Reminder that the terrorists of the London attack were only tracked down and killed thanks to surveillance so by being...

Reminder that the terrorists of the London attack were only tracked down and killed thanks to surveillance so by being against surveillance you are literally supporting terrorism and pedophilia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
youtu.be/3_C6B4piRvI?t=278
crisiscast.com/solutions/
thedailybeast.com/denmarks-bestiality-problem-its-legal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Freetards BTFO

This. If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about.

Yeah if only they were tracked down and killed using your citizen profiling system before they killed people you fucking braindead leech vegetable.

Basically every other terrorist NOT caught on camera also was tracked down.

Why don't we have our government officials under 24/7 surveillance? There have been issues with corruption, pedophilia and terrorism before.

Seems like they only get to watch us but we not them, but we really should see MORE of our employees, no?

Survelance didnt stop a terror attack

Actually, give me their financial transaction, letter,s phone calls and emails as well.

I want to be really sure. And it's certainly okay if they they're not criminals, right?

Reminder that the terrorists of the London attack were only in the country thanks to migration policies so by being for migration you are literally supporting terrorism

Other countries in Europe have more migrants, so this conclusion seems to be pulled straight out of your Sup Forums.

>terrorist attack on 3/6
>6 "died"
>3 "terrorists"

you mouth breathers still fall for these?

Surveillance systems at public places are alright, At personal private properties like home, guest houses, they are not

Reminder that if people had the permission to carry guns, and were trained well to use them....none of this would have happened

Hello CIA Nigger...I'll run you over

They used knives because guns are more difficult to get in UK compared to continental Europe. Getting a high kill count with a knife is extremely difficult unless you're in a closed space with exits blocked because as soon as you stab the first person everyone else will run. They could probably have gotten more kills with the car, though.

Yeah, and they have a lot of terror attacks / violence too, you retard.

>Implying it was actually done by Muslims

Friendly reminder that:
>There's an election coming up
>Fear makes people vote for right-wing parties such as the one currently in power
>The Conservatives are currently getting unexpectedly BTFO in the polls
>The Manchester attack was meant to turn the people back to liking Theresa May, but it failed
>She therefore organised another false-flag attack in a last-ditch attempt to help her win the election
This is also why politicians include exemptions so they don't have to be monitored. Wouldn't want people to find out about these schemes, now, would they?

or just allow people to carry guns, that way you won't even have to track them down

>implying there's any difference between the right and left parties
The foreign interventions will continue, the mass immigration will continue. Greater Israel will be established.

So much for living in a country where guns are allowed to be carried. Except, you know, in certain gun-free zones which makes them perfect targets for anyone wishing to kill people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

It didn't prevent it so it's useless.

Theresa May calls for internet censoring and control (~4:35):
youtu.be/3_C6B4piRvI?t=278

RIP internet

Strange, in the US we don't rely on CCTV in many places and shit like this actively gets prevented

>it makes sense
In the same vein, I wonder why these events suddenly happened when UK politics turned upside down. Seems odd.

>BBC have disabled comments on all recent videos
No discussion allowed trust your media goy!

Exactly. They want an internet like that.

>Orlando_nightclub
>letting drunk partygoers carry guns

stop importing 3rd world niggers en masse and this wouldn't be a problem

What is that gif?

Reminder that terrorists wouldn't be attacking western europe at all if the countries there didn't act like cunts outside of their borders and act as terrorists in other countries themselves.

yes they most definitely would, you retard

This is the go to cop out everytime privacy is involved, gtfo you one trick pony faggot.

suka blyat

literally victim blaming

No, they most definitely wouldn't.
Most terrorists became so because they lost family and loved ones to western bombs and firearms.
500 000 civilians died in the illegal invasion of Iraq.
That is a lot of revenge conscription for those close relatives who survived.
Not to even go into Afghanistan, Pakistan's people being killed by drones, etc.

Terrorists attack Sweden and Belgium too; what have those countries done in recent memory?

Sweden and Belgium send military forces to foreign countries and contribute to the collateral damage.
If you have military presence outside of your borders, you will face consequences.
Each bullet, shell, missile, and bomb, is made track of.

these dirt worshiping sand niggers have been acting like this since the 8th century you dumb fuck. Islam is a political entity with an end game of world domination. kys

>Most terrorists became so because they lost family and loved ones to western bombs and firearms.

>al-qaeda didn't start it
>the soviets didn't start it
>we started it after 3,000 people were killed like pigs by al-qaeda

Its actually the media coverage glamorizing suicide bombers that inspires more attacks

MSM has been told several times by many psychology professors to stop parading victims/bombers on TV all day yet they do it anyway because bad news = $$$

the guys kid apparently died in sandy hook

none of these crisis actors can help themselves

they were part of the white patriarchy, obv

Aside from the typo, this.
/thread

They haven't named these most recent attackers yet, even though you can see from the footage that the van had been rented and so it would be extremely easy to find out who had rented it yesterday.

What 8th century sandinggers acted like has no relevance to the present.
Sending death outside of your borders creates collateral damage, collateral damage creates just and morally right revenge and repercussions.

You act like a dog and smell another's ass,
you face the consequences when you get shit blown in your face.

Every action has a reaction.

crisiscast.com/solutions/

it's very relevant is they're still acting the exact same way. but continue with the victim blaming you kike loving piece of shit. your day will come

Dune coons were literally the most advanced race on the planet in the Middle Ages. Baghdad was the largest city in the world in the 1400s. The passion for medieval imbecility is a very recent invention. Watch the Adam Curtis documentary, Bitter Lake.

Israeli military also creates collateral damage.
You talk about how some people act,
but how would you act if your father, your sisters and brothers, your mother, your family, was bombed "on accident" by a foreign force which has no right to intrude on your country?

The terrorists are no longer driven by fundamentalism but by revenge.
The Allahu-Akbars have long since gone out of style,
now the war is waged by victims of western armament destroying their families and loved ones.

If they can't kill your officials, they will kill the next best thing and hope the families of your governments may have been among the victims so you can feel how they feel.

Act outside of your country, and you will face consequences.

>but how would you act if your father, your sisters and brothers, your mother, your family, was bombed "on accident" by a foreign force which has no right to intrude on your country?
I would stay and fight for my homeland, and not leave women and children behind to collect welfare like a worthless piece of shit. the good news is that once these sand niggers finally take over, you faggots will be the first to go

>dune coons
top kek

>I would stay and fight for my homeland
Hah. You don't know shit about fighting beyond Internet fights.
You don't even know the pain of losing family.
You couldn't even fathom the pain and fear of an average Pakistani family towards the skies and clouds that you take for granted from the comfort of your thieving shithole because you don't live in fear of drones and controlled bombs killing you without a sound or notice.

You can't even stand up to your country and its government to stop wasting its time and reputation on foreign countries and instead focus on the well-being of yourself and your fellow nationals, let alone standing against a foreign invader that your country happens to be.

By defending your country's aggression against others, you are only deserving of the consequences when other countries fight back.

you don't know me nigger. but keep standing up for 3rd world scum over your own brethren and see how far that will get you.

I know everything about you. A little faggot who is tough on the Internet only. I can only imagine how many piss bottles and buckets you have laying around you.
You are equally responsible for the death your government brings outside of its border as every civilian is in your country just based on the fact that it is your votes, or lack thereof, which give power to your "Democratic" governments.
Since you call yourselves democracies, then that means the people's votes make them equally responsible as their government for atrocities and civilian death perpetrated outside of your borders by your own.

You reap what you sow. In full.

fuck off Ahmed

>You are equally responsible for the death your government brings outside of its border
good, kill 'em all. more drone strikes 24/7 pls

Whether Ahmeds, Chinks, Slavs, Africans, Indians, Latinos, all of them shit on faggot cucks like you.

You snowniggers have negative birth rates.
You are on the way to the genetic and historical dumpster, along with your fag worshiping and vagina worshiping.

Keep sending me your reparation tribute so i can spend it on fucking your snowhoes and buying weapons to kill your with.

glad you finally fessed up to being a worthless nigger. nobody wants you here

>by being against surveillance you are literally supporting terrorism and pedophilia
if surveillance would actually prevent terrorist attacks then AND ONLY THEN your argument would make sense

YOU FUCKING DELET THIS NOW!!!
MODS, HELP I AM BEING RAPED!!!

Jokes on you, governments are terrorist organizations.

You with your pathetic constantly decreasing populations and constantly decreasing wealth, have no right to an opinion.
Nobody cares what a dying snownigger on the way to the dumpster wants or doesn't want.
You are already beneath 30% of the world's population and heavily decreasing, and that's including Slavs into the category who also hate you western snowniggers.

Keep talking corpse.

I really like the idea of official 24/7 public life and private life surveillance.
It's appropriate in so many ways. Discourages dishonest practice like being tactical too. I don't think human rights should apply to politicians either really. They're not human anymore (in a democracy) they're (supposed to be) a conduit for the will of the people.

scoreboard faggot

Daily reminder that Snowniggers never invented or created anything; they are only good at stealing, whether money or credit from others.

Civilization, sciences, politics, arts, were all invented and spearheaded by Romans and Greeks when Snownigger barbarians considered even beneath African niggers.
Renaissance as well was spearheaded by Meds, and not Snowniggers.
Even their favorite religion was merely adopted form Semites and Meds who invented it.

Snowniggers are literally trash, and just like trash they are helping themselves to the dumpster with their negative birth rates.

>ad hominem, but not even good ad hominem
come on, real Sup Forumsentoo users have cumbuckets.

said the shitskin on the internet and computer

Stop posting this you autist.

>snownigger
>Anglo
As an actual snownigger I'm offended that you'd think we're the same as those inbreds.

Shitskins even invented the numbers you use.
You can't even figure out your own numbers.
That's how pathetic you Snowniggers are.
It was Sandniggers who had the forethought and wisdom to archive the research and knowledge of Meds while you Snowniggers were burning libraries and chimping out everywhere.
You didn't even know what a bath is until the East taught you.

zero is not a number

This better?

Arabic numbers are, which you are using every day like a proper cuck.

Seven died.

Some top tier shopping skills there

You shit on the Quran the same as you shit on any other book, which is why you don't even know the numbers you use in your every day life are called Arabic numbers.
That's your Snownigger nature. To be uneducated but merely act otherwise.

base 10 was a mistake.
We should have used base 12 for everything.

Reminder that they imported the terrorists to justify installing the surveillance systems and not the other way around.

Like, how do you describe a number like 183327 in base 12?

>western "progressive" snownigger cuck being obsessed with manure
I am not surprised really.

>IMG_0089

>only true snownigger inventions are bronies and furries
>they still act condescending towards others
Comedy gold.

>thedailybeast.com/denmarks-bestiality-problem-its-legal
Kek

yet here you are typing in English

English. A bastard child of Latin, French, German, Indian, while German and French are bastard children of Latin, while French also has a bit of Arabic in it from their mingling in North Africa.
Yeah, nice argument there Snownigger, only proving you can't even invent your own language.

what if I'm against all those things but also against destabilizing the middle east

8A113

>mfw the creature in your pic is making your country beg on its knees and jail its own people into cages, whether digital or physical, even from its over a thousand years old grave
KEK

No, it was done by Muslims. They're doing the same shit in other countries that aren't even near Britain, like the Phillipines.

This.

People dont seem to understand a sky in the eye wont save you rather a gun in your holster definately would.

then youre in luck because the same people destabilizing the middle east are the ones trying to create global governing and surveillance systems.

Glad there are people that can connect the dots. Doesn't matter though, if labour get in they wont repeal any of the shit that repulsive control freak passed. Only party I can think of that will are the libdems.

Please ignore May, she just pirate your rights.