technological means and global mobility, sustained by an extended-regional or even worldwide array of military installations.
This is their stupid point about mobility, but there is no point in being able to operate anywhere in the world when everything that really matters in a contemporary relevant war is all in the northern hemisphere.
The first author is called James Rogers and all his articles are about Britain.

One could easily argue Israel is the world's only ultrapower.

>This disregards that France conquered the rest of Europe
But they didn't. They got absolutely smashed at the Battle of Trafalgar at sea (where we pooled most of our resources and you handily ignore in favour of land), and then we beat them at the Battle of Waterloo in France anyway.

Modern militaries are more about technology, projection for distant threatres, superior training (see: SAS), logistics, and lastly military installations and islands

>The battle of Waterloo was won by the Brits
wew lad

But there are 3 authors

So Trafalgar and Waterloo were the only battles of the Napoleonic Wars now

Thats how history turns, germands mistly and russuans bled to make that happen.

Trafalgar was great though.

This The Brits did not play half as large a role as you like to believe.

Modern military does employ a large array of technology etc., and that is certainly why the US army would be able to defeat the Chinese army for instance, but you're delusional if you think the difference in technology, training, installations etc. between England and China is so great that it would enable England to defeat China as well.
The first author in any kind of scientific or slightly less scientific writing generally does the great majority of the work.

>8 Brazil
Gib security council seat pls

At least our soldiers are paid to be great instead of being paid to be second rate.

It's going to be Bolivia, get shrekt

>The first author in any kind of scientific or slightly less scientific writing generally does the great majority of the work.

And the other two had 0 oversight or input into this supposed naked propaganda? You're a moron

>all these asspained frogs

That's such obvious bullshit

Our soldiers are actually well trained, look it up meme master.
Or ask afghan veterans.

So, does that boat still work in warm water?

I'm not saying it is propaganda, I'm just saying that the main author's hopes skewed his interpretation of any data presented to him.
If you're asked to help a colleague collect data, that doesn't mean he will appreciate it if you attempt to change his whole interpretation of the results.

British propaganda.

ah yes the "can't work in warm water" meme, DESPITE HMS Defender returning from her Gulf deployment with zero (0) power failures.

All the world runs on Dutch money. Bow to your masters.

If I am from a Hansa town, do I count as honourable sea-jew?

>UK
>second
nice joke

I love those elemental lels.

>trafalgar and waterloo weren't significant

frog delusion

>English military prowess

Depends on which side of Jutland you are
West Germany best Germany

>the main author's hopes skewed his interpretation of any data presented to him
This is pure speculation

For sure Napoleon was great, but we, along with others brought his end on land, and we single-handedly stopped him (and the Spanish who were allied with Napoleon) at sea, in the same battle.

This is not delusion or propaganda, it is facts.

Another

>it's another "h-h-h-h-hey we're still relevant, we're 2nd most powerful country in the world, we're a global power, I swear !!!" British thread

Agreed, but I dsoloke that we are apparently 10 years behind you in dealing wigh annoying norzh africans.

Was told you had some bad cases 10-15 years ago.

Why are you trying to be relevant Netherlands? You're literally a tiny country with virtually no international presence

Is that some kind of... Ramp?

Yes, because our faggot government is scared shitless of being seen as anti-anything.

Don't be silly, only America (god bless) is a global power. The only free nation, and the greatest in the world.
God bless America

Because we are tall sea jews who deserve more than they have. So do you. We must rule the world together.

>we, along with others
And Canada defeated Germany "along with others"

Yes what?

I,meant that you are way more raycis than us in a good way.

London alone automatically makes the UK the second or third greatest power on Earth, possibly behind China. I don't know why European countries get so angry about this.

You mean other european countries.

You are politically and geographically european.

If you're not first you're last

that was implied

I had brits that were adamant about NOT being european in anyway.

Could have thought the UK was swimming in the middle of the pacific, listening to him.

1. US
2. Russia
3. China
4. UK/France

to be honest

Fuck coalitions, my man

Hannover was in a union with the u.k at the time. So they shouldn't count

I met some british, and australian sailors while on deployment last year. Brits are cool to drink with, but you will never party as hard as an aussie.

Its the only way you beat us after unifocation, so dont be thag derisive.

Or rather, the ukies had a german king :^)

Why? Famous Bogan Mode?

>A FUCKING RAMP

>Russia
>2016 GDP: $1.133 trillion

I'm talking militarily, I should have specified that. For overall influence I would say we're second.